OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

brassco

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 IMG-20200528-154143

i don't often pose a figure from the back...but this is too beautiful not to do so!

skywalkersaga

Gorgeous!!!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The tattoos look cool. Damn, I wish I knew how they did that. (They’re fairly glossy it seems, so I wonder if they are some form of decal.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, in this case they do seem like they are applied on top of the silicone, rather than being part of it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

desertdragon

desertdragon
A little late to the party, but Gethsemoni just arrived here, and I just wanted to post some hero shots of her... I absolutely love this piece - she's gorgeously executed by TBL, and quite faithful to Sideshow's premium format Gethsemoni... and forgive all of the rear shots, but holy mother of Zeus she rocks the finest ass TBL has ever sculpted Smile Hope these do her justice...

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse12

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse11

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse13

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse14

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse15

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse16

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse19

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse18

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse17

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse22

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse21

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse20

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse23

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse24

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Gethse25

brassco

brassco
late to the party? no, with your pictures, the party just started!!

Gorgeous pictures that truely brings out the beauty of this figure. I am seriously thinking of getting a real camera...unless you tell me you are only using a phone to do that!

edit: sorry, i should refer this to be an After-party!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She does look fantastic; beautifully captured in your photos. Mine arrived yesterday, as well, but I didn’t have time to open her up, as I spent a good hour opening up the Coo Model Deluxe Mummy set. There hasn’t been a new announcement on the Court of the Dead front — I hope more are coming.

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 C8485110

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:She does look fantastic; beautifully captured in your photos. Mine arrived yesterday, as well, but I didn’t have time to open her up, as I spent a good hour opening up the Coo Model Deluxe Mummy set. There hasn’t been a new announcement on the Court of the Dead front — I hope more are coming.

Coo Model Deluxe Mummy set? i like to see it!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous photos as always, desertdragon! And indeed, this is quite a voluptuous figure — I believe the Sinful Suzi body I just picked up parted out is the same shape. Nice to see tbleague doing a more curvaceous lower body than their usual. ;’D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

desertdragon

desertdragon
brassco wrote:late to the party? no, with your pictures, the party just started!!

Gorgeous pictures that truely brings out the beauty of this figure. I am seriously thinking of getting a real camera...unless you tell me you are only using a phone to do that!

Thank you so much Brassco!! I definitely used a 'real' camera to get these shots lol - but just as important is the lighting... You can get amazing results with just a simple LED ring light and a stand to mount it on.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Stryker2011 wrote:She does look fantastic; beautifully captured in your photos. Mine arrived yesterday, as well, but I didn’t have time to open her up, as I spent a good hour opening up the Coo Model Deluxe Mummy set. There hasn’t been a new announcement on the Court of the Dead front — I hope more are coming.

Thank you Stryker, and definitely post some shots of the Coo models Mummy!!

desertdragon

desertdragon
skywalkersaga wrote:Gorgeous photos as always, desertdragon! And indeed, this is quite a voluptuous figure — I believe the Sinful Suzi body I just picked up parted out is the same shape. Nice to see tbleague doing a more curvaceous lower body than their usual.  ;’D

Thank you so much skywalkersaga! And yeah, the Gethsemoni / Sinful Suzi body is my new favorite thing from TBL Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks gorgeous in your photos. I picked up some of the parted out accessories. The Ancient Greeks had a standard epithet for Aphrodite, "She of the fine derriere," and it seems like this one shares a family trait. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:Coo Model Deluxe Mummy set? i like to see it!

desertdragon wrote:Thank you Stryker, and definitely post some shots of the Coo models Mummy!!

Will do. It might not be until next week before I have the time, however.

desertdragon

desertdragon
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks gorgeous in your photos. I picked up some of the parted out accessories. The Ancient Greeks had a standard epithet for Aphrodite, "She of the fine derriere," and it seems like this one shares a family trait. Smile

Thanks so much GubernatorFan! And yeah - if TBL decides to do an Aphrodite, this is absolutely the body for her Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
desertdragon wrote:Thanks so much GubernatorFan! And yeah - if TBL decides to do an Aphrodite, this is absolutely the body for her Very Happy

Perhaps they will. The sad truth is that if they did, that might be their only totally correct choice, given what other deities they have reproduced.

Annalise

Annalise
@desertdragon - If this ebay seller is you, then great looking listing. If not, you may want to send them a bill for services rendered...

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague x SIDESHOW New: 1/6 Court of the Dead: Gethsemoni The Dead Queen action figure (PL2019-147) - Page 3 Lemon-10

brassco

brassco
oh my...pictures so good, they are pirated??

a good excuse not to work on my photography skills???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum