OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Psi Core Team

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The New Psi Core Team  Empty The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:43 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
The beginning of Wonder Woman's New Psi Core Team to help out with her F-Force Team.

The New Psi Core Team  2v2HahUBLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Psylocke and Dark Phoenix. BTW Dark Phoenix now has TBLeague arched feet.

I still need to find Dark Phoenix a new HS and TBLeague suntan body with medium bust size but not the S33B body.

#female, #mattel, #xmen

2The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. Did you switch out Psylocke's body? Or is that the original?

(By the way, I moved this to the General Section, since these are 1/6 scale.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The New Psi Core Team  C8485110

3The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:53 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice. Did you switch out Psylocke's body? Or is that the original?

(By the way, I moved this to the General Section, since these are 1/6 scale.)

Thanks, no Psylocke still has her original SOOSOO TOYS body.

I wasn't quite sure where to post this photo since Dark Phoenix is still a Barbie as this time.

4The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No worries. Barbie's are fine here -- this isn't the Old Site where folks get cranky about such things. Wink

5The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:No worries. Barbie's are fine here -- this isn't the Old Site where folks get cranky about such things. Wink

Cool, thanks that's good to know.

6The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:24 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A great beginning so far! Smile 

And regarding a tbleague medium bust suntan body.... would you consider the s17b?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:18 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
skywalkersaga wrote:A great beginning so far! Smile 

And regarding a tbleague medium bust suntan body.... would you consider the s17b?

Thank you my friend and for the TBL body recommendation I'll look in to it.

8The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:26 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
For great examples of how the s17b body looks, check out ReverendSpooky’s threads — he uses that one for several of his characters, including the amazing Marrow. :’)

9The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:46 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The Psylocke figure looks really good -- though I only got the head sculpt. Phoenix would definitely benefit from a seamless body when you get to it. S17B sounds like a reasonable option to me.

10The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah, somehow the s16/17 are sturdier and more balanced than(regarding stability and proportion) than  the rest.

11The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thanks everyone and for the great recommendation of the S17B body for Dark Phoenix it does look like a good option for her.

skywalkersaga wrote:For great examples of how the s17b body looks, check out ReverendSpooky’s threads — he uses that one for several of his characters, including the amazing Marrow. :’)

I just checked out ReverendSpooky thread on Kit and Garage Workshop and she does look good.

GubernatorFan wrote:The Psylocke figure looks really good -- though I only got the head sculpt. Phoenix would definitely benefit from a seamless body when you get to it. S17B sounds like a reasonable option to me.

Ovy wrote:Yeah, somehow the s16/17 are sturdier and more balanced than(regarding stability and proportion) than  the rest.

12The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:12 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
 Dark Phoenix's newest update (for now) , she's now sporting a TBLeague S17B body and Phicen Red Sonja HS.
(she's now a real 1/6 action figure!  cheers)

I've been planning to give her Cat Toys 'Emily' HS someday (if it ever comes in) and I need to paint the hands she came with in gold, the golden gloved
hands from COO Models looks way to big on her.

The New Psi Core Team  2v2HpTmRgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
I would like to give a big thanks to skywalkersaga for the great recommendation of the TBLeague S17B body.

I think she looks great now.

In other News

Dark Phoenix's cohort Psychic Assassin AKA Psylocke decided to partake in her favorite extreme sport one too many times, shelf-diving without a parachute from a even higher platform than her shelf in the display room and ended up snapping off her upper ankle post, I don't see any way of fixing it, so for now she's been sidelined until things clams down and get back to normal, I will order her a new spar body for a right leg transplant.

It appears her sash is sewed on and her outer body armor is glued on so I don't I think I could replace it with a TBLeague one.

The New Psi Core Team  2v2HpjpQjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
I wonder if she regrets her decision now?

Psylocke - Nope! It was exhilarating! Ok maybe just a little.

The New Psi Core Team  2v2HpjppdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank for looking

13The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice upgrade on Phoenix. And sorry about your Psylocke. I would probably be tempted to slice through the outfit if there are any specific areas that would lend themselves to it, and then glue it shut around another body. But it would be really embarrassing if that body didn't fit.

14The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Sorry to hear about Psylocke. Good to know she has seamless elbow and knee joints.

I want to ask what you don't like about S33B for Dark Phoenix.
Is S33B too tall?

15The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:55 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice upgrade on Phoenix. And sorry about your Psylocke. I would probably be tempted to slice through the outfit if there are any specific areas that would lend themselves to it, and then glue it shut around another body. But it would be really embarrassing if that body didn't fit.

Thank you my friend.

rollotomasi wrote:Sorry to hear about Psylocke. Good to know she has seamless elbow and knee joints.

I want to ask what you don't like about S33B for Dark Phoenix.
Is S33B too tall?

Thanks, I picked up a S33B body last fall for another project, I think their both the same height but it looked liked it would be too slender for Barbie's outfit.

16The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:15 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The Dark Phoenix looks great! I'm so glad the s17b worked out. cheers

And so sorry about your Psylocke.... hope it's not too long before she can be on the mend. I'd probably try to swap her to a tbleague, but then it might not be possible if her outfit is too tight to fit onto one. Either way, good luck with fixing her!

17The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:44 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You should be able to replace Psylocke with a TBL body — both actionfiguremovies and I did it a long time ago — I remember the boots and arm pieces were a pain, but I couldn’t tell you what body I used. The outfit material is very fragile, so you have to be careful moving it around as it tears pretty easily.

18The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool, sad to see one of your ladies is broken, its never a fun time when our figures break.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The New Psi Core Team  1f60e

19The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends.

skywalkersaga wrote:The Dark Phoenix looks great! I'm so glad the s17b worked out. cheers

And so sorry about your Psylocke.... hope it's not too long before she can be on the mend. I'd probably try to swap her to a tbleague, but then it might not be possible if her outfit is too tight to fit onto one. Either way, good luck with fixing her!

Stryker2011 wrote:You should be able to replace Psylocke with a TBL body — both actionfiguremovies and I did it a long time ago — I remember the boots and arm pieces were a pain, but I couldn’t tell you what body I used. The outfit material is very fragile, so you have to be careful moving it around as it tears pretty easily.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Very cool, sad to see one of your ladies is broken, its never a fun time when our figures break.

There is some good news she just came out of extensive lower leg and ankle ball joint transplant (BBI CY Girl wrist pin) surgery, it was touch and go for awhile there and I thought I might lose her but she pulled though it like a true champ! LOL

I'M BACK BABY - Look out world!

The New Psi Core Team  2v2HcJnEFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
She seem defiant as ever.

20The New Psi Core Team  Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:50 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does seem to have made a full recovery! Well done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum