OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Re: ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-
Rem 1 / 6th Seamless Action Figure

Item Name: Re: ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-Rem 1 / 6th Seamless Action Figure
Item No: TS09
Bar code: 4 580687 050094

Company Profile
Founded in 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. It as an integration of R & D, production and sales primarily focuses on the category of Action Figure. Taking advantage of the high quality and abundant anime manga resources of Japan and PHICEN's popular seamless bodies, TOYSEIIKI aims to present clients with all kinds of lifelike action figures.

Club description
TOYSEIIKI Co., Ltd. was established in Tokyo, Japan in 2017.
Japanese manga man of Japan comics, ICE ラ ク を ー を PHICEN company の ム ー レ レ 可 mobile technology using い て, リ ア ル な シ ー ム レ ス ア ク シ ョ ン フ ィ ギ ュ ア ィ ギ ュ planning, opening, and selling toys.

Lei Shaosuke
レ ム. ロ ズ ワ ー ル 帝 で メ イ ド を 务 め る 水色 髪 シ ョ ー ト が 特 徴 の 少女.
A kind of "ghost family" の 生 き 残 り.
信 頼 し た 相 手 に は 心身 と も に 尽 く し ま す.
対 す る 対 す る 者 に は 容 庚 が 无 く 、 戦 い で は 锁 で 柄 と 系 が れ た 刺 付 き の ハ ハ マ を を し し,
Enemies を 粉 砕 す る.
水魔 の 使 い 手 で す. 攻 撃 と と 両 両 方 の 魔 を を と 撃 出 ま す。

Product Profile
Rem is a girl with blue short hair working at Roswaal's mansion as a maid, also she is a surviving descendant of the Oni Bloodline and is able to attack and heal using her magic. She is skilled at Water Magic and wields a Flail (Chain Morning star) in combat. She is devoted to her loved ones and for that she smashs any enemies ruthlessly.
Packing list:

1) 2 x head sculpts
2) 1 x 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable gloved hands
4) 1 x bikini top
5) 1 x skirt with underwear
6) 1 pair x shoes
7) 1 x tea set
Cool 1 x knife
9) 1 x bola
10) 1 x detachable collar
11) 1 x apron dress
12) 1 pair x sleeves
13) 1 pair x stockings
14) 1 pair x bracelets
15) 1 x ornamental bowknot for the dress
16) 1 x holder and base

Packaging:
1 product / individual box
GW: 1.33 kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38.0cm

6 products / master carton
GW: 8.93 kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.5cm * 40.5cm

LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16450910
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16451512
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16451910
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16452512
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16453310
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16454310
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16455312
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16460112
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16460910
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16461810
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16462510
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16463110
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16464710
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16465710
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 16470210

#newproduct #Toyseiiki #Re #LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero #female #anime-based #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not my cup of tea, but certainly impressive for what it is. Of course, only someone actually familiar with the source can really judge how well this measures up and how comprehensive the outfit and accessories...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wonder, is this that new tbleague body with the seamless 'ankles'... ? Or is it another that is specific to the Toyseiiki figure?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was wondering that myself when I put it up. It kind of looks like that new body, doesn’t it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's hard to tell because the stylized/oversized head makes the body's dimensions a bit unclear. But yeah, it does look quite similar, at the very least.

navetsea

if that the new tbl body, then can they stand without stander , foot seems long and flat pretty stable looking from photoshoot remind me of triad otaku feet, but at the end the body hangs on the stander

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, that’s what’s confusing me as well, whether it can stand. The answer seems to be yes, but I’m still curious to know more...

brassco

brassco
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 13b7bedc1042fadb49ff07c37e56bc8a

The first one i remembered collaboration with TB League is the One Piece Rebecca. Seems like they are also using seamless body with this even more childish HS, which is nonetheless welcome by any lolicon (anime fans who dig anime young female characters especially with cute attire). I can also see from the promo pics that the clothes are not entirely made of cloth, just like the Rebecca figure.

I will pass as this anime is not my cup of tea.

fanaticteru

Bought this because it came with an extra Head sculpt and seeing as how i bouight an S36 and have 0 heads that actually fit on it.. i figured what the hell... small side note NEVER undress this one EVER... the arm "sleeves" are impossible to get back on if you should ever take them off.
This is a special collab with TBLeauge and Toyseiiki so the body is a one off custom a mix of S34 and S36 aka Anime Body. The Bikini it comes with.... will never come off seeing as its made of Molded PVC. I was thinking i could use both clothing sets but yeah... no go seeing as this body is actually seamless with no detatchable feet. So the shoes dont actually fit over the detachable ones.
Im really Hoping for more clothes sets that actually fit on the smaller bodies.. which are actually more of a 1/7 scale seeing as how even the hands and feet are a different mold entirely.
LifeinAnotherWorldfromZero - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Re: Life in Another World from Zero 20220110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum