OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figure version only: $229 USD
Figure with Bike: $599 USD

License: CD Projekt Red

Get your mind blown by this futuristic and highly detailed collection including the most accurate replica of V, the main playable character from Cyberpunk 2077 presented by PureArts and CD Projekt Red.

Scale: 1/6
Material: PVC/ABS and fabric
Availability: Worldwide
Estimated Delivery: Sept 2020
Limitation: n/a
Early bird discount of 10% if ordered before end of March 31, 2020
First 250 customers who preorder this V Female will get the exclusive item included, the Militech Spider Bot!

Common to all V figures:

1/6 scale fully articulated body (over 30 points of articulation)
Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture and Kiroshi Optics
Custom tailored clothing
Leather jacket with blue lights in the collar
Black cotton t-shirt
Militech M-10AF Lexington
branded base
(1) Right hand holding the Militech M-10AF Lexington
(1) Right fist
(1) Left fist
For V Female Only:

Black, skinny, low-waist leather trousers with a silver carabiner keychain
Black platform motorcycle shoes made of leather
Kang Tao G-58 Dian
(2) Strong arms
(2) Hands holding the Kang Tao G-58 Dian

This up and coming cyberpunk of the Night City is represented by this premium quality action figure, beautifully crafted so you can freely display her to pose the way you want to.

All of V's attitude is very well captured in this 1/6 scale articulated figure and the Cyberpunk ambiance is even brought to life thanks to an ingenious LED device hidden under the leather jacket collar.

Preorders for this brand-new line begins on March 20 with special early bird offers only on purearts.com:
Until March 31, enjoy an automatic 10% discount off on online preorders AND the first 250 pre-orders of each kit will get the exclusive item, the Militech Spider Bot which is also included in the Ultimate bundle.

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 112
Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 213
Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 314
Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 415

Pictures of the bike coming soon.

And here is the male version already announced:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2686-new-product-purearts-1-6-cyberpunk-2077-cyberpunk-2077-v-male-action-figure

#newproduct #PureArts #Cyberpunk2077 #V-Female #videogame #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a great representation of a cool character. It also reminds me of something that might have been in Ready Player One, for better or for worse.

Diana

Diana
Would love to get that head sculpt!
Articulation looks limited (see wrists).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think you’re right about the articulation, Diana (which is an odd thing if they are going to have her on a motorcycle — which I’m more curious to see). Aside from the jacket and the head sculpt, much of this figure can be bashed (sort of) from pre-existing items if one wasn’t too worried about screen accuracy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm dying to see the bike.  Very excited about this game, and I like the character designs in general, but the figure looks a little...  IDK, cheap to me?  Like, not made by a company who ordinarily makes 1/6 stuff, so the QC might not be there yet.  I just have this feeling that underneath is the jankiest body imaginable.  I might be being unfair, but I just have a bad feeling about it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So far, these are all the pics out there for the bike -- I'm a bit disappointed they haven't given us a better look at it (or that you can't purchase just the bike)

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 2020_010
Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) Dsc03210
Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) Female10

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ugh, those are kinda weak pics of the bike! It looks ok, but I'm still pretty skeptical.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You and me both. From what I can see, it looks a bit box-ish, and not very aerodynamic — and not even all that “futuristic”.

Diana

Diana
I generally get suspicious, if I'm asked to pre-order and don't even get any decent, more or less unedited, well lit product shots. (Learned that lesson with that Selene sculpt.)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Oh hell yes! This is nice!

Should almost have the specs to run the game on my PC soon, a few graphical tweaks and I should be all good. (Famous last words....)

desertdragon

desertdragon
Finally picked up female V / Yaiba Kusanagi set - I was a little skeptical about how this would turn out, but I have to say that Pure Arts did some solid work here... V has a conventional armature, but she articulates nicely, and the details on her jacket and pants are very well done. The bike is the real star here, and sports die cast body panels and wheels with rubber tires - it feels substantial, and paint, weathering and decaling are beautifully done - it's probably the best sixth scale bike you can get right now... Here a re a few hero shots of V and her favorite ride (other than Judy lol)...

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) V_and_10

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) V_and_11

Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) V_and_12

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see you back, DD. She looks awesome, and so does that bike. Nice photos.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice to see you back, DD. She looks awesome, and so does that bike. Nice photos.

Thanks man! I'm always happy to be able to share photos here, and I have no regrets picking up V and the bike - it's a really gorgeous set for sure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very beautiful photos, Desertdragon.

desertdragon

desertdragon
GubernatorFan wrote:Very beautiful photos, Desertdragon.

Thank you so much GubenatorFan!

Diana

Diana
She and the bike look great! Funny, I actually searched for her this very morning, but the price was more than I wanted to pay, since I'm mostly interested in the head sculpt, but the entire set looks really sharp!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice pics, Desert Dragon! Great photography!  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d
I already faved them on Flickr.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Diana wrote:She and the bike look great! Funny, I actually searched for her this very morning, but the price was more than I wanted to pay, since I'm mostly interested in the head sculpt, but the entire set looks really sharp!

Thanks! And yeah, the price tag is kind of hard to get past, but after having the bike in hand I can at least understand why the set is so expensive... Pure Arts really did commit to the extra mile with it - they could have done plastic body panels and tires but instead went for diecast metal and rubber, and then threw in features like LED headlights. If you ever do decide to pick it up, and especially if you love Cyberpunk (I'm on playthrough number 4 lol) it's well worth getting IMO.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice pics, Desert Dragon! Great photography!  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d  Cyberpunk2077 - NEW PRODUCT: CYBERPUNK 2077: V FEMALE 1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE (stand alone & with bike) 1f44d
I already faved them on Flickr.

Thanks so much man! And I totally appreciate the faves on flickr too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum