OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 scale
JxK.Studio Jxk026 1/6
Model material: resin
8.7cm * 4cm * 5cm
Types: JxK026a The posture of sitting
JxK026b Standing posture
Perorder is available before: April 27, 2020
Release date: Second quarter 2020

JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312110
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312111
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312210
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312211
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312212
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312213
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312214
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312310
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312311
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312312
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312313
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312314
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312315
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312410
JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 15312411

#newproduct #JXKStudio #HairlessCat #Sphinx #Tattoo #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Umm... just when I thought this thing couldn't get any creepier... Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. I don’t get these at all.

And could you imagine if some idiot did that to one of these animals for real...? PETA would have their head on a pike.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

JxKStudio - NEW PRODUCT: JxK: 1/6 Tattoo Edition JXK026 Hairless Cat Sphinx Animal Model GK Static Decoration C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:And could you imagine if some idiot did that to one of these animals for real...? PETA would have their head on a pike.

LOL probably... and for once they would be right!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Mixed feelings on this.  On one side, I do think these look great.  They're really well done, And I love that there's 2 poses, which is the next best thing to actually getting a posable cat, which I want so bad.  And I know that a lot of people say sphinxes are "creepy" in general, but I have a friend with one, and everyone who ever has one says they are some of the smartest, sweetest, most fun and affectionate cats in the world.  

On the other side, sadly, people HAVE done this to sphinxes, and it's pretty evil.  Mostly in Russia and the Ukraine.  I don't think it's a widespread trend or anything, only a few cases.  The tattoo artists claimed they used anesthetic, but it's always a little dangerous to put a cat under (more so since we're talking tattoo artists, not vets doing it, and I've read it's especially dangerous for sphynxes).  And anyone with tattoos can attest, it's not just unpleasant while getting it done, and these cats have especially sensitive skin, so it's worse for them while healing.  So I admit that aesthetically I really dig it, and in this case, it's just a figure, with no real harm done, but it is hard for me to not think about the real cases where it has been done, which kinda bums me out.

Edit: Also just noticed that the placement of tattoos are different between them, so you can't even use them in photos as different poses of the same cat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum