OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Description

From Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Child Animatronic Edition with sounds and motorized sequences!

He may look like “Baby Yoda,” but this lovable creature is called The Child and now you can become his protector with this animatronic toy from Star Wars. Touching the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head activates over 25 sound and motion combinations, including happy and excited sounds, giggles, babbles, and more, all while the figure’s head moves up and down, ears move back and forth, and eyes open and close.

Product Features
Made of plastic
Ages 4 and up
From The Mandalorian series
Over 25 Sound and Motion Combinations
Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects
Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
2 AAA Batteries requited (Batteries are included)
Box Contents
The Child figure
Mandalorian pendant

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree545
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree546
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree547
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree189
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree191
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree190
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree193
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree192

#newproduct #Hasbro #StarWars #TheMandalorian #TheChild #"BabyYoda" #male? #1:1scale

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not normally my thing, but I thought this was pretty cute. One major issue -- it's about half the size of the original character; so really only 1/2 scale. And by no means as detailed as the one Sideshow put up a couple months ago:

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition Scree548

But it's only $59.99 USD, as opposed to Sideshow's $350 (for what is essentially a statue).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Don't feed  after midnight? This character was just born to be merchandised xD still haven't watched the series yet, since I am a legal streaming person now. I mean, I always have been of course.

There is a prop building dude in Frankfurt who made a Super detailed 1:1 mini Yoda that can fly/hover through the air. He's on instagram, maybe I will find him again.

E: Found it
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6bRkylo_M0/?igshid=15l3nq5n3pbl4

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, it is cute, I saw a preview video somewhere. But the Sideshow version is so much more realistic.
Ovy - nicely done, though suspended on a string. Smile

Diana

Diana
Definitely gotta think of this one as a toy for kids. That's what it looks like and 1/2 is a suitable scale for it, too.
And for the price I think it's actually a good deal, considering the unbelievable cuteness that will be the various reactions.

Still haven't seen the show yet, cause Disney+ doesn't launch here until March 24. And with all that Baby Yoda hype it felt like that was all the show is about. That's all I heard about anyway. Feels like such a money grab. But I'm looking forward to watching it nonetheless. And all the other stuff. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, like the Guv, I’m an OT guy (though I did like Rogue One) — so take this under that context:

For those that haven’t seen it yet, lower your expectations a bit from all the hype. Some of the episodes are good, some not so much; overall it’s pretty good, but not as great as the people who are raving about it, like it’s the best thing since sliced bread. If you’re one of those that love anything, and everything, SW, you’ll probably love it. I’ve watched it once as each episode released, and a few weeks ago I started to rewatch it — but only got halfway through the first episode.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Mandalorian 1:1 scale The Child Animatronic Edition C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
You're tough Mark Very Happy

The mandalorian is no revolution for sure, just very authentic and quite simple in the plot, much more grounded to the OT as well... Wait, compared to the recent triple debacle, it is a revolution! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Diana

Diana
I enjoyed Episodes VII-IX very much, if of course not as much as the OT, but I consider that to be nearly impossible. Eps I-III were enjoyable, too, even if I had to get over a few too many cringe-worthy moments/dialogues.

So I'll like it then. Laughing

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

The rubber Hasbro use on these deteriorates fast. On the Yodas I'd see, some on retailers shelves even had bad tearing round the eyes. Be careful, even if you find a good one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum