OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
***Everything in picture included***

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 1-528x31
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 2-528x31
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 4-528x30
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 5-528x31
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 6-528x31
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 7-528x30
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 8-528x30
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 9-528x27
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 10-52825
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 11-52825

#newproduct #Alpha #ShutenDouji #female #Asian #fantasy

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Is she related to Sinful Suzi?

shazzdan

shazzdan
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Is she related to Sinful Suzi?

brassco

brassco
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 112%20Shuten%20Douji%201

From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a scale figure of the Assassin servant, Shuten-Douji, based on her second ascension appearance.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's so random, though I guess there have been figures based on far more random things... ;p

Looks like a Jiaou body....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I liked this figure. I'll probably PO her and make some tweaks here and there. Overall, It's a different figure, even being more of the same (sexy women).
Thanks, Brassco, for the source. I saw this figure on BBICN forum and couldn't find where was she from. I'd only seen some artworks of her around the internet and liked the concept.

brassco

brassco
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji Seg-soft
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji Alpha04

I didn't notice there will be 2 HS on offering. Now, i was still wondering why i ordered this figure...

The body feels like Jiaou. The bikini keep slipping off, em, the secret parts, on the chest area. I feel like supergluing the black straps to the body, but decided against it. No stand provided, i am using my own.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the last pic especially, it is super colorful with that outfit and missing outfit.

I also like the first head, even though the horns aren't my thing here. Thanks for showing us this rather unique figure.

OneSixthCollector

I picked this up recently. This turned out about like the product pics. It’s an unusual figure, but I personally like it. fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji E94c2910

OneSixthCollector

Here are a couple of other pics. She stands well on her own, but long term it’s probably best to have some support.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji 60a24410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Alpha K002 1/6 Scale Shuten Douji Dc995910

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photos, OneSixthCollector and brassco. Certainly a vivid character. What limited clothing there is looks pretty interesting, I'm thinking it might come in handy in combination with other clothing for a custom figure.

OneSixthCollector

It’s not a bad figure. I’m not crazy about the Jiaou doll body, but it’s definitely a unique look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum