OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Five optional hairstyles, suitable for all kinds of subjects

Skin color adaptation instructions: The product is suitable for standard wheat pigment body. Because the body color of each brand is not completely consistent, players can refer to the skin color of the product equipped with C002A in the official picture when purchasing (this head carving will avoid redness)

Facepoolfigure facebook model play 1/6 hair transplant female expression head carving, FP-C-002
Product number: FP-C-002 (ABCDE five hairstyles are optional )
Accessories description:
Female planting love head carving X1 ( PVC material, support DAM / HT / VC female body)
Suitable for standard light-skinned body
This product has a unique and realistic facial expression, faithfully restores the muscle structure of the human face, and is finely painted. It is suitable for all kinds of 1/6 World War II, modern and trending themes. Facepoolfigure Facebook model play. -002
Product number: FP-C-002 (ABCDE five hairstyles are optional )
Accessories description:
Female planting love head carving X1 ( PVC material, support DAM / HT / VC female body)
Suitable for standard light-skinned body
This product has a unique and realistic facial expression, faithfully restores the muscle structure of the human face, and the painting is fine. It is suitable for all kinds of 1/6 World War II, modern and trendy topics

Remarks: This product does not include the body apparel equipment and floor in the picture, the picture is only for the player to assemble themselves.
Expected shipment time is the third quarter of 2020
The picture is a sample display, the final product may be slightly different from the picture

FacepoolFigure 1/6 Root Hair Female Head Sculpt withExpression, FP-C-002
Product ID: FP-C-002 ( ABCDE five hair options )
List:
Female Root Hair Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC, fit DAM / HT / VC1 / 6 female body)
Suitable for light color body
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions, authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, will serve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion

Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included, photos are for DIY reference only
Release date: Approximately Q3, 2020
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 07450011
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 07450710
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 07450810
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 07451210
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 07451310
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034010
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034011
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034013
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034012
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034014
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles 08034810

#newproduct #Facepool #Female #Expressive #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad, and nice to have several hairstyle options. I do think there is a missed opportunity on the part of Facepool (or other companies) to produce a small series of head sculpts that are identical but with a range of several different expressions. I don't know how well that would work from an economic point of view (balancing production cost vs product cost), but I'm sure I'm not the only collector who would appreciate that.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Not bad, and nice to have several hairstyle options. I do think there is a missed opportunity on the part of Facepool (or other companies) to produce a small series of head sculpts that are identical but with a range of several different expressions. I don't know how well that would work from an economic point of view (balancing production cost vs product cost), but I'm sure I'm not the only collector who would appreciate that.

I would love that -- as long as they also included a neutral expression. They could make a box set of just head sculpts of, and I'm just spitballing, 6 expressions of the same "face" and sell them for about $150 USD, and I would bet they'd sell. I know, as long as they were done right, I would be willing to get them. (Only problem... which six facial expressions would most people want that would make it worth their while to do...?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles C8485110

navetsea

yeah liking the idea of multiple expressions of the same face with neutral too, can be a face mask, or bald head with wig, doesn't have to be complete head to cut the price.

I wonder who this is? Olivia Wilde?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I would love that -- as long as they also included a neutral expression. They could make a box set of just head sculpts of, and I'm just spitballing, 6 expressions of the same "face" and sell them for about $150 USD, and I would bet they'd sell. I know, as long as they were done right, I would be willing to get them. (Only problem... which six facial expressions would most people want that would make it worth their while to do...?)

Good point... I'd say neutral, happy, sad, shout/yell, speak, scared?

navetsea wrote:yeah liking the idea of multiple expressions of the same face with neutral too, can be a face mask, or bald head with wig, doesn't have to be complete head to cut the price.

I wonder who this is? Olivia Wilde?

Now that you mention it, I see some distant resemblance, but I don't think so.

navetsea

what a peculiar expression pictured here, like she is about to say "sheet"

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
The first person I thought the HS looked like was Jessica Chobot from Expedition X (Expedition Unknown spin-off / Discovery Channel)

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I really dug this expression, specially the one with short black hair. I'm getting one.
And I couldn't agree more on Stryker's "expression pack" idea. It would be a dream come true for OC's or stop motion projects.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I would love that -- as long as they also included a neutral expression. They could make a box set of just head sculpts of, and I'm just spitballing, 6 expressions of the same "face" and sell them for about $150 USD, and I would bet they'd sell. I know, as long as they were done right, I would be willing to get them. (Only problem... which six facial expressions would most people want that would make it worth their while to do...?)

Good point... I'd say neutral, happy, sad, shout/yell, speak, scared?

I like most of those, but I would lose speak, and maybe add stern/angry instead...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles C8485110

Nekk-ra

I like what this company is trying to do, but haven't bought any because none have really appealed to me so far. They're very well sculpted, but a little bit strange and cartoony to my eye. Like Stryker, I'd like them to do some angry, determined, or darkly mischevous female heads.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I like most of those, but I would lose speak, and maybe add stern/angry instead...

Nekk-ra wrote:I like what this company is trying to do, but haven't bought any because none have really appealed to me so far. They're very well sculpted, but a little bit strange and cartoony to my eye. Like Stryker, I'd like them to do some angry, determined, or darkly mischevous female heads.

The thing is that (and I'm speaking somewhat theoretically), some expressions could be used for double purposes. I didn't list angry separately, because I imagined it would be covered by one or all of the expressions for shout/yell, sad, or scared; speak would be something like this one we are looking at here, and should obviously come in useful when photographing scenes where a character is speaking -- rather than using photoshop-like software or apps to edit the mouth or just have callouts come out of a closed one. And, for what it is worth, navetsea, I don't think her lips would assume this shape to say "sheet." Smile

navetsea

Laughing

hey probably Bad Wolf is right, she is somewhat a gamer and get into conventions and such.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A very cute and realistic looking face. The expression is also cute, but not one I would personally purchase. If it were a cheeky smirk without the open mouth I would snap it up in a heartbeat.

Definitely agree with the idea of an expression pack. While that FaceApp thing is fun, it always looks rather fake and creepy to me. Real expression heads would be amazing.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
[unintelligible whistling noises]
Expressive - NEW PRODUCT: Facepoolfigure: Update body body matching color Facebook model play new product: 1/6 hair transplant female head carving C002-five hairstyles PSX-20200115-130059

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I really like this and am looking forward to seeing what they do next. I actually see Charlize Theron most in that face.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Rogerbee wrote:I actually see Charlize Theron most in that face.

Yes! I can really see that too now you've mentioned it.

I really like what Facepool do and they're always beautifully realised, but strangely I've never purchased any of their sculpts. I suppose the expressions are just too specific for my requirements, and I'll go with the consensus and say I'd much rather see a 'collection box' of sculpts devoted to a single character with say half a dozen different expressions.

There is a set of expression sculpts available for one of the 'Frozen' characters, which while it isn't my cup of tea at all and obviously will be on a more simplistic cartoonish level (and has Disney Money behind it), but the existence of that proves that it could be done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum