OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[BB-9014A] Guess Me Series Jack 1/6 Figure

$134.99 USD

COSTUME:
TAILCOAT
PLEATED-FRONT TUX SHIRT
PIQUE VEST
BOW TIE.
HEAD SCULPTURE " JACK "
BODY W/ RELAXED HANDS

ACCESSORIES:
DRESS SHOES

Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 11077
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 2506
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 3360
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 4332
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) E11

[BB-9014B] Guess Me Series Jack 1/6 Figure

$144.99 USD

COSTUME:
LONG FROCK COAT
Pleated-Front Tux Shirt
SUSPENDERS
CORDUROY PANTS
SKETCH PORTFOLIO
DRAWING TOOL PENCIL BAG
HEAD SCULPTURE " JACK "
BODY W/ RELAXED HANDS (2 PAIRS)
DRAWING TOOLS HOLDING HANDS (1 PAIRS)

ACCESSORIES:
1905 MARCHING BOOTS
DRAWING TOOLS
POCKET WATCH

Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 6303
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 7294
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 8278
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 9264
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 10248
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 11239
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 12222
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 13208
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 14189
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 15172
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 16162
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) 17153
Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) O10

#newproduct #BlackBoxToys #GuessMeSeries #Jack #male #movie-based #ship #fiction

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, this is so incredibly random! I'm not sure the likeness is all that great, but this figure made me excited because I now wonder... will they make a Rose to go with him?? The teaser pics suggest it might be the case. And if so, I would be highly tempted simply for the Edwardian dress! Please let it be so....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t just using one of the random Scarlet Witch bootleg head sculpts, and aren’t really planning on making her. But, if they did make Kate, they should make sure to use the TBL S28/29 bodies, or how else would one recreate the sketch scene (the only scene worthwhile in that over-rated piece of junk film). Razz

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote: But, if they did make Kate, they should make sure to use the TBL S28/29 bodies, or how else would one recreate the sketch scene

LOL, indeed. Laughing

And you are probably right, but it just seems so frustrating that they'd only do the Leo character and not her. But that in a nutshell is the story of my 1/6 life. Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote: But, if they did make Kate, they should make sure to use the TBL S28/29 bodies, or how else would one recreate the sketch scene

LOL, indeed. Laughing

And you are probably right, but it just seems so frustrating that they'd only do the Leo character and not her. But that in a nutshell is the story of my 1/6 life. Razz

I’m right there with you. It pisses me off constantly that these companies think in such a sexist manner that 2/3 of the time the male lead gets made without the female lead. What’s the f’ing point? In a movie like that, she was far more important than he was.

Jack - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess me Series - "Jack" action figure (two versions) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well... if you are going to discuss sexist, what about TBLeague's relative focus on over-sexualized female figures (which is sexist in more than one way). Smile But you do make a good point.

I do kinda like this, although I'm no fan of the film (overrated is right), and I'm not completely sold on the likeness either (there are better Leo likenesses out there, although here the second one, 9014B, seems a little more recognizable than the first, 9014A), and the body could be improved with a swap.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The thing that makes both of these sets cool isn’t so much the connection to Leo, or the dumb movie, but the clothes and accessories. It’s rare to get clothing from this time period.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:The thing that makes both of these sets cool isn’t so much the connection to Leo, or the dumb movie, but the clothes and accessories. It’s rare to get clothing from this time period.

Agreed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

LOL, indeed. Laughing

I’m right there with you. It pisses me off constantly that these companies think in such a sexist manner that 2/3 of the time the male lead gets made without the female lead. What’s  the f’ing point? In a movie like that, she was far more important than he was.

Right?? 'Titanic' was Rose's story, not Jack's... I mean, it was literally HER memory. Rolling Eyes

It's definitely getting old that so many interesting and aesthetically appealing female characters get looked over. Cause, as you say, what's the point of having some of these male characters on your shelf without their female counterparts? Then again, if 1/6 companies were less sexist, I wouldn't be here, since it's the dearth of certain types of female figures that lead me to start customizing in the first place. Wink

And I agree that it's the time period that's the draw here -- while I do also like Kate Winslet, it's the hypothetical 1/6 Edwardian female costume that would be the main appeal of a figure like that for me.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Nice looking figure and I agree in that these are clothes of a period seldom done. The tux appears to be a nice fit too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

brassco

brassco
What took this so long? I will be really tempted to get this one, if they include the prow of the ship (maybe just the bow part), with a nice movie poster background. I am sure Rose will come along...

well, for now i will just save money to buy necessities like toilet rolls...

Adeno

Oh wow! My very first girlfriend would LOVE to have this back in the day lol! Titanic was one of the first movies we watched together haha, sigh Smile Too bad she's married now, I'd like to give this to her as a fun gift but that would be awkward now lol Smile

brassco

brassco
Adeno wrote:Oh wow! My very first girlfriend would LOVE to have this back in the day lol! Titanic was one of the first movies we watched together haha, sigh Smile Too bad she's married now, I'd like to give this to her as a fun gift but that would be awkward now lol Smile

well...u and your ex do share the same fate as Rose and Dawson...Rose married someone else!

Adeno

brassco wrote:
Adeno wrote:Oh wow! My very first girlfriend would LOVE to have this back in the day lol! Titanic was one of the first movies we watched together haha, sigh Smile Too bad she's married now, I'd like to give this to her as a fun gift but that would be awkward now lol Smile

well...u and your ex do share the same fate as Rose and Dawson...Rose married someone else!

Lol, this honestly cheered me up today haha Very Happy It's so true haha Very Happy I also realized I always referred to Leonardo in the movie not by his character's name, but only as "Leo". I only remember the name of Rose haha Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Adeno wrote:
brassco wrote:

Lol, this honestly cheered me up today haha Very Happy It's so true haha Very Happy I also realized I always referred to Leonardo in the movie not by his character's name, but only as "Leo". I only remember the name of Rose haha Smile

I guess right now we all feel a bit akin to Jack Dawson.... on a giant, sinking ship, and there's no room on the raft.... Razz

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:
Adeno wrote:
brassco wrote:

I guess right now we all feel a bit akin to Jack Dawson.... on a giant, sinking ship, and there's no room on the raft.... Razz

how many ships now? On the bright side, i guessed the passengers on the cruisers have a better fate than those poor souls abroad Titanic...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum