OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[VST-19XG62A] 1/6 White Assassin Bodysuit for TBLeague

Product List:

Tights *1
Shoulder strap *1
The belt *1
Waist sealing *1
The belt *1
Arm sheathed *2
Holster *2
The leg sheath *2
Material: Cloth/PVC

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 11091
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 2556
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 3368
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 4340
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 5325
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 6311
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 7302
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 8286
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 9272

[VST-19XG62B] 1/6 Black Assassin Bodysuit for TBLeague

Product List:

Tights *1
Shoulder strap *1
The belt *1
Waist sealing *1
The belt *1
Arm sheathed *2
Holster *2
The leg sheath *2
Material: Cloth/PVC

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 11092
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 2557
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 3369
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 4341
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 5326
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 6312
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 7303
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 8287
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 9273
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 10256

#newproduct #VSToys #Assassin #female #bodysuit #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not sure how practical this would be in real life, but I like that it looks pretty sharp while not as overly revealing to be as unrealistic or cringeworthy as so much that is out there.

Ovy

Ovy
Waaait, white suits, white fingerless gloves, white leather ....lookd like it could be reinforced with mirrors. xD

To bad there are no matchimg boots.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:Waaait, white suits, white fingerless gloves, white leather ....lookd like it could be reinforced with mirrors. xD

That's what I thought. Smile

I do wonder whether they have the same endless turtleneck.
And whether they will look good on medium busts, too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Boots can easily be painted, Ovy! Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Anyone else see an opening on these? How are you even supposed to get this on?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) C8485110

MerylAkiba

Perfect to make Domino

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Anyone else see an opening on these? How are you even supposed to get this on?

I was also wondering that too but I wonder if it opens at the top at the shoulders?

navetsea

it has that non standard custom outdated Triad Toys look to it

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
navetsea wrote:it has that non standard custom outdated Triad Toys look to it

Now that you've mentioned it, it does kinda looks like the old Triad Toys Aeryn Airhart outfit but I'm still liking it, so maybe?

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Anyone else see an opening on these? How are you even supposed to get this on?
I don't see an opening either, and I doubt the neck will stretch that far, so I'm guessing they photoshopped it away.
Could very well be the same suit as this one: https://giantoy.com/products/in-stock-1-6-scale-tym-tym024-stockings-accessories
Though minor improvements are a possibility of course.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It could potentially have an opening in the lower back area.... if i squint i see some kind of extra seam there... but hard to tell for sure.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
AerynDiana wrote:
Ovy wrote:Waaait, white suits, white fingerless gloves, white leather ....lookd like it could be reinforced with mirrors. xD

That's what I thought. Smile

I do wonder whether they have the same endless turtleneck.
And whether they will look good on medium busts, too.
Yes, that endless turtle neck...xD I am sure it will work on all the bodies.

skywalkersaga wrote:Boots can easily be painted, Ovy! Wink
Ha, yeah, was hoping the shoes where of the same material as that white leather thing on her left leg.

On the left pic, look at the three straps holding that over engineered belly warmer. I think the strap in the middle is trying to hide the end of the top. The tights may go up to the belly, while the topĀ  end slightly above that last strap. My guess.
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 scale Female Assassin Bodysuit (2 colors) 9272

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum