OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
Be the legendary Caped Crusader, tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City in the Batman: Arkham Knight video game! Upon completion of story-based missions, Batfans will be able to equip an upgraded suit with the inclusion of a golden bat symbol on Batman’s chest.

Inspired by the highly acclaimed Batman: Arkham Knight video game, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure as an Exclusive item to the game collection that’s firstly available in Japan and in selected markets!

Based on the appearance of Batman wearing the gold Prestige Edition of Batsuit v8.05 in the Batman: Arkham Knight video game, the specially crafted collectible figure features a newly painted masked head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces, a beautifully designed multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with gold-colored electroplated Batman logo on the chest armor as well as black colored armor plating throughout the body! The specially tailored wired cape allows for different stylish poses, with an array of detailed Batman’s signature gadgets including Batman Beyond style Batarang, grapnel gun, disruptor, REC gun, freeze grenade and many more!

Fight for justice with the Dark Knight. Don’t miss out on this amazing collectible figure!

Brand
DC Comics
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman wearing Batsuit Prestige Edition in Batman: Arkham Knight video game
One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable black colored lower part of faces capturing Batman's facial expressions (neutral and fierce)
Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
Specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of gripping hands
One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
One (1) pair of weapons or accessories holding hands
One (1) open right hand
Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Specially designed figure stand with game logo printed in gold-color
Costume:

One (1) wonderfully crafted multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with a metallic gold-colored Batman logo on the chest armor as well as metallic black colored armor plating
One (1) black-colored leather-like cape
One (1) gold-colored utility belt
One (1) pair of black gauntlets
One (1) pair of black boots
Weapons and Gadgets:

Two (2) Batarangs
One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
One (1) explosive gel
One (1) disruptor gun
One (1) pistol
One (1) freeze grenade
One (1) line launcher

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 13.77" (349.76 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20) © 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

$251 at Sideshow Collectibles

superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree183
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree184
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree185
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree186
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree188
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree187
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree534
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree535
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree536
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree538
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree539
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree537
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree542
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree541
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree540
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree543
superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) Scree544

#newproduct #HotToys #Batman #PrestigeEdition #videogame #comicbook #superhero #male #exclusive

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stunning look, for sure. But one Batman was enough for me, personally.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, this does look pretty cool (though, it's my understanding that it is merely a repaint of a previously released figure). HT is getting closer to putting up the Arkham Knight Batgirl, I guess, and since some people passed on the previous release, I imagine they're trying to boost sales for that one. I put together a Batgirl, but it won't look as snazzy as the "official" release when that finally gets put up. I'm on the fence with this one, as I really like the look of it -- better than any of the Nolan-verse Batman looks; but, I already have Adam West Batman, and Batman Returns/Keaton Batman (my personal favorite look), so not sure I really "need" this one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superhero - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Batman (Prestige Edition) Sixth Scale Figure (Video Game Masterpiece Series) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks good but for this kind of money I want a removeable costume and more accessories.

JohnByng

shazzdan wrote:Looks good but for this kind of money I want a removeable costume and more accessories.

I agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum