OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mezco Classic Superman (Review)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:48 am

Adeno

Summary:

Pros: Nice classic Superman look from the old comics or cartoons, functional posability, nicely fitted costume, well thought out accessories.

Cons: Ab crunch is barely there, heat vision head looks like Superman got maced in the eyes.

Full Review Here Smile

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 02-tray

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 08-story1

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 09-story2

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 10-story3

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 11-story4

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 12-story5

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 13-story6

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 14-story7

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 15-story8

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) 16-story9

#Review #Mezco #Classic #Superman

2superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review. I seem to be consistently pleased with Mezco's quality in 1:12, and your presentation is humorous as always.

3superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:15 am

Adeno

Haha thanks! This year they're releasing the 1989 movie version of Batman, and then in the future they're making the Christopher Reeve Superman! Oh wow I've always wanted the Christopher Reeve version and finally it's becoming reality Smile

They're also coming out with a Predator, Alien, and a bunch of other good stuff! Here's a video taken today at the toycon. Presentation starts at around 43 seconds Smile

4superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:39 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cool! And hilarious pics, I love it! Laughing 

I am also usually quite impressed with Mezco, especially in how they manage the details in the fabric costumes at this scale. Sometimes I don't always love their heads, but they are still generally better than a lot out there. And this one seems good for a 'classic' Superman look. Though I think I would prefer a Christopher Reeve version myself! :') 

Every time I see Mezco figures though, I get really jealous because I wish the Star Wars 1/12 figures were made by them. Sad Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:31 am

Adeno

I'm also excited for the Mezco Christopher Reeve Superman! They had a teaser of it in a catalogue that was released yesterday at the toy fair. If they can somehow get the license for Star Wars, it would be awesome! Just like little Hot Toys haha Smile Too bad Mezco is a US company I think, so it seems like it's gonna be hard to do since Hasbro seems to have the stranglehold on that here. Oh well but who knows, maybe someday Very Happy

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Z66zr9x0oii41

6superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice looking figure. And golly gee, your story review is hilarious. Poor Supes is such an innocent schmuck.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) C8485110

7superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I just look at this again, and... did you put those sad emoji faces on the chain??!  Laughing

8superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Adeno

Lol no! They do look like surprised faces haha! That's a hilarious find haha!

Chain: Oh no, we broke!

9superman - Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Empty Re: Mezco Classic Superman (Review) Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, that was exactly my thought too! 😅

The fact that it was just accidental/due to the angle is even more hilarious to me. The chain was so enjoying being wrapped around that girl, and then Superman had to spoil the fun. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum