OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New Smart Toys; 1 to 6 tough guy killer
Note: The head carving shown in the picture is the real product of our production. The head carving when the buyer arrives will remain the same.
New Smart Toys; 1 to 6 tough guy killer

configuration list;
Exquisite head carving X1
Element X1
Blazer X1
Trousers X1
Shirt X1
Belt X1
Leather shoes X1
Turtleneck sweater X1
Windbreaker X1
Sunglasses X1
Pistol X1
Tie X1
Hand X8
Bracket X1

The official retail price in the second quarter of 2020; 788RMB

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041310
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041810
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22041910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042511
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22042910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] 22043010

#newproduct #SmartToys #ToughGuy #male #movie-based

shazzdan

shazzdan
You can tell that it is supposed to be Jason Statham but the eyes are't quite right. Best to leave the glasses on. Is it supposed to be from one of the Transporter movies? I don't recognise the tie or the turtleneck.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:You can tell that it is supposed to be Jason Statham but the eyes are't quite right. Best to leave the glasses on. Is it supposed to be from one of the Transporter movies? I don't recognise the tie or the turtleneck.

I have no idea. I don’t remember him ever wearing a blue suit in any of those movies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Maybe F&F? He had a blue suit in that but I don't recall the tie or sweater from that movie ether.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The actor has been done to death in 1/6, but I still like this, even though I think there is something just a little off in the likeness. But it is certainly beautifully executed, and if the final product looks like this it would be very cool.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Of the many out there, this isn't the best. Trouble is, as there's been so many, I can't actually remember which is the best!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Of the many out there, this isn't the best. Trouble is, as there's been so many, I can't actually remember which is the best!

That’s also the issue with all the numerous head sculpts. I think I have 4-5 different ones (it’s been awhile since I actually looked at all of them to get an exact count). None of them is perfect— it’s basically, if you could take the best elements from each and combine them, one would finally have an accurate JS. As it is, you have to settle for which one every person “thinks” is the closest in their view. It’s Harrison Ford all over again.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Smart Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy Killer Tough Guy Killer [FT002] C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yeah, with you there.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:
That’s also the issue with all the numerous head sculpts. I think I have 4-5 different ones (it’s been awhile since I actually looked at all of them to get an exact count). None of them is perfect— it’s basically, if you could take the best elements from each and combine them, one would finally have an accurate JS. As it is, you have to settle for which one every person “thinks” is the closest in their view. It’s Harrison Ford all over again.

Do you have the GAC Toys Statham?
I still haven't decided what Statham head to buy but the GAC Toys looks like it has the most likeness
and this figure's headsculpt looks similar to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum