OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New product of Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Sculpture (SJYT-001)

Product Numbers: SJYT-001

Accessories description:

Steel ape head head carving X1

Alien Brain Monster X1

This product is an original special head carving, the mouth can be opened and closed, and the painting is fine, suitable for all kinds of 1/6 theme clothing.

Compatible with regular figure bodies without neck

Remarks: This product does not contain the plain apparel and equipment shown in the picture

Cut-off time: May 15, 2020

Estimated shipping time: The third quarter of 2020 (affected by the epidemic, the specific shipping date may be slightly adjusted)

The picture is a sample display, the final product may be slightly different from the picture

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13531710
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13535911
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13535910
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540010
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540110
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540111
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540210
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540211
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540310
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540410
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540411
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13540510
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 13541910

#newproduct #ApeXingshi #WorldApe #SteelApe #headsculpt #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Odd...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is it weird I kind of like this... I can see using it as some futuristic, but less realistic, Terminator-type character.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Is it weird I kind of like this... I can see using it as some futuristic, but less realistic, Terminator-type character.

I wouldn't say weird -- it looks to be very well done. Too cartoony for my own taste, but maybe it is appropriate for a robotic face shell. The face seems reminiscent of Hitler, unless it is supposed to be John Cleese. Hey, if I got it wrong, it's their own fault for making it so stylized! LOL

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh, it’s definitely supposed to be ‘Ol Adolf.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) C8485110

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thats absolutely the screaming austrian. never thoght i'd see a robo | snatcher | swat - adolf and i've seen some weird versions thanks to wolfenstein. plus i'm not into the cartoon look either, bummer since it could spice up any wolfenstein/bj blazkowicz diorama. the open mouth robo stuff really reminds me of snatcher, quite a good game back in the 90s, a well done ripoff of blade runner.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh my, its Robo Adolf, now I did not see this coming at all, but it makes for some interesting kitbashes. It looks like its based on something but I can put my finger on it

MerylAkiba

Should of had a robo body. This would be good for a Wolfenstein bad guy.

davidd

davidd
[quote="GubernatorFan"]
Stryker2011 wrote:The face seems reminiscent of Hitler, unless it is supposed to be John Cleese.

Razz  Now I can't see it any other way! A Robotic Minister of Silly Walks!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
davidd wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:The face seems reminiscent of Hitler, unless it is supposed to be John Cleese.

Razz  Now I can't see it any other way! A Robotic Minister of Silly Walks!

It's in a Mr. Bean outfit, isn't it?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I PO this and have a body ready and waiting.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I PO this and have a body ready and waiting.

Should make for an excellent villain.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It looks like something the European comic artist Magnus would come up with, and maybe he did, because there's something about that stylised look that really tugs at my memory.

But for some reason I'm most reminded of The Cyborg Hitler from mean-spirited C-Movie (and humourless 'Iron Sky' rip-off) 'Nazis At The Centre Of The Earth'.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) B85ba42d

(it isn't anything like as much fun as it looks, trust me)

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I PO this and have a body ready and waiting.

Should make for an excellent villain.

My thoughts exactly. I even have his henchmen ready and waiting but do not want to spoil the future post.

Theflyingman

Does anyone know where I can get this head? I had it on preorder and nearly got ripped off, but am hoping it's still available somewhere out there. Thanks

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Try emailing Kit (onesixthkit) or Amelia (Giantoy).

Theflyingman

Good idea man thanks

davidd

davidd
Oh, yeah, that thing! Modeled after... somebody famous? I'm trying to think... oh! Yeah! That Minister of Silly Walks guy, Basil Fawlty, right?

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 51139996620_6da65fa953_z

Took me a long time to find one. They used to show up occasionally on eBay, but because of eBay policies (and uptight losers who have nothing better to do than report "offensive content" on eBay - while letting China sellers continue to rip us off with fake pre-order scams... okay, back on topic, Dave....) it is next to impossible for sellers to actually describe this item, so you have to do some creative searching to find them.

If I recall correctly, it reached the point where even "steel ape" wasn't bringing them up, so I searched by model number: sjyt-001. Or just SJYT.

Another search term to use: jumping monkey head (apparently Steel Ape was changed or re-translated to Jumping Monkey by some sellers).

There are several of the -002 Che Guevara version currently listed, but no "Silly Walks/Basil Fawlty/John Cleese/Charlie Chaplin" versions:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174629252665

Theflyingman

Thanks heaps will try it now! You guys are champions.

davidd

davidd
Only picture I have of the head on a body. I believe the body is a 21st Century WWII German Officer figure.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Ape Xingshi: 1/6 World Ape Head-Steel Ape Head Carving (SJYT-001) 51672876168_e9eafcf40a_z
Just for the Heil of It

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum