OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 scale HUNTERS : Day After WWlll: Dr.BB Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TravelGuide

This is not really my thing, but this set has awesome details. The weathering on all the parts looks very good.

skywalkersaga

Such a unique figure, and she turned out pretty neat! Thanks for the review, brassco!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Awesome review. I’m really looking forward to getting mine. Now I wish I had gotten the previously released figure (can’t remember the name), as well.

csyeung

Pretty awesome figure, Brassco! A nice addition to the collection! Thanks for the detailed review and dissection. Cool to see that it's compatible with a tbleague body swap. Very unique figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review and the detailed illustration, Brassco. By the way, I know what you mean, but if you didn't have "jointed" bodies (whether the joints are concealed or not), you'd have a statue. Also, while I get the point that TBLeague seamless bodies are more natural and sometimes more naturally poseable, but given what she's wearing, isn't the body swap a bit of a waste? But we all have different priorities.

brassco

brassco
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you for the review and the detailed illustration, Brassco. By the way, I know what you mean, but if you didn't have "jointed" bodies (whether the joints are concealed or not), you'd have a statue. Also, while I get the point that TBLeague seamless bodies are more natural and sometimes more naturally poseable, but given what she's wearing, isn't the body swap a bit of a waste? But we all have different priorities.

Yes, i know what you mean. I used to think using a seamless body on a full suit is wasted, as I thought there is no difference than using a jointed one. However, someone pointed out that the seamless body looks better on the suit, which i now agree.

It's not a matter of whether i can see the seamless body's flesh or not in that attire. It is how much i could believe that within that suit, that resembled a body like a real human would be. It's all about the realism. With jointed body, even though i may not be able to see it, with full suit on, it will remind me it is merely a toy. The difference, i believed, is the amount of realistic details in such figures when compared to toys such as Barbie. That's why some of us pursue even the details of the private parts of the body, not because we are thinking funny with it, but it makes us believe, that we have something that is almost as good as the real world, but better, as our dreams and fantasies can be realised in the scale that we can afford and collect.

Just my 2 cents.

Hunters - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 scale HUNTERS : Day After WWlll: Dr.BB Action Figure - Page 2 IMG-20210209-214816
Hunters - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 scale HUNTERS : Day After WWlll: Dr.BB Action Figure - Page 2 Seg-vivi

There wasn't really much info about this character, other than those description from the author, so i am imagining my own.

She is one of a lone survivor from the 3rd WW, since she was very young. With the help of her faithful robot, she survived the apocalypses. The world above the ground is scorched with unimaginable weapons, so much so that it becomes uninhabitable, and something like a space suit would be necessary. She would have to stay underground for most activities such as eating and sleeping.

Since she was still so young when it happened, of course she wouldn't have any tattoos. And since she would have grown out of her own clothes, i reckon she found an oversized overall to put on. However, without any undergarments, that would be uncomfortable, in my opinion. So i used the bandage from the leg (no need for that anyway), and wrapped it around her chest. She might not have gotten any bra, since the 3rd war, and this is the best of what she could make of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum