OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
Verycool VCF3004 1/12 Scale Solider Villa

Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture*1
-VC 1/12 highly movable female body
-MC camouflage tactical jumpsuits
-Military tactical boots (1 pair)
-Scarf
-Cartridge bag*4
-Military tactical backpack
-Leather belt
-Kneepad *2
-M4 Carbine(Black)
-ACOG Assault rifle sight(Black)
-LA5-PEQ Aiming Laser (Black)
-PMAG 30 (Black)
-Hands with mitts in natural status (1 Pair)
-Hands with mitts in hooking-gun status (1Pair)

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0110 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0210 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0310 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0410 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0510 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0610 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0710 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0810 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 1010 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 1110 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 1210 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0910 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 1310

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
I'm really loving where 1/12 is going and I'm definitely going to get this one. She will look great next to the assassin. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly super cute.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very Cool sure are getting their money’s worth out of Cara’s likeness — easily one of their best head sculpts.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, that's awesome they are doing her in 1/12. I want the loose headsculpt!

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
OK, my initial euphoria has died down a bit... Laughing

Stryker2011 wrote:Very Cool sure are getting their money’s worth out of Cara’s likeness — easily one of their best head sculpts.
Definitely. Shame it's so pricey when sold as a loose item. Hopefully that's not representative of what'll happen with this one...

skywalkersaga wrote:Oh my gosh, that's awesome they are doing her in 1/12. I want the loose headsculpt!
Same here. I'm just not into military, and especially not camouflage, since that's even hard to draw from, when using as a reference.

*sigh* There will be others. I don't HAVE to have everything I like. *sigh*

But... $80...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I completely understand — I don’t really have a ‘need’ for this kind of figure even in 1/6, let alone 1/12. But I did recently pick up the 1/6 Villa head, and I liked it enough that I’d want to have one in 1/12, too. (Not even sure what I’m using the 1/6 Villa head for yet, though — my Nancy in Hell loose head has sadly gotten lost in transit in all the pandemic craziness, and I have no idea if I’ll ever see it at this point, so I may use the Villa for that project instead if the Nancy doesn’t turn up, but I digress ... ).

But anyhoo, when this one is released, if I find any good deals on the parted out pieces, I’ll let you know. Wink

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Now this I want! Have to see her in in hand pics beforehand though. $80 is a lot, but, she could be worth it.

Adeno

I love the big Villa but I put her head on a custom body to turn her into a flight attendant. Maybe I'll get this small one so that she can help little Batman and friends fight Joker or something haha Smile I hope they turn more of their ladies and fighters into this smaller scale because they're very good!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Sounds like a plan, you seem to get the best out of both scales.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Has anyone gotten this yet? I ordered the parted-out head the moment I saw it come up, and then realized belatedly I wasn't sure what body to get for it. Whether I should just try to get a parted-out VeryCool body, one of those Heng Toys bodies, or what. I know the tbleague is more 'ideal', but sadly it is way too tall in comparison to my other 6 inch figures.

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
I got the invoice and she should soon be on her way. (Tracking number can't be detected yet.)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I've seen in hand pics on FB and she does look really good, way better than I was expecting. May try and snag one at some point....

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her, Diana. Smile

And I hope you cand get her, too, Roger! ^.^

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

We will see, can't make any guarantees yet. Have just taken delivery of an SH Figuarts Wonder Woman from the new movie, which I'm very happy with. Much better Gal Gadot than any of the HT offerings. Might do a shoot when I can be bothered.

doodlehobby

Oh this just got released? Can't wait to see pics of it. Don't think I'll be diving into these 1/12 offerings just yet. Will stay mostly with SHF or Figma for this scale (ie. more affordable). LOL

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I just received the parted-out headsculpt in the post today! It's too dark now to take decent photos of it, but from a quick check, it looks really nice in-hand. So nice, in fact, that I'm now feeling slightly guilty about my plans to mod it, lol.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow....

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A gloomy day with not very good lighting, but I took some pics anyway:

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_15

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_16

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_17

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_19

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_18

I really love this sculpt! it's definitely one of the more realistic 1/12 scale female sculpts I have seen so far. As I said in my previous post, I feel almost bad for wanting to modify it, to the point I'm considering getting another one (if I can find another loose one, that is) to keep as it is...

doodlehobby

skywalkersaga wrote:A gloomy day with not very good lighting, but I took some pics anyway:

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_15

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_16

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_17

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_19

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Villa_18

I really love this sculpt! it's definitely one of the more realistic 1/12 scale female sculpts I have seen so far. As I said in my previous post, I feel almost bad for wanting to modify it, to the point I'm considering getting another one (if I can find another loose one, that is) to keep as it is...
That is a nice sculpt. Just noticed they cropped the hair a bit more too than the 1/6 version. Thanks for the pic. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous, hardly believable that it is only twelfth-scale.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
That is gorgeous!! I can't wait to get mine! No intentions of modding her. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad you guys agree! It turned out so much better than I was expecting, especially the paint job -- it's just as nice as the 1/6 Villa, imo.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:That is gorgeous!! I can't wait to get mine! No intentions of modding her. Smile

Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pics of the full figure! I'm especially curious how tall the VeryCool body is. I can't remember if you already have one of these VeryCool figures or not.... but if you or anyone else knows the height of them, let me know. I need to find a female body to use with this head that is short enough to go with my Black Series and Figuarts....

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That does look really good for 1/12. Nice grab, S.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:That does look really good for 1/12. Nice grab, S.

Thanks! Feel like I got lucky with this one..

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
skywalkersaga wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:That is gorgeous!! I can't wait to get mine! No intentions of modding her. Smile

Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pics of the full figure! I'm especially curious how tall the VeryCool body is. I can't remember if you already have one of these VeryCool figures or not.... but if you or anyone else knows the height of them, let me know. I need to find a female body to use with this head that is short enough to go with my Black Series and Figuarts....
I can tell you that the "Catch Me" figure is taller than the TBL T01B, but I will of course take comparison shots. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

I can tell you that the "Catch Me" figure is taller than the TBL T01B, but I will of course take comparison shots. Smile

Ahh, thanks, that's a bit of a bummer, but good to know! Saves me a wasted purchase, that is for sure.

My quest to find a suitable 1/12 body continues...

doodlehobby

skywalkersaga wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:

Ahh, thanks, that's a bit of a bummer, but good to know! Saves me a wasted purchase, that is for sure.

@AerynDiana if you do have a T01B, can you help @skywalkersaga by putting the Villa head on it? I think that might help her out to see how everything goes together? I would do it myself, but I don't plan on getting this any time soon if ever.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
doodlehobby wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:

@AerynDiana  if you do have a T01B, can you help @skywalkersaga by putting the Villa head on it? I think that might help her out to see how everything goes together? I would do it myself, but I don't plan on getting this any time soon if ever.
You BETCHA. Just gotta wait for her to arrive... She should be arriving any day now. Rolling Eyes

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
She arrived today. I love her. But it was ridiculously hard to get her to just stand up in neutral. Same as the „Catch Me“ figure, so I’m thinking it’s time for a body swap. Or two. Smile
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 25077310
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa D4dfd610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa D702ad10
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 16d68410

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
And here is a head swap to start with. Adorable, no? Smile
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa Ab19e710
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa B9a95510
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL 1/12 Palm Treasure Series — Villa 0cbe4c10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks good. Especially on the TBL body.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that. Good swap.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She looks awesome! I'm def gonna have to put her on a tbleague body at some point. Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm glad you are happy with her!

doodlehobby

Definitely looks good... Is that the suntan body?

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
doodlehobby wrote:Definitely looks good... Is that the suntan body?
Yes it is. Smile

packraptor

packraptor
AerynDiana, where you able to put the Villa head sculpt on a 1/12 tbleague body without modifying the Villa head's neck post?

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
packraptor wrote:AerynDiana, where you able to put the Villa head sculpt on a 1/12 tbleague body without modifying the Villa head's neck post?
Yes, no problem at all. Smile

packraptor

packraptor
Thanks for responding so quickly. I'll probably buy one of these head sculpts myself, now.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
packraptor wrote:Thanks for responding so quickly. I'll probably buy one of these head sculpts myself, now.
Good choice! And my pleasure. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like a great translation to 1/12 size. I don't collect this scale to prevent me from going down another rabbit hole, but they are getting better and better at this scale!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum