OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MK100: 1/6 scale Stark body with Reactor Kit, 2023 Outfit, Homecoming Outfit & Tuxedo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I doubt I would be getting one, but pretty neat body. And interesting costume sets.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Cool concept. Scary price. Using three button cells is clever. The LEDs are 4.5V but the batteries are only 1.5V. Using three batteries means that you don't need a voltage regulator.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The lights are very cool. But I'm confused about something, and maybe someone can explain.... what is the point of having the light in the chest exposed, but the body being one with a detachable neck? Wouldn't that spoil the illusion a bit? or is there some other way the chest light is supposed to show through? Is it meant to go underneath a suit or some outfit?

Genuine question, cause I looked at it for a while and couldn't quite figure it out...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

PitViper

PitViper
Because the hobby needs yet another Iron Man/Tony Stark figure indeed...

Don't mean to offend but I'm pretty tired of these. To each their own I know, just voicing my opinion.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:Because the hobby needs yet another Iron Man/Tony Stark figure indeed...

Don't mean to offend but I'm pretty tired of these.  To each their own I know, just voicing my opinion.

Honestly, I'm right there with you. I'm kind of glad that, for me, anyway, I'm pretty well done with all these Marvel movies. The story's been told, time to move on.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: MK100: 1/6 scale Stark body with Reactor Kit, 2023 Outfit, Homecoming Outfit & Tuxedo C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:The lights are very cool. But I'm confused about something, and maybe someone can explain.... what is the point of having the light in the chest exposed, but the body being one with a detachable neck? Wouldn't that spoil the illusion a bit? or is there some other way  the chest light is supposed to show through? Is it meant to go underneath a suit or some outfit?

Genuine question, cause I looked at it for a while and couldn't quite figure it out...

It's been awhile since I've paid attention to these details and too lazy for even online research now (painted my garage doors; and yes, I used acrylics!). But if I recall correctly, you are supposed to see the light from the unit through his t-shirt and/or have clothing with a round cutout over it.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Honestly, I'm right there with you. I'm kind of glad that, for me, anyway, I'm pretty well done with all these Marvel movies. The story's been told, time to move on.

Except for Spiderman. There can never be enough Spidey movies.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Honestly, I'm right there with you. I'm kind of glad that, for me, anyway, I'm pretty well done with all these Marvel movies. The story's been told, time to move on.

Except for Spiderman. There can never be enough Spidey movies.

Yeah, I think they're doing a good job with Spidey (though I wonder if we'll ever see Mary Jane...); I like the Guardians of the Galaxy movies -- but they need to avoid trying to tie them in with the rest of the Marvel Universe (they did it, and it's fine, but don't do it again -- let them have their own adventures). I'll probably see the Black Widow movie, and maybe another Antman & Wasp film, but I have zero interest in The Eternals, or anything else. Even the idea of the Disney+ Marvel series doesn't interest me all that much.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: MK100: 1/6 scale Stark body with Reactor Kit, 2023 Outfit, Homecoming Outfit & Tuxedo C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum