OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Display Room and it's newest addition

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition Empty My Display Room and it's newest addition Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:46 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I've been working on my Display Room for several months now (June 2019) and it's almost done. It's a 8' x 9' room, formerly an office
and a small guest bedroom, no windows, it has 12 black 71 x 25 5-Shelf bookcase.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPWdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The front of the door.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2Etkc2yxAChVkHosted on Fotki
It's the door on the right.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPGyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
When I found this tin sign at a local store in the mall I just knew I had to buy it for my Display Room door.
 On my other forums I go by BadDog.

East wall left to right.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPn5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
The top of the shelf's are for my lager collectibles.

The first shelf's are mostly my Marvel 1/12 multipacks.

The second shelf's are mostly my 1/6 action figures.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2H9UVnWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
My Christmas photo for 2019.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPqNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The third shelf is mostly 12 inch MIP figures. Bookshelf one.

The fourth shelf is mostly statues and other miscellaneous items.

And the fifth shelf is mostly just empty boxes.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPFrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Back of the door.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPdjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 First shelf some of my Mcfarlane Spawn collection.  

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErPy8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf two.

North wall left to right.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkidxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman is my top favorite comic character.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkDyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf three.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErk45xAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkmNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf four.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkTrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkVnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf five.

West wall  left to right.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkCFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErknrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf six.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkqjxAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkFnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf seven.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkdqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkyFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf eight.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErk5dxAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkNyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf nine.

And finally south wall left to right.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkz8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErioqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf ten. I handle the old Triad Toys Otakus very carefully. LOL

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErk8rxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The older BBI CY GIRLS are still some of my favorite action figure.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkMjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bookshelf eleven.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkr5xAChVkHosted on Fotki

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HErkjNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
And Bookshelf twelve.

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

#collection, #display #dc, #fantasy, #female, #marvel

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, what a nice dedicated space for storing and displaying such a large collection. And everything is right there for you to retrieve and use. Nicely done!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, what a nice dedicated space for storing and displaying such a large collection. And everything is right there for you to retrieve and use. Nicely done!

Thank you my friend, it's nice to have this new space for my collection, for many years I've had most of it in storage.

Diana

Diana
Impressive display! Especially the WW collection. I love you

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What an awesome collection, and even better to have a devoted display room for it all! It must be such a great feeling to have it almost completed, especially after having so much in storage. What do you plan to add to it? 

And I think my personal fave of all the display set-ups is the shelf with all the Vampirellas and the Arkhalla Queen standing in a ring around the goblet.... love it!!! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, that is quite the collection. Super cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends it's very much appreciated!  Very Happy

AerynDiana wrote:Impressive display! Especially the WW collection. I love you

Someday I will try to post some photos of my man cave (AKA living room), at this time I have over 60 Wonder Woman collectibles in there.

Here is an old photo of my living room south wall display of my Wonder Woman collection and other collectables from last March.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2EtDYNhxAChVkHosted on Fotki

skywalkersaga wrote:What an awesome collection, and even better to have a devoted display room for it all! It must be such a great feeling to have it almost completed, especially after having so much in storage. What do you plan to add to it? 

And I think my personal fave of all the display set-ups is the shelf with all the Vampirellas and the Arkhalla Queen standing in a ring around the goblet.... love it!!! Very Happy

Indeed it is a great feeling to have it almost completed but it overflowed into the front hallway and now into the living room. LOL

At this time I'm working on several projects The PSI girls with Emma Frost and Dark Phoenix, also I'm working on lady Thor.

Yea the ladies standing around the goblet is also one of my favorites too, here an early idea for that set-up.
I called it The Gathering.

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2E2BPryxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Stryker2011 wrote:Man, that is quite the collection. Super cool.

Thank you my friend, I'm still in awe of your amazing Man Cave, someday I would love to get a 1/1 scale Wonder Woman statue.

shazzdan

shazzdan
That is an impressive collection and I'm jealous of your space. I like the glass bowl as a display for your figure.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
shazzdan wrote:That is an impressive collection and I'm jealous of your space. I like the glass bowl as a display for your figure.

Thank you for the kind comments.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Very nice, great to see Cy Girls still getting some love. I have Ice, Blaze and AJ in my stash somewhere, not seen them for years and can't remember exactly where I put them now. I'll probably locate them again when I move. They were among the first 1/6 figures I ever bought back in the days of MWD.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Very nice, great to see Cy Girls still getting some love. I have Ice, Blaze and AJ in my stash somewhere, not seen them for years and can't remember exactly where I put them now. I'll probably locate them again when I move. They were among the first 1/6 figures I ever bought back in the days of MWD.

I still have Cutie Honey somewhere myself (enjoyed the Anime).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Never had her, though there was a really nice 1/4 scale resin kit of her sculpted by Soryama, pretty rare in original form and quite sought after.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Never had her, though there was a really nice 1/4 scale resin kit of her sculpted by Soryama, pretty rare in original form and quite sought after.

I remember that one. I waited too long to make up my mind and it was gone. Crying or Very sad

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:

Thank you, yea it was the Cy Girls that got me into this hobby back in Summer 2004 with Destiny and Electra out of curiosity.

brassco

brassco
wow...u r running a figurine shop, right??

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition Photo8-vi

This Goddess Llyra figure...i wonder if tbleague will make this! imagine a seamless body with more than 2 arms!!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:wow...u r running a figurine shop, right??

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition Photo8-vi

This Goddess Llyra figure...i wonder if tbleague will make this! imagine a seamless body with more than 2 arms!!

Thank you brassco, naw it's just my humble little collection although I've had friends say it looks like a toy story. LOL

Indeed that would be very cool if TbLeague came out with her.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
The newest addition to my My Display Room is Mattel/ Star Wars/ Lady Darth Vader and and quite possibly my newest center piece to the room.
(or until something newer comes along) LOL

collection - My Display Room and it's newest addition 2v2HtYRTrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. I saw that they were doing a few more in the SW realm.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s pretty cool. I saw that they were doing a few more in the SW realm.

Thank you Stryker2011.

She was the only one I liked in that group.

I've been considering doing a photo shoot loosely based on her since last fall but I won't post it here on the forum. (I don't want to offend anyone)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice!

I know you probably wouldn't, but, you could swap that gear onto an AJ and she'd be killer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum