OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
♪ I can see a new horizon underneath the blazin’ sky ♪
♪ I’ll be where the eagle’s flying higher and higher ♪

Everyone's favorite foul-mouthed Merc is back! Fans are extremely eager to see the highly-anticipated Deadpool sequel since the exciting trailers released worldwide! The red-suited mercenary otherwise known as Wade Wilson is battling time traveler Cable, to protect a fire-wielding mutant youth, while assembling some fellow mutants he calls X-Force, an offshoot of the X-Men.

To celebrate upcoming film Deadpool 2, Hot Toys is very thrilled to bring to you today the new 1/6th scale Deadpool collectible figure based on the forthcoming movie!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Deadpool from the film. It features a masked head sculpt with 5 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions, an iconic red and black Deadpool suit made with new materials and excellent tailoring, Deadpool’s signature weapons including a pair of metal swords, a dagger, and pistols, DP’s favorite mystical animal toy unicorn, a pair of interchangeable high heels, an X-Men Trainee jersey, a wearable neck device, variety of interchangeable hands available for different gestures, and a specially designed Deadpool 2 themed dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses!

The latest Deadpool collectible figure will definitely be an incredibly fun addition to your Marvel’s unconventional superhero collection!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 137
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 234

The 1/6th scale Deadpool Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Deadpool in Deadpool 2 movie
- A Deadpool head with five (5) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of katana holding hands
- One (1) pair for gun holding hands
- One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
- One (1) thumb-up right hand
- One (1) OK-sign left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored red and black-colored leather-like Deadpool suit
- One (1) black and yellow-colored X-Men Trainee jersey
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with metallic red buckle
- One (1) pair of thigh gun holsters
- One (1) dagger sheath on shin
- One (1) pair of metallic red and black-colored boots
- One (1) pair of interchangeable black-colored high heels

Weapons:
- One (1) dagger
- Two (2) metal katanas
- Two (2) pistols
- Two (2) shurikens

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of katana sheath
- One (1) wearable neck device
- One (1) unicorn doll
- A specially designed Deadpool 2 dynamic figure stand with Deadpool nameplate, movie logo and backdrop

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2018 – Q1, 2019

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ Fox. TM & ©️ 2018 Marvel.
©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 334
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 433
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 532
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 633
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 733
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 829
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 929
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1026
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1125
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1222
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1322
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1420
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1519
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1618
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1716
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1816
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 1915
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2014
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2114
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2214
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2313
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2413
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2512
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2612
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2712
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2812
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 2912
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3012
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3112
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3211
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3311
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3411
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3511
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3611
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool 3711

#newproduct #deadpool #Marvel #Movie #comic

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What a beautiful figure. Of course, the first release was already near perfect, and this one looks much the same to me. Apart from some of the extras (horse, high heels, X-Force mesh t-shirt, etc), the only real difference I spotted was that the detail on the back of the gloves is now painted white. This might be a relief to collectors like me, who have already bought the first Deadpool figure and don't generally feel like we can justify owning a second, slightly different version. It might also be a relief for collectors who passed on the original Deadpool figure and realized they wanted one -- the new one would do quite nicely. I am sure it will be just as popular. Thanks for posting.

dadrab

dadrab
Cute.

Love the heels.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. I missed the first release. Can't believe how fast that sold out. The one thing I'm disappointed about with this, is not including an unmasked scarred Ryan Reynolds HS. The unicorn is a funny addition, however. (Glad I bought that Deadpool middle finger). I guess one of those bootleg burned HS out there will have to do. With the few additional accessories, I'm afraid to see what HT plans to charge for this (my guess 250 +).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah. I missed the first release. Can't believe how fast that sold out. The one thing I'm disappointed about with this, is not including an unmasked scarred Ryan Reynolds HS. The unicorn is a funny addition, however. (Glad I bought that Deadpool middle finger). I guess one of those bootleg burned HS out there will have to do. With the few additional accessories, I'm afraid to see what HT plans to charge for this (my guess 250 +).

The original release also didn't include an unmasked head sculpt. There are some third party ones out there, and also plenty of unburned/unscarred Ryan Reynolds heads.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. The first one not having the unmasked head was the reason I hesitated buying, then missed, the first one. I was hoping this one would have it. I have a Ryan HS (normal), but not specific to Deadpool. Just don't know what to do with it yet. Definitely need to get one of the burned ones.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah. The first one not having the unmasked head was the reason I hesitated buying, then missed, the first one. I was hoping this one would have it. I have a Ryan HS (normal), but not specific to Deadpool. Just don't know what to do with it yet. Definitely need to get one of the burned ones.

I got one of their nice Ben Affleck Batmen, but unfortunately it is only the next one that will be coming with the unmasked head sculpt. In that case, if I had waited, I would have done better.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really fun. I'm dying to see the new movie (and I'll hopefully get to it quicker than I did with Infinity War). I love that they really leaned in to the ridiculousness on this, with the heels and the unicorn.

dadrab

dadrab
We do all realize that it is not Ryan Reynolds dancing with Celine Dion, right? That is clearly a trained ballet dancer and, in all likelihood, a woman, judging from the shape inside the costume.

Was a YouTube video so popular as to justify the heels as an accessory? I thought it was a promo stunt.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Where do I begin? A lot to unpack.

HT supposedly stated the suit is from a new material.  My guess is the material is new to HT, but the material is possibly $%^& . . . for all we know.

I missed out/passed on the first DEADPOOL figure from HT.  I'm glad I did.  This one thus far appears to be the better value.

I hope HT resolved the fabric break down problem on the wrists from the first figure.  Some collectors had to buy a leather lubrication solution to apply to the fabric area on the wrist to circumvent "wear & tear" breakdown/damage.

I'll buy one to open/display.  I'll buy another to keep MIB/NRFB and charge an obscene amount of $ to sell to a collector who didn't bother to pre-order and then decided to get one . . . after it's all sold out.  I get rip a collector a new @$$hole through price gouging.

"I'm looking for the HT DEADPOOL 2 figure.  I'll gladly pay an obscene and unreasonable price for it.  I brought my own KY and ready to bend over." said no one ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum