OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Scale SDH021 Elf Female Head Sculpt H#pale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I really dug the version D, think I'll get it to swap on my asian Vampirella.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Might not be something I'd buy, and I find the faces quite placid, but I do appreciate the effort of providing different options and the fact one can attach or detach the elf ears.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
I love the black version, though I have no use for it.
In general I find that I like Super Duck heads only when they have subtle coloring. As soon as they come with darker lipstick or painted eyelashes like that it just doesn't gel. Probably because the face looks too innocent and girl-like for the heavy make-up.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Cute faces and nice idea, but I'm not a fan of the super pointy style of Elf ears at all -- I prefer the more subtle LotR type -- so these would be an easy pass for me.

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
skywalkersaga wrote:Cute faces and nice idea, but I'm not a fan of the super pointy style of Elf ears at all -- I prefer the more subtle LotR type -- so these would be an easy pass for me.
Good thing they seem to be removable then. Still an easy pass? Razz

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Cute faces and nice idea, but I'm not a fan of the super pointy style of Elf ears at all -- I prefer the more subtle LotR type -- so these would be an easy pass for me.
Good thing they seem to be removable then. Still an easy pass? Razz

Ha! In this case, yes, simply because the only draw would have been the elf ears, if they were the kind that I liked. ;p

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hm, we don't ever seem to get much variety of facial character/expression with Super Duck, do we? I know it's a deliberate 'theme', but it just doesn't do much for me.

Having said that, with that pink bob, C is a teensy little bit of a departure from their 'norm' I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum