OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“The kid’s coming with me.”

The surprise debut of the Child, a mysterious alien pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests, was revealed in the premiere episode of The Mandalorian series and instantly became one of the favorite characters among many Star Wars fans young and old around the world!

Today Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the astonishingly detailed life-size collectible figure of the Child which fans affectionately referred to as “Baby Yoda.”

The hyper realistic and articulated collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of the Child in The Mandalorian. Standing at approximately 40cm tall, this collectible figure features an amazing likeness with riveting fine details, 2 pairs of interchangeable ears, movable head and arms, skillfully tailored outfit, a silver knob from the Razor Crest™ ship that the young alien loves to hold, a Mythosaur emblem necklace, and a variety of interchangeable hands to pose or hold the items allowing fans to recreate iconic moments from the highly acclaimed live-action series!

Hot Toys’ The Child life-size figure is an incredible collectible with stunning details and fascinating features. It will surely be a delightful asset to add to any Star Wars fans’ collection! Take care of this little one.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODELMS013
PRODUCT NAMETHE CHILD
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 36CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS7
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HIGHLY-DETAILED FACIAL EXPRESSION, DETAILED WRINKLES, AND SKIN TEXTURE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY JI HO LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The Child Life-Size Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of the Child in the live action-series The Mandalorian
- Accurate size and proportion
- Newly developed head sculpt with white fabric hair elements
- Highly-detailed facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Body with specialize frame for wide range of articulations
- Approximately 36cm tall
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable ears including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed ears
- One (1) pair of downward pointing ears
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable arm with hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of force-using hands
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) beige-colored robe

Accessories:
- One (1) Mythosaur emblem necklace with black leather strap
- One (1) silver colored knob
- Specially designed custom base with movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Ji Ho Lee
- Figure Painted by JC. Hong
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11074
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2503
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3356
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4329
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5314
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6300
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7291
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8275
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9261
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10245
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11236
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12219
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13205
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14186
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15169
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16159
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17150

#newproduct #HotToys #TheChild #Mandalorian #LifeSizeFigure #StarWars #Sci-Fi #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool figure. Reading the description, I'm a little concerned whether it would have fully poseable legs. And it seems to me like an obvious thing to do would have been to provide alternative head sculpts or face plates. That said, I haven't watched the show and I don't know how expressive the character is.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow — $410 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Adeno

Very cute! Hmm I haven't watched the tv show yet...

Diana

Diana
So damn cute!!
Not getting it. Not for that price.

I’ve seen two episodes now. Veery cute. I get it now. And I enjoyed those two episodes a lot.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Between the two expensive versions (Sideshow and HT), I honestly think the SS version looks better — though that one is just a statue. I think if I were to get any “life size” version, or close to it, just to have, I’d get one of the Hasbro figures. I already have the HT Mandalorian and Child on PO, so that will have to due for semi-posability.

Comparison pic (HT on the left next to Sideshow):

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bfe04310

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD LIFE-SIZE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I agree, the Sideshow statue looks better (and I like the expression they chose better, too). I can't speak as to the accuracy, but there is definitely more realism.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I think Hasbro are also doing one, for those that might want a cheaper option. I saw a 'talking' one but the rubber on that worries me. I've seen boxed Yodas with the same skin and they had tears in the skin when they were still on the shop shelves.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I preorded the sideshow one the moment I saw it on BBTS. I collect SW (though mostly movie memorabilia), so it'll go nicely in the collection. The HT version does interest me with the semi poseability, but my wallet demands I pass with the SS one already on order.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I actually think the SS one looks better — even though it’s just a statue. It has a much cuter face/expression.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Stryker2011 wrote:I actually think the SS one looks better — even though it’s just a statue. It has a much cuter face/expression.

I agree completely. He is, thankfully, a small figure (16" I believe if I remember the product description) so despite being a life size statue he should fit just about anywhere. I hope he actually shows up in October and not later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum