OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Contrast Yoga Suit (WF-S003):

WF-S003A; Light purple grey
WF-S003B; Deep rose red
WF-S003C; Deep air ash

List Product:
Sports underwear *1
High waisted Leggings *1
Leggings *1

Figure TBL S12D / TBL S32A not included

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 11082
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 2553
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 3365
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 4337
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 5322
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 6308
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 7299

Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck (WF-S004):

WF-S004A; Apricot Pink
WF-S004B; Deep blue

List Product:
Sports bra *1
Crew Sports Top *1
High waist Leggings *1

Figure TBL S12D / TBL S32A not included

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 8283
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 9269
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 10253
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 11243
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 12225
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 13211
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 14192
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female 15175

#newproduct #WolfordToys #Yoga #clothing #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to have a pretty realistic workout clothing set; even nicer to have three versions of it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, it's kind of cool to see them putting out stuff like this. My only issue with it, is the impossibility of making the clothes look like realistic Yoga outfits -- those things are so tight, and form fitting, in real life, that the bulky parts of the sewn areas on these doesn't match the flat real ones.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: [WF-S003] 1/6 Contrast Yoga Suit & [WF-S004] Two piece Yoga Suit with Round Neck for Female C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, it's kind of cool to see them putting out stuff like this. My only issue with it, is the impossibility of making the clothes look like realistic Yoga outfits -- those things are so tight, and form fitting, in real life, that the bulky parts of the sewn areas on these doesn't match the flat real ones.

Oh, I agree with that. It would be very difficult to match the thinness of real yoga outfits (though other workout clothes can be a bit less thin). I suppose I was reacting to the overall look, which is not as unrealistically skimpy as we often get with clothing for female sixth-scale action figures.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
They aren't exactly the most flattering looking things but it definitely makes a change from the impractically tiny bikinis I suppose.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
these look decent, but i'm not 100% sure on them. i do like the look of the top in the second set. i just am not sure about the leggings.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Looking at the butt stitch pattern of the pink and blue leggings,
I'm reminded of the 80's movie "So Fine". Man do i feel old...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum