OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BARTON5

rollotomasi wrote:Found pics of the ARH statue but not much info. Color scheme looks great!

The statue on this link is not ARH. This is someone's custom paint made on the unpainted Sariah's kit they released a while back. The guy who painted the statue posted it on their forum, but it's not an ARH painted piece. The guy also painted the Narama statue all white which we also know is not the correct color.

The official ARH colors of this character are exactly like in the action figure. I have the images to prove but the forum won't let me post them because of my new account status.

rollotomasi

Thanks for the info, Barton5 and welcome to OSF!
Now you mentioned it, I found 1 pic at StatueForum, although i can't enlarge it since i forgot my password.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5737961

skywalkersaga

Thank for the corrected info, Barton5 — and welcome! Smile

brassco

skywalkersaga wrote:Maybe she is one of those 'must have' items for the looming apocalypse, and people have been stockpiling her, like toilet paper... Laughing Wink Razz

to expel the evil spirits of the virus...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Welp, PO'd her from KGHobby. Now, we wait. Very Happy

I wished she had a badass spear instead of sword and shield, but...

BARTON5

BARTON5
rollotomasi wrote:Thanks for the info, Barton5 and welcome to OSF!
Now you mentioned it, I found 1 pic at StatueForum, although i can't enlarge it since i forgot my password.

Yes. This is the picture I have, too.

BARTON5

BARTON5
Here is what I found. This is the actuall ARH paint sample with the correct colors of the statue.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Img_0212
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Img_0213

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I hope her helmet isn't as horrible to stay put as the Skarah Valkyrie one.

Nekk-ra

For anyone who wants a heads-up, this one is starting to be parted out by the Chinese resellers.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Nice to know... but for me, unfortunately, it's still gonna be a long wait. Even though I pre-ordered it, shipping to my country is suspended...
I can't wait to see this figure in-hands. She looks amazing.

brassco

brassco
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Seg-vivi
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Sdr-vivi
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Sdr-vivi
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Rpt
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Seg-vivi

First look at the figure. Not too much accessories, when compared to recent offering. The HS is rooted hair though, which i preferred. There may be a bit of loose hair, but you can re-tie the hair with the supplied red hair band.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 Rpt
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 13
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 14
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 15
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 16

The helmet is a bit of a problem. It keeps slipping off the face! I tried to part the helmet apart more, but it is quite hard. I was afraid to damage the face of the HS. So, after a few tries, i did managed to get it on, not ideal, but better than before.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 17
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 19
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 20
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 21
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 22
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 23
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 24

This base, i must say, is one of the better ones i've seen TBleague released recently. It is too beautiful not to display with the figure. I will need to find more real estate for that...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the in-hand photos and comments. She seems to have turned out very well, although I see what you mean by not as much as some of their other recent offerings. Still, that base is something to behold!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the in-hand photos and comments. She seems to have turned out very well, although I see what you mean by not as much as some of their other recent offerings. Still, that base is something to behold!

There is an Top Fin aquarium ornament skulls pile, which could substitute for those who do not get Sariah, or better yet, cheaply expand the decor theme for those who do:  https://www.petsmart.com/fish/decor-gravel-and-substrate/ornaments/top-fin-skull-cavern-aquarium-ornament-51831.html  The scale is perfect for 1/6.  There are also these but I have only seen them online and can't confirm the scale: https://www.blueribbonpet.com/product/ee-439-exotic-environments-archway-small/  OR  https://www.onbuy.com/gb/pet-ting-pile-of-skulls-aquatic-ornament-aquarium-decoration-vivarium-decoration~c7747~p7343922/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for all the detailed photos, brassco. She looks great. And that’s a pretty nice additional option, MBAM. (If I haven’t said it yet, it’s good to see you back, Brother. Hope things have improved for you.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & ARH: 1/6 THE GODDESS OF WAR-SARIAH (# PL2020-161) - Page 2 C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks, Brassco, for the pics. I just got even more excited for this figure.
Oh boy, this base is huge. There's no way this figure won't escape importing fees (when shipping return to normal to my country)... and they'll skin me alive on the value.
I was hoping they had gone with magnet on the helmet, like the Kier figure, but it seems to have the same problem as Skarah. Bummer.
As for the figure itself, she's just amazing. The details on the armour is so cool, I loved how these skulls on the shoulder pads and shin guards turned out. Does she have balancing problems? Can she stand normally? I'm asking this because my Death Dealer, Skarah, Fighter Woman and Arhian have this problem.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MoonbaseAlphaMale -- interesting ideas for alternatives or additions to the skull pile. I, too, have found some pieces made for aquariums (or should that be aquaria?) to be suitable for other purposes in our scale -- from rocks to plants.

brassco

brassco
FreakinLobster wrote:Does she have balancing problems? Can she stand normally? I'm asking this because my Death Dealer, Skarah, Fighter Woman and Arhian have this problem.

Yes she can stand properly, as shown from my pictures reviewing the figure. I have those other tbleague figures you mentioned, but i don't find any balancing problem with them. Maybe you need to do some adjustment? They are standing on only 2 feet afterall...

agentghost

agentghost
brassco wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:Does she have balancing problems? Can she stand normally? I'm asking this because my Death Dealer, Skarah, Fighter Woman and Arhian have this problem.

Yes she can stand properly, as shown from my pictures reviewing the figure. I have those other tbleague figures you mentioned, but i don't find any balancing problem with them. Maybe you need to do some adjustment? They are standing on only 2 feet afterall...

which body and skin tone is this Goddess of War?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Man, this whole shipping situation sucks. Till this day I didn't even receive the invoice for this figure. The store doesn't know when will they be able to send it. Bummer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum