OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Specialized stormtroopers of the Empire, Incinerator Stormtroopers wield flamethrowers and are equipped with heat-resistant armor. In The Mandalorian, Moff Gideon commands this dangerous soldier to flush out the Mandalorian and his friends from the cantina with devastating power.

Further expanding the collectible series of the highly acclaimed, The Mandalorian, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce the new 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper collectible figure based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Incinerator Stormtrooper from the show. It features highly detailed helmet and armor, skillfully applied weathering effects, the trooper’s signature flamethrower weapon, and a figure base!

The Incinerator Stormtrooper will be a great additional for your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS012
PRODUCT NAMEINCINERATOR STORMTROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA FLAMETHROWER BACKPACK, A REAL-LIKE THRUST FIRE EFFECT ACCESSORY
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Incinerator Stormtrooper in The Mandalorian
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Incinerator Stormtrooper armor with red markings
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) red colored pauldron
- One (1) white colored belt
- One (1) pair of white boots

Weapon:
- One (1) flamethrower

Accessories:
- One (1) flamethrower backpack
- One (1) real-like thrust fire effect accessory (attachable to flamethrower)
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Product Code: TMS012
Bar code: 4895228604224
Packing: 6 pcs per case

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11062
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2491
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3344
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4317
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5300
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6288
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7279
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8263
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9249
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10234
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11225
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12209
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13195
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14176
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15160
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16150
IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17143

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #IncineratorStormtrooper #Sci-Fi #StreamingTV #StarWars

blackpool

blackpool
Definitely not what I would hope for the Mandalorian franchise as there are plenty of interesting and original characters, but that flame trooper doesn't disappoint, hot toys master their troopers by now, the details on this one are superb! (I would be more excited with a Cara or Kuill, or Moff Gideon)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m right there with you. These Troopers are simple repaints and easy cash grabs. I have yet to see anything from this show that I’m all that hyped to get, but I would have been slightly more excited to see Cara Dune, then yet another ST.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

IncineratorStormtrooper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN INCINERATOR STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't think it's just because I don't watch this show, but this doesn't really excite me on a personal level. Like you guys said, a more original character would have been far more interesting, both as a choice for collectible, and as a character in the series. This is just a repaint, and also a variant of something we've seen before (was it a Shock Trooper from a Battlefront game or something?). At this point, I'd actually prefer a classic stormtrooper or one of the classic trooper types they haven't made. Also, I would have imagined an incinerator trooper with something heftier on, like an AT-AT winter driver. That said, the set looks beautifully crafted, as usual for HT.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Same here. Not excited. So far they did not a single head sculpt for the series, didn't they?

Only characters with helmets or robots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum