OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for sharing. Looks like they are putting this one out after all.

The armour is a bit over the top for me, but I might pick up a few pieces from it. Namely, the boots and the arm braces -- with a little modd'ing to tone them down, they might work for my purposes. Also, I like that base and the fact that the skulls don't come permanently attached to it --makes it so much more versatile! Only wish that it came with a bendy waist grabber thingie.

The headsculpt on this doesn't wow me, but is at least a bit better than one on the so-called 'Viking' lady. Rolling Eyes Razz

At least this time it looks like the cape is included...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, it does say 2020 in the product number so hopefully it is getting made. While it is silly in many ways, it is also sleek, grungy, and stunning all at the same time. And it looks like there is no reason to worry about their association with ARH. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is it weird that the other recent release seems kind of meh to me, but I really dig this one...? Even though it’s not all that different aesthetically than a couple dozen other TBL figures...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It’s not weird, I do think it’s a better looking figure in terms of the overall design. The other seems like maybe it was a bit rushed, which could well be the case ...

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Is it weird that the other recent release seems kind of meh to me, but I really dig this one...? Even though it’s not all that different aesthetically than a couple dozen other TBL figures...

Me too. This might be the first TBL that I actually buy.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Well that's a huge improvement over their last offering Viking girl, at least this looks the part 'Bad-ass' and now is on my must buy list.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I', likingtis one way more the the last few offered earlier. Will definitely order this. EKIA sold out in one day. I hope they will except more orders soon. Never saw TBL offering sellout so quickly.

brassco

brassco
Another skimpy armor that protects nothing but the important areas...

TBL certainly knows how to make us pay for their masks...

love the HS and the base, though...

Nekk-ra

Much better. Fits in with their horror-based figures such as Lady Death.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Found pics of the ARH statue but not much info. Color scheme looks great!

https://theinstaprofile.com/share/B18podbgZYh

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wonder why the colour scheme is so different in the figure? I gotta admit, I prefer the purple and green... Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. What a difference. The statue colors look more tame compared to the darker colors of the figure.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) C8485110

Diana

Diana
Again for the record: YAY for the expression! And nice to see a different hair style.

I really like the colors of the statue, too. I like both, but the statue stands out more cause... red:  Rolling Eyes  

I'm irritated because she is still wearing most of the outfit in that overview pic. Does that stuff not come off? That would be a bummer. I would especially like to be able to remove those skulls off her shoulders and knees.

Not getting her, even though the price is good.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Just pre ordered my from BBTS the have it for $168.99 plus $4.00 S/H
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/121629

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I', likingtis one way more the the last few offered earlier.  Will definitely order this. EKIA sold out in one day. I hope they will except more orders soon. Never saw TBL offering sellout so quickly.

I find it hard to believe EKIA would be “sold out” already, considering they aren’t just a retailer, but a distributor, and this hasn’t even been put up on most sites — meaning, they haven’t gotten all of the POs in yet to place their order.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I', likingtis one way more the the last few offered earlier.  Will definitely order this. EKIA sold out in one day. I hope they will except more orders soon. Never saw TBL offering sellout so quickly.

I find it hard to believe EKIA would be “sold out” already, considering they aren’t just a retailer, but a distributor, and this hasn’t even been put up on most sites — meaning, they haven’t gotten all of the POs in yet to place their order.

My friend, I'm not making this up. I was pretty shocked myself. I thought it would be like BBTS. They will say sold out but later have more and that might be the deal with EKIA. But when I check yesterday 3/12 and today 3/13 it says "sold out" and "add to wish list".
https://www.ekiahobbies.com/pl2020-161-goddess-of-war-sariah-1-6-scale-action-figure-by-tbleague-phicen/

See for yourself.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Maybe she is one of those 'must have' items for the looming apocalypse, and people have been stockpiling her, like toilet paper... Laughing Wink Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

My friend, I'm not making this up. I was pretty shocked myself. I thought it would be like BBTS. They will say sold out but later have more and that might be the deal with EKIA. But when I check yesterday 3/12 and today 3/13 it says "sold out" and "add to wish list".
https://www.ekiahobbies.com/pl2020-161-goddess-of-war-sariah-1-6-scale-action-figure-by-tbleague-phicen/

See for yourself.

Oh, no. It’s not that I don’t believe you — I don’t believe them. I have a feeling when they “get more stock” it’ll be at a higher price point. I’m waiting on Timewalker to put her up, since they’re my go-to.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

See for yourself.

Oh, no. It’s not that I don’t believe you — I don’t believe them. I have a feeling when they “get more stock” it’ll be at a higher price point. I’m waiting on Timewalker to put her up, since they’re my go-to.

Okay brother. I understand you now. Thanks for the clarity. I was getting nervous because I thought I might have missed my chance. TBL did cancel Ninjak. Hobby Galaxy sent me a refund. I was pretty bummed about not getting that one. I wanted it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum