OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thor custom and other Marvel heroes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 am

Alanjg1

Alanjg1
I found this board this week and happy to be here.  This is my first post on this board.

I just finished my Thor custom and like AFM, I feel the M35 body is a great way to start.

Using the M35 I added Sideshow Monty Python Knight pants (thanks to an idea by Betic1 on SSF) which was quite difficult.  I eventually had to cut out the lining of the pants to get it fit and resew the top of the pants which I had to cut.  I added height extenders which made the figure wobbly but added tape to give a little stability.  I also needed to add tape to the foot pegs to get it fit in the SS boots.

Anyway enough writing and here is a pic:
Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes 28183573148_7b877dc711_c

Here is Thor with some allies:
Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes 28183564818_cbe10109f0_c

#superhero #male #custom #kitbash #marvel

2Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Your Thor looks really cool.

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t12-osf-member-introductions

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes C8485110

3Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sat May 12, 2018 8:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great supehero Thor, Alanjg1! M35 seems like an excellent choice for any heroic Thor (whether comic/super or not), and that body does pose significant challenges fitting into many ready-made sixth-scale outfits. I was taking photos of it for my review, and also had to resort to removing the inner lining of a set of pants, well, shorts. But your efforts look like they have paid off very well. And now you have a fine group of superheroes ready to annihilate the forces of evil.

4Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sat May 12, 2018 9:17 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Dude...

Great group of superheros.

Your Thor is a stroke of genius. Very well done, indeed.

5Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Fox915

Fox915
Wow! Your Thor is stunning! The M35 is perfect for him, you’ve also done such an amazing job putting together the outfit, I especially liked the use of the knight pants.

Oh and, glad to have you with us, keep on with your amazing work my friend. Very Happy

6Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
He looks great, a cross between Arnie and Dolph.

CHEERS!

7Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Sun May 13, 2018 10:19 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well spotted, Roger! I hadn't thought of that.

8Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Mon May 14, 2018 8:02 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Nice batch of Superheros, Thor really came out well!
I wonder if Wolverine signed the Sokovia Accords.
Probably not, with the claws in the way and all.
Has that joke been (over) used? Sorry if it is old comedy.
Again, top notch figures!

9Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Tue May 15, 2018 5:57 am

Alanjg1

Alanjg1
Thanks for the kind words!

10Marvel - Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Empty Re: Thor custom and other Marvel heroes Tue May 15, 2018 12:44 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
What an awesome custom Thor! The comic style is super cool, and he looks massive with the M35 body, like the God of Thunder should. The leg extenders were definitely the right choice, as they really give him that towering stature. And he looks great with the rest of the marvel team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum