OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

DarthJ

And finally ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_1817
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_1818
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_1819

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Most of these work pretty great on the TBLeague bodies.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DarthJ

Belgian Summer. A little sunshine, wind blowing in their hair, only the rain is missing.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_1910

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I like the scene and the one-piece bathing suits. You've got the poses and accessories just right. Does the pillow (?) labeled "Greece" make them help imagine a hotter and dryer environment? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DarthJ

Quote : Does the pillow (?) labeled "Greece" make them help imagine a hotter and dryer environment?Smile

It's a suitcase on a stack of beach blankets.
Actually my co-worker had planned a holiday in Greece, his homeland. The borders opened just in time to allow him to go ahead with his journey. Hence the destination.

I am eeevil.

DarthJ

Taking turns ...

Only a test, in the definitive version (still on display in an office visible to the public) she doesn't lower her bathing suit.  

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_1911

In the directors' cut she doesn't bother at all and strips down to her waist.

DarthJ

My co-worker is almost away on holiday, hence this scene.

Taking holidays in Belgium (and most of Europe I guess) is mandatory. We are not allowed to grovel for our bosses all year round, there has to be a break.

The airport luggage cart and luggage was made for Sindy and is rather difficult to find.

Disclaimers :

- he doesn't look like any of those 2 at all.
- he doesn't travel by airplane.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2011

DarthJ

The race driver has already been shown but how about her car ?

Nothing less than a  F1 car with realistic measurements. Took me 2 failed attempts to get one. Once belonged to Action Man. Can fire a missile  (as any F1 car I guess).  Should make realistic sounds too but I haven't tested that yet.
It's so big it didn't fit in my decor and as such I had to black out a few compromising elements in the background.

The Driver and his Team.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Racewa10

DarthJ

The display until a few days ago. This topic is going places, unlike most of us.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do seem to be getting around. But about the only thing that seems Belgian at this point is their tan. Wink

DarthJ

And then there was the 2nd wave.

Trying to avoid a new general lock down our government promotes the face mask as a "shield" against the virus. Soon we won't be allowed to leave our house without one. My company joined in on the hysteria making the mask mandatory everywhere. Except for eating and at our workspot if we can keep 1.5m distance. I certainly can. Over their dead bodies if anyone tries to infringe on my safety zone.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2210

DarthJ

September, back to school.

First version. Comment : she looks as an American pupil. I want something more "schoolish" , a Japanese pupil for instance.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2712

Second version :

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2713

DarthJ

Tour de France 2020, she is wearing the "maillot jaune". (there is a pun somewhere but I'm not trying to explain).

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2912
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2911

DarthJ

Autumn , fall ... back to work.

Though she is wearing "Simply Summer" a usually rather expensive Barbie outfit from 1973.
The 1960s- 1970s coding workstation is Made in China, rather unique.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_2913

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ah It continues ! Great new Pictures. I love the beach / balcony ? scene. Hollyday at the roof garden ?

DarthJ

Ephiane wrote:Ah It continues ! Great new Pictures. I love the beach / balcony ? scene. Hollyday at the roof garden  ?

That is the 'roof' of a shelf at my office ...

You'll find more of my pictures here, check the last pages :

http://forum-auto.caradisiac.com/automobile-pratique/modelisme-modeles-reduits/sujet11892.htm

The 112 page subjects' theme is "vehicles and pin-ups". Rather safe according to European standards.

DarthJ

That is a 50 year old Sindy skirt-shirt one-piece she is wearing.

[PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3311

DarthJ

Autumn / Fall still continuing ...

Umbrella : YM Toys. About $14. It's a really functioning mini-umbrella. You'll find some very cheap Chinese ones on Ebay though those are too large and the fashion dolls ones are often closed, non functioning.
Coat black version of "Shower Power" (1968). Mod dress from the same period.
Bench from China.

And we're back in Lock-Down, hence the pack of toilet rolls.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3710

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice finds. The umbrella looks good, and the toilet paper package is nice, too.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pics, figures and accessories! I hope this thread continues

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, nice finds. The toilet paper pack is just precious.

DarthJ

Some catching up ...

Last of Fall/Autumn theme. Sindy Tartan dress.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3711

DarthJ

Winter Theme.If I'm not mistaken that is a Faerie Glen outfit. She is supposed to be holding a chocolate bar, as my new colleague is crazy of chocolate.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3712

DarthJ

And then we got Christmas. They are both munching on chocolate croissants. Did I tell you my new colleague is crazy about chocolate ?

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3810

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look good all dressed up in festive wear. Tartan/plaid dress is my favorite.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Wow. Some amazing outfits. I need to look into Barbie/Sindywear more. Love the photography too.

Sindy has made some really nice furniture too. The chairs in the first picture are from Sindy, I think?

DarthJ

If you mean the red couches on page 1, yes.

New Year.

Belle of the ball.
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3813
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 3 Img_3910

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She's indeed ready to go to a ball.

DarthJ wrote:If you mean the red couches on page 1, yes.
Oh, I missed those which is funny, because I've got a pair of those myself. No, I meant the beach/garden chairs in the first picture.

DarthJ

The red / silver chair is "made in China". The yellow furniture is not from Sindy though  looks similar, here is an example.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SINDY-Barbie-GARDEN-FURNITURE-Patio-table-chairs-parasol-swing/402441785306?

I find this offer somewhat too expensive and don't forget you have to pay Customs tax now on goods from the UK exceeding a value of 22 Euro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum