OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From ThreeZero.
From the popular manga series Berserk, come this Guts (Berserker Armor) collectible figure in a 1/6th scale!
Standing at about 12", this articulated figure utilizes a customized body which has over 50 points of articulation.
He comes with two interchangeable head parts: a sane head and a Beast of Darkness head that has LED light-up features in the eyes; along with interchangeable expression parts that can be used for both head parts!

Equipment includes:
Guts' Dragon Killer sword
fabric cloak with wires inside at the edges.
Light-up Feature requires AG1 battery x 3pcs / batteries not included.

manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 11068
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 2497
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 3350
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 4323
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 5306
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 6294
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 7285
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 8269
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 9255
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 10240
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 11231
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 12214
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 13200
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 14181
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 15164
manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 16154

#newproduct #ThreeZero #Berserk #Guts #male #fantasy #Manga #comicbook

JohnByng

Not normally a fan of this kind of manga or anime - the sword is ridiculous! But I really like the armour. It will be expensive I know, but I might see if I can get it parted out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I see Medieval/Fantasy Batman in this. It is glorious — but, sadly, outside my wheelhouse.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

manga - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: BERSERK GUTS BERSERKER ARMOR 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, very cool to see a Berserk figure!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:I see Medieval/Fantasy Batman in this. It is glorious — but, sadly, outside my wheelhouse.

Yes, that struck me too. The beak on the helmet is what made me think it was an armoured Batman when I first saw it.

I am not sure which came first, this version of Guts or the medieval/armoured Batman? The Guts Berserker figure with partial armour was released a few years ago and that is the version I have seen in fanart and other images on the net, so I assume that is how he is in the original story?

Maybe I should try and watch or read the stories.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
After reading "Bersker" I had my hopes up; when I read "manga" they were dashed; when I saw the product, I was somewhere in-between. Without being able to tell how faithful this is to its source, it looks very well done and combines archaic and futuristic design in a very cool way. But yes, the sword is ridiculous.

brassco

brassco
I love Berserk, and this is a must buy for me. I hoped i can kitbash other characters as well, if no one release them.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, this is kinda a grail figure for me, and I've been on bated breath waiting for them to do this since ThreeZero got the license. Berserk is one of my all time favorite series, and the whole story with the berserker armor is so awesome. The figure looks AMAZING. They have my money on this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum