OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“You gonna bring Ivy to me or am I gonna have to get her myself?”
Begins as an episode before the events of Batman: Arkham Knight, Harley Quinn breaks into the overgrown Blüdhaven Police Department to recruit her partner in crime, Poison Ivy, to be part of Scarecrow's plan to destroy the B-Man.

Based on the incredibly popular Batman: Arkham Knight videogame, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the 1/6th scale Harley Quinn collectible figure with the new look mixed with goth and punk, giving her a more edgy and sinister appearance that reflects her unstable and wild personality.

Masterfully crafted based on Harley Quinn’s appearance in the video game, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with white powdered make up, blonde hair sculpture and moveable pigtails, newly developed body, Harley Quinn’s dramatic outfit consisting of a corset with black ruffle skirt and lace details, red and blue boots and arm-bracers, amazingly-detailed accessories including baseball bat, machine gun, mallet, pistol, paint can with brush, Jack-in-the-box, and a specially designed figure stand with game logo.

Take this Harley figure home, as she will stand out from the rest of your DC collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM41
PRODUCT NAMEHARLEY QUINN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESMACHINE GUN WITH PINK DICE AND A PHOTO OF THE JOKER, BASEBALL BAT, PAINT CAN WITH BRUSH,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD PAINTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A

The 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham Knight videogame
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed make-up and skin texture
- Long-length curly blonde, pink and light blue hair sculpture with movable pigtails
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) short puff sleeve shirt
- One (1) corset with black colored ruffle skirt bottom in layers and lace trimmed end
- One (1) pair of blue and red colored arm bracers with lace details
- One (1) pair of blue and red pants with silver colored diamond pattern
- One (1) pair of heeled boots
- One (1) blue colored chocker and body strap

Weapons and Gadgets:
- One (1) metallic red and black colored baseball bat
- One (1) machine gun with pink dice and a photo of The Joker
- One (1) mallet
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) paint can with brush
- One (1) articulated Jack-in-the-box (Figure is removable)
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by Viva Lai

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics
and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s20)

© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11075
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2504
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3357
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4330
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5315
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6301
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7292
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8276
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9262
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10246
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11237
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12220
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13206
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14187
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15170
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16160
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17151
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18140
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19131

#newproduct #HotToys #Batman:ArkhamKnight #HarleyQuinn #female #videogame #comicbook #DC

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... I'm just not feeling that one, then again it is based on a video game I've never played and I've always been less than enamored of the character to begin with. I do think the look works nicely with the head when inclined, but only then. But maybe it is source-accurate?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm not familiar with the game either, but even so, this one doesn't wow me like the Batgirl figure did. Perhaps partly because it has sculpted hair rather than 'real' hair like that one -- and also cause I'm not totally feeling that costume design. While no doubt it's accurate to the game, it just looks kind of weird... like it's trying to go for a steampunk-ish vibe, but instead just looks kind of bulky and ungainly.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It seems fairly accurate to the game (from the few screen grabs I’ve seen), but it doesn’t really say Harley Quinn to me. If you’ve ever seen the animated series, or Margot Robbie’s performance in either of the lackluster movies she’s been in, HQ is a pretty bubbly, over-the-top happy, lunatic. This sculpt just says sort of B#$chy. Not feeling it. Nice accessories, but the rubber corset concerns me, particularly with HT’s track record of using crappy, cheap materials. And it’s WAY over-priced for a figure without likeness rights as an issue.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT HARLEY QUINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Stryker2011 wrote:It seems fairly accurate to the game (from the few screen grabs I’ve seen), but it doesn’t really say Harley Quinn to me. If you’ve ever seen the animated series, or Margot Robbie’s performance in either of the lackluster movies she’s been in, HQ is a pretty bubbly, over-the-top happy, lunatic. This sculpt just says sort of B#$chy. Not feeling it. Nice accessories, but the rubber corset concerns me, particularly with HT’s track record of using crappy, cheap materials. And it’s WAY over-priced for a figure without likeness rights as an issue.

I'm with you. This bland face HS is killing the figure, it just doesn't convey at all the character. The accessories are kinda neat though...

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
This is the Harley Quinn from the Vatman: Arkham games, thats how she looks in Arkham City/Arkham Knight

shazzdan

shazzdan
Accessories, good. Figure, nope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum