OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men Customs by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-Men Customs by AFM Empty X-Men Customs by AFM Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here they are, Kitty Pride, Polaris, Jean, Night Crawler, Scott, Magneto. & Wolverine. Please enjoy.

X-Men Customs by AFM 49395365902_b5178e312e_bDSC08691 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Customs by AFM 49395365852_b5eecaa028_bDSC08692 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Customs by AFM 49395365797_83bb8f6583_bDSC08693 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:30 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Dude... Your collections of hero groups are off the chain. Love me some Cyclops.

Well done, indeed.

3X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent. I like you're Nightcrawler much better than that scrawny emo kid they chose for the last movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

X-Men Customs by AFM C8485110

4X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they're looking sharp and channeling the classic superhero vibe.

5X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Now I know who most of these folk are, they look great, I really love all the superheroes you put together.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! X-Men Customs by AFM 1f60e

6X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:22 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Your collection of comic book kitbashes seems to grow by the minute! If you had a space large enough, I'd be curious to see them all in one huge line-up... Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7X-Men Customs by AFM Empty Re: X-Men Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:26 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:Dude... Your collections of hero groups are off the chain. Love me some Cyclops.

Well done, indeed.

Thanks bro. the colors oh Cyclops really are outstanding. The back of his head pops off too easily. Might swap it out. Thanks again.
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent. I like you're Nightcrawler much better than that scrawny emo kid they chose for the last movie.

Thanks. I agree. I'm not sure what Toys era was thinking when they did Nightcrawler. His head seem to big. I did give him a new body and he looked better.
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, they're looking sharp and channeling the classic superhero vibe.
Always my goal. Thanks.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Now I know who most of these folk are, they look great, I really love all the superheroes you put together.
Thanks so much.
skywalkersaga wrote:Your collection of comic book kitbashes seems to grow by the minute! If you had a space large enough, I'd be curious to see them all in one huge line-up... Very Happy

I hope one day to show that, Lord willing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum