OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Azone: 1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Megumi Kato from "Saekano the Movie: Finale" is now a 1/6-scale doll from Azone! Built on a Pure Neemo Flection body with an M-size bust, she has superior posability with 22 joints, plus rooted hair and a new uniform from the private school Toyosakizaki Gakuen! She also has five interchangeable hands. Add her to your doll family today!

Complete Doll
Scale: 1/6
Size: Approx. H26cm
Head Part: Rood Hair Soft Vinyl Head
Body: Pure Neemo Flection M/ Girl (M Bust/White)

Set Contents:
-Main doll
-Toyogasaki Gakuen girls' uniform set
-Loafers
-Hand part x5 types

Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020210
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020211
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020212
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020213
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020214
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020215
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020216
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) 41020217

#newproduct #Azone #SeakanotheMovie #MegumiKato #female #Anime #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't watch anime but I think even I can recognize that one. Looks like a nice set despite the obviously jointed knees (which are not too bad, actually, though I'm spoiled by TBLeague), and I'm very impressed with their use of "real" hair for something like this (I wonder how it would hold up, but in general it is the right decision).

Diana

Diana
I don't care for the figure, but that hair is how anime hair should be done. Respect!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree about the hair — it’s about time they used “real”, even if the character is stylized. I like Anime, but this one isn’t for me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Anime - NEW PRODUCT: Azone:  1/6 Saekano the Movie Finale - Megumi Kato (Pure Neemo Flection M) Complete Doll (AZNPND124KFT) C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The Painkiller Jane's hair came this way, with a product that molded it, I just don't know what it is. I liked it and, honestly, they should do this more often.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum