OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product list:

1 hair planting head carving
2-kinetoplast
3 bracket
4 gloves hand *7
5 Winter military cap
6 top hat
7 army coat
8 military uniform top
9 military dress
10 armed belt
11 pistol covers
12 leather boots
13 silk stockings
14 armband
15 medal *4
16 metal armband
17AK rifle
18AK clip *2
19 pistols

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383610
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383611
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383710
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383910
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18383911
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18384811
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18384810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385010
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385011
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385110
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385111
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385910
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18385911
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18390010
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18390211
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18390210
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 18390310
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 19153810

#newproduct #Flagset #RedAlert #Sovietofficer #female #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very much a fantasy figure, but still a cool little set. I like the head sculpt (which has beauty, intensity, and some degree of personality in it), but I do wish they had gone with a more realistic/common hair color.

Ovy

Ovy
Looks cool, as you said, intense looking headsculpt.

The first pic in black uniform has style, nice over the top stupid B-movie look.
Red Alert, that was a RTS game series where Albert Einstein built a time machine to kill Hitler, resulting in a hot cold war between Allies, Soviet Union and a new Techno Japanese empire with giant Samurai mechas, it has Siberian black bears on parachutes and Tesla tanks etc, so white hair isn't that unrealistic. xD

brassco

brassco
will Mr. Putin collect this?

MerylAkiba

I wonder if the head sculpt will actually look like that

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:I wonder if the head sculpt will actually look like that

So far, Flagset has done a pretty good job of producing what you see.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Intriguing looking figure, in the tenth photo she she kinda looks like Ilsa She Wolf of the SS. LOL

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Ovy wrote:Looks cool, as you said, intense looking headsculpt.

The first pic in black uniform has style, nice over the top stupid B-movie look.
Red Alert, that was a RTS game series where Albert Einstein built a time machine to kill Hitler, resulting in a hot cold war between Allies, Soviet Union and a new Techno Japanese empire with giant Samurai mechas, it has Siberian black bears on parachutes and Tesla tanks etc, so white hair isn't that unrealistic. xD

That game was part of my childhood. I loved sending some Tanyas to blow up them buildings. It was a blast... both literally and figuratively. And it seems that Phicen did a Tanya figure in 2013, by the name "Female Agent". If only I had Tanya, I'd get this figure to pose 'em together.

PitViper

PitViper
The figure/head look interesting; the intensity of the facial expression lends itself for military bashing. As far as the rest, the only other interesting pieces for me might be the overcoat and the ushanka hat. Everything else you can keep. If anyone is interested in a loose piece buy when this thing comes out ya'll know what I'd take.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Have to admit, I'm kinda loving this. The quality does look a little costume is, but for some reason I want to forgive it. Very in love with that head, and something about it is just so fun to me. If the price is right, I really might end up picking this up.

Ovy, I must have missed Red Alert, but that sounds AWESOME.

There was a comic series in the early 2000's called Red Star that this kinda vibes me like. It never finished, But I highly recommend looking into it just for the concepts and world-building. It had these ridiculous oversize trade-paperbacks that were great for the art but didn't fit on anyone's comic shelves. So fun.

csyeung

csyeung
Got an invoice for this, I'll post pictures when i get this. I don't know what game or movie this is from, but looked like a cool comic booky type character to me too. That plus i think this was one of those quarantine purchases browsing new products and nothing else to do haha.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Where can one order this? Cause I want it. Something about all the contrast with the black and white and red makes me really like it.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I know that Giantoy has it for 143 usd, free shipping for a lot of countries.

csyeung

csyeung
tnsfigures as well, although I have never purchased from them before.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:I know that Giantoy has it for 143 usd, free shipping for a lot of countries.

How’s giantoy’s shipping looking considering all the crazy? In the US, so I’m curious.

csyeung

csyeung
Giantoy has been good, I had a piece sent on July 28 and recieved Aug 6, which is faster than usual to be honest. (I live in Canada)

blackpool

blackpool
interesting one! It brings back some good memories, red alert was such a great game (like most command n conquer)

doodlehobby

Ok. I caved on this one. Looks very nicely done and can see this fitting Red Alert alright. But we really need a Yuri! LOL. Seriously if they made a Yuri, I wouldn't be able to resist. I missed out on Phicen Tanya though as that was a time when I was just learning about 1/6.

JohnByng

I really like the look of this. It is a fantasy figure and it has a kind of anime/graphic novel feel to it.

20flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) Empty Quick Preview Teaser Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 pm

doodlehobby

Just got this in. Don't have much time to inspect but it looks very nice indeed. Only issue is the magazines (dislodged and found inside the box - be especially careful with the hand clips as they are thin and small and mine were found inside the unglued flaps of the box) and revolver (yeah... mine is broken, but think I can pin and fix it).

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 50343047748_50c45a3c4d_bShipper by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 50343913417_5e2afe34c9_bBox Front Sides by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 50343074108_5a80d7d03b_bBox Back Top Bottom by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Red Alert Soviet female officer Katyusha (#FS73029) 50343754716_166a00976a_bContents by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum