OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

MerylAkiba

ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“Those that look upon me see a form most pleasing to their desires, for it is easier to blind oneself with guile than to bear witness to the truth of our nature.” -Gethsemoni, the Dead Queen

Sideshow and TBLeague (Phicen) present the Gethsemoni: The Dead Queen Sixth Scale Figure, a regal new addition to our original Court of the Dead collection. The nature of the Flesh Faction is adaption, perfectly complimenting this poseable sixth scale figure and her array of Underworldly accessories.

Death’s first creation, the spiritborn Gethsemoni, was fashioned from raw flesh, her mind coalesced from the collective subconscious of humanity, and as such, her form echoes the expectations of the living. Beautiful and flawless to behold, this resident of the shadow realm glimmers like a jewel in the darkness. But be warned – the Queen of the Dead’s countenance is naught but a distraction. Her mercurial mood and unfettered ambitions make her a dangerous and volatile player in Death’s Court, and leader of the Faction of Flesh.

The Gethsemoni: The Dead Queen Sixth Scale Figure is highly articulated with a seamless body and a stainless-steel skeleton, rendered in the alluring likeness of the head of the Flesh Faction. Her form is detailed with delicate tattoos and she wears highly ornamental armor across her chest and hips. The figure includes additional accessories with which to adorn the queen, including two armlets, two wrist armors, neck armor, a thigh band, and ankle armor, all elaborately detailed with macabre sculpture and red jewel-like accents. Gethsemoni also comes with her exquisite crown, its shape a twisted interpretation of the mortal pelvic bone, symbolizing her maternal role within the Underworld.

The Gethsemoni: The Dead Queen Sixth Scale Figure also comes with three pairs of interchangeable hands, including one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of grip hands, and one pair of gesturing hands. Use these to craft your ideal vision of the Queen, clutching her pointed dagger or draped in her ornate red, gold, and black wrap skirt. She also has two pairs of feet, allowing for a variety of graceful poses on her Underworld terrain base ringed by Flesh Faction iconography. Included with the Dead Queen are two ghoulish companions who clutch at her legs and follow in her footsteps as she moves about her ghastly domain.

Pay homage to the most stunning creature in the Underworld and crown your Court of the Dead collection with the Gethsemoni: The Dead Queen Sixth Scale Figure.

Brand: Court of the Dead
Manufacturer: TBLeague
Type: Sixth Scale Figure

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Gethsemoni The Dead Queen Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

One (1) head sculpt
One (1) TBLeague sixth scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands
Two (2) pairs of feet
One (1) crown
One (1) neck armor
One (1) bikini-style chest armor
One (1) bikini-style bottom
Two (2) armlets
Two (2) wrist armors
One (1) thigh band
One (1) pair of ankle armors
One (1) wrap skirt
One (1) dagger
Ghoul 1
Ghoul 2
One (1) holder and base
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Polyresin , PVC , TPE
Product Size
Head to foot
Height: 12.09" (307.09 mm) | *
Product Size
with Crown and Base
Height: 16.14" (409.96 mm) | *
Box Size
Height: 9.57" (243.08 mm) | Width: 9.57" (243.08 mm) | Depth: 14.96" (379.98 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
6.00 lbs (2.72 kg) [Intl. 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
© Sideshow 2020

CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16501713
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16502510
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16503512
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16504310
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16505412
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16510310
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16511210
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16512212
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16513110
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16514010
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16515012
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16515910
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16520510
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16521210
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16522110
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16522910
CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) 16523610

#newproduct #TBLeague #Sideshow #Gethsemoni #CourtoftheDead #DeathQueen #female #horror

MerylAkiba

I guess I better start on the first one if they make more. I like the henchmen.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
An impressive creation, for sure. But the name sounded strangely familiar. Can't say I'm impressed with their creative reach on that one... Smile

brassco

brassco
very nice. This kind of hair style couldn't do rooted version? The face is getting more and more interesting!

Diana

Diana
HOLY COW! She is magnificent!
I really don't like that kind of creepiness in my living space, but I truly appreciate the artistry here.
*Hoping for a Shard release*

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Love it! And I don't mind the sculpted hair on these Court of the Dead figures. I think it works.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks like a great series. If I didn't have so many other figures on my shelf already...

Well who knows, Court of the Dead has some more great figures they can make and sooner or later I can'T resist anymore i guess :p

desertdragon

desertdragon
Based on how Kier turned out, this was an instant P/O for me - she looks spectacular... Plus I have the 1/4 version of her, and it's one of my favorite pieces... Sideshow and TBL are killing it so far!

CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) Gethse10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Which body is this? It looks closest to 33b, but also not quite the same. I had wondered the same for the Kier figure, and I'm still not totally sure...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1st post updated with all information and full photo gallery.

Sideshow's teaming with TBLeague to make their Court of the Dead figures, and supply the bodies for their DC Wonder Woman, has to be the smartest decision by a 1/6 manufacturer that I've seen in a VERY long time. These CotD statues are astounding to behold, and now that they appear to be continuing with the line in 1/6 scale action figures -- man, I couldn't be happier with what Sideshow/TBL are doing here. I was about to PO the Imperial Guard, but once I saw this, I'm hoping they delve deep into this line (at least for the females) -- if they do the male characters, wow! My collecting interest might only be TBL/Sideshow doing Court of the Dead, and Asmus' Lord of the Rings for the foreseeable future.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I hope that these two aren't the only Court of the Dead figures they do -- they are aesthetically beautiful and so much more compelling to me than some of the solo tbleague stuff, and yet at the same time they still showcase the tbleague bodies in a really awesome way. Also, it's a clever way to bring the Sideshow statues to a different audience. I know I for one would never even look twice at most Sideshow statues, since they are generally 1/4 scale, so too large and too astronomically expensive. The fact that statues are, well, static, also makes me give them a pass. So action figure versions are a great compromise.... and from my perspective, an improvement even.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
skywalkersaga wrote:Which body is this? It looks closest to 33b, but also not quite the same. I had wondered the same for the Kier figure, and I'm still not totally sure...

Judging by the breast size, hips, non-short arms and especially the tapered wrists, i'm thinking S10/S12 body-type, but the shoulders seem a bit narrower.
Whatever it is, the proportion looks great to me.

Seeing the gorgeous head with that hairstyle, I hope TBL gets the MOTU license and makes TEELA! and Evilyn and Sorceress and Castaspella and... ok i better stop there.

Diana

Diana
rollotomasi wrote:Seeing the gorgeous head with that hairstyle, I hope TBL gets the MOTU license and makes TEELA! and Evilyn and Sorceress and Castaspella and... ok i better stop there.
OH YES PLEASE! Teela.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:- if they do the male characters, wow!

Yeah, that would also be in my interest here Smile
I often looked at Dark Crown Toys and thought they are cool. Court of the Dead brings a similar flavour.

Still on the verge if I should move in or not. I have so many interests right now and space is limited haha Razz

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Highly desirable, but probably also highly impractical. I'm trying to work out if all those tattoos are transfers or mouldings as they look slightly texturised, and if they stand any chance of lasting more than a month or so. Even so, I love it. That is an exceptionally striking head sculpt.

The body does look like an improved (but 'bustier') 32/33, so I wonder if it's a one-off or if a new batch of 32/33s will reflect these differences? Or maybe it's an entirely new body.

One for display rather than play, though, I imagine.

EDIT: And uh, I don't want to sound like a stuck record here - but hey TBL, you can clearly manage to produce subtle skintones with this and Kier, so y'know... how about some ethnically-diverse base bodies with matching heads?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
POd with Timewalker for $162.99 USD. Such a cool figure.

CourtoftheDead - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers -- I did think it was perhaps the s33b type when I first saw it, but now I think it looks like a different, more busty one as you say. It seems similar if not the exact same shape as the Kier Valkyrie figure. I actually really like the bodies on both of these Court of the Dead figures, and I'm trying to figure out if they will ever show up as loose bodies, or if they are going to remain forever exclusive to these joint Sideshow releases. If so, that would be disappointing, since while I really like the more voluptuous shape on these, the fact that they both have such specific and distinguishing modifications [the wing stumps on the back of the Kier, and the tattoos on this one] make it a bit tricky for me to use them as base bodies for customs.

gunm

gunm
This is cool! I think the hips might be a tad too narrow though? I don't think TBleague will do the other characters because those don't really fit their seamless human body series--those are more monster/skeleton type figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've been seeing this one parted out on ebay recently, so I'm guessing will soon be available...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I hope I can get her in around 2 months. I couldn't PO her at the time and now my hobby budget for this month and the next one is kinda blown, since my country's currency keeps plummeting, making this hobby even more expensive (..of course, because why not, right? >=| ). Hope that till then, my country gets its sheet together and our currency gets up at least a bit... and I still find it in-stock on HK based stores for cheaper shipping and a better chance to not get import fees and stuff.

And I hope the Osteomancer Xiall is the next, if there's gonna be one.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG!!! Exciting! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aww man! So cool.

MrMcFox

Oooo, where was she ordered from? Mine's still awaiting fulfillment.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice! Can't wait for the in hand pics. A friend of mine ordered one too. Already told her it is close to release Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum