OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Damtoys Assassin's Creed Origins 1/6th scale Bayek Collectible Figure Specifications

Special features of the 1/6th scale Bayek Collectible Figure:
-Highly detailed head sculpture
-DAM muscle action body
-Eleven (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) left hand for holding bow/shield
-One (1) left open hand
-One (1) right hand for holding arrow
-One (1) right hand for holding Sickle sword
-One (1) pair of fists
-One (1) pair of relaxed hands

Costumes:
-One (1) beige cloth-like scarf with hood
-One (1) dark brown and gold colored breastplate
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like waist belt
-One (1) orange-colored long shawl
-One (1) beige apron
-One (1) left bracer
-One (1) right bracer
-One (1) dark brown colored poison knife pouch
-One (1) dark brown colored smoke bomb pouch
-One (1) red belt sash
-One (1) pair of brown colored shorts
-One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
-One (1) eagle skull necklace

Weapons:
-One (1) bow
-Three (3) arrows
-One (1) khopesh
-One (1) quiver
-One (1) shield

Accessories:
-One (1) Senu Bayeks eagle
-Specially designed figure stand with game logo

Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 034
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 0a12
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 0b11
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 11097
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 2562
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 3374
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 4346
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 5331
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 6317
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 7307
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 8291
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 9276
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 10259
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 11247
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 12229
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 13214
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 14195
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 15178
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 16166
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 17157
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 18146
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 19136
Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 20110

#newproduct #DAMToys #Ubisoft #Assassin'sCreed #Origins #Bayek #male #videogame

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I love you I don’t buy boxed figures but damn, this one’s fantastic!
The likeness to the character is pretty good, although I personally played the game with longer hair and a beard as I think it suited him more so that may be throwing things off.

Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 39627938530_ce18f25b3e_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure 40722558094_d4338809b9_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, he’s stunning. I don’t play this game either (the concept is not really my thing), but this is one gorgeous figure. I really want the head and body for kitbash purposes. Do these ever get parted out?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I've played every Assassin's Creed game except this one (Origins), the last one I played was Odyssey (set in ancient Greece) - which is essentially a Spartan simulator and not so much assassin, though there is a toooon of armor types and customization. I still prefer this kind of look though, more cloth and less heavy weighed-down armor. But this is an awesome costume, kind of reminds me of the tribal Native American designs in the third game.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool offering, even if I'm not into Assassin's Creed per se. Lots of pieces (and an eagle!) to like. And yes, Sky, they do get parted out.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
AlKelAstra91 wrote:I've played every Assassin's Creed game except this one (Origins), the last one I played was Odyssey (set in ancient Greece) - which is essentially a Spartan simulator and not so much assassin, though there is a toooon of armor types and customization. I still prefer this kind of look though, more cloth and less heavy weighed-down armor. But this is an awesome costume, kind of reminds me of the tribal Native American designs in the third game.

Oh you MUST play Origins! Odyssey is good but Origibs is by far my favourite - Bayek is such a phenomenal character and the game itself is just stunning to play through.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Absolutely stunning figure. Abu Salim who did the mocap and voice for Bayek was on my show 2 years ago...met him in London for the interview. Great guy who loves playing the game too....as do the other assassins.

This figure is exquisite in costume and detailing

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Lynkhart wrote:
AlKelAstra91 wrote:I've played every Assassin's Creed game except this one (Origins), the last one I played was Odyssey (set in ancient Greece) - which is essentially a Spartan simulator and not so much assassin, though there is a toooon of armor types and customization. I still prefer this kind of look though, more cloth and less heavy weighed-down armor. But this is an awesome costume, kind of reminds me of the tribal Native American designs in the third game.

Oh you MUST play Origins! Odyssey is good but Origins is by far my favourite - Bayek is such a phenomenal character and the game itself is just stunning to play through.

I have been considering it since both games are technically on sale nowadays, I was just out of the gaming scene for a long while and when I returned Origins was getting a lot of negativity about its bugs and other issues so I ended up choosing Odyssey over it. But I totally dig Ancient Egyptian mythology in general and I've had time to let it brew so I will likely pick up Origins soon, no thanks to this awesome figure. Razz

lurpdog101 wrote:Absolutely stunning figure. Abu Salim who did the mocap and voice for Bayek was on my show 2 years ago...met him in London for the interview. Great guy who loves playing the game too....as do the other assassins.

This figure is exquisite in costume and detailing

That's so cool, do you regularly interview VA's for the Assassin's Creed series, or gaming in general? Would be interested in a link to the interview if possible.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
AlKelAstra91 wrote: That's so cool, do you regularly interview VA's for the Assassin's Creed series, or gaming in general? Would be interested in a link to the interview if possible.

Thanks - I interview actors, actresses, film makers...made friends with Matt "Edward Kenway" through it, he's been on twice, Victoria Atkin, Paul Amos, Abu, Patricia Summersett (Zelda)....had lead cast from SEAL Team, Lucifer and GoT, Star Wars etc etc.. )

Hellblazerbiz

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GF — thanks! Awesome to know there’s a chance of getting some of the loose parts. I’ve been waiting ages for a brown-skinned, beardless figure, and this guy fits the bill perfectly. : )

agentghost

agentghost
Eww on the arm joint. Can't they use seamless figure with this premium price?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
agentghost wrote:Eww on the arm joint.  Can't they use seamless figure with this premium price?

I can't tell for sure, but this seems a unique body shape and skintone that isn't represented by any seamless offerings by tbleague thus far. If there were anything equivalent to this body in seamless form, I'd have snapped up several by now! Wink The closest might be the super tall m36, but again... hard to tell since I don't know the height on this one.

My point being, they would have had to create or have someone like tbleague create them an entirely new body in order to do it as fully seamless in this instance. Perhaps they could have made the arms seamless, but then that would have meant using rubber which often limits articulation and doesn't hold up well.

The jointed elbows don't bother me personally, but admittedly that's because I'm looking at this with the potential for customization. Even so, for arms with visible joints they seem fairly well done, aesthetically speaking. : )

Diana

Diana
I don't play video games at all and therefore have no connection to the material, but all of these releases so far have been spectacular and I think this is my favourite so far! Makes me want to be a fan.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don’t play video games either, but I will vicariously get into them via my husband or via friends if the storyline and characters appeal to me enough. With Assassin’s Creed, the aesthetic of the costumes and visuals has indeed always seemed very impressive. I just unfortunately have a bit of a hang-up over the actual basic premise behind the story, so could never quite embrace it. Which is frustrating, as it seems pretty cool otherwise.

Regarding the figure , I agree — he looks incredible. I can actually think of not just one but several potential characters I could make with him...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m thinking of getting him, making a few changes, and adding him to my Fantasy Egyptian setup. Maybe as a guard for my Cleopatra...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m thinking of getting him, making a few changes, and adding him to my Fantasy Egyptian setup. Maybe as a guard for my Cleopatra...

Ooh, I bet he would look great in that!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
skywalkersaga wrote:With Assassin’s Creed, the aesthetic of the costumes and visuals has indeed always seemed very impressive. I just unfortunately have a bit of a hang-up over the actual basic premise behind the story, so could never quite embrace it. Which is frustrating, as it seems pretty cool otherwise.

Just out of interest, what is it that puts you off?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lynkhart wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:With Assassin’s Creed, the aesthetic of the costumes and visuals has indeed always seemed very impressive. I just unfortunately have a bit of a hang-up over the actual basic premise behind the story, so could never quite embrace it. Which is frustrating, as it seems pretty cool otherwise.

LOL, you'll probably think I'm ridiculous.... but I have a huge soft spot for Templar Knights, and I could never get past the fact that they are supposed to be the antagonists in that. :3

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:

LOL, you'll probably think I'm ridiculous.... but I have a huge soft spot for Templar Knights, and I could never get past the fact that they are supposed to be the antagonists in that. :3

I can understand that, as well. I didn't know that they were the villains in the game. Unfortunately "history" is written by the winners, and is often skewed to their own POV. While no one is guiltless in history (EVERY side has committed mass murder, rape, and other atrocities thinking they are the good guys), I have read enough about the Templars to know that they may not have all been perfect, but they sure got the raw end of the deal in the long run -- political machinations always seem to win out.

Bayek - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek 1/6 scale figure C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
skywalkersaga wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:

LOL, maybe you need to play Assassin's Creed: Rogue then, you play as an Assassin turned Templar. Razz

Also tbf the Templars aren't exactly being portrayed like their historical namesakes, so it's easy enough to separate the two! (also they aren't in Origins or Odyssey as they take place thousands of years before the Templar order even began. Wink)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New images added to original post.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:

I can understand that, as well. I didn't know that they were the villains in the game. Unfortunately "history" is written by the winners, and is often skewed to their own POV. While no one is guiltless in history (EVERY side has committed mass murder, rape, and other atrocities thinking they are the good guys), I have read enough about the Templars to know that they may not have all been perfect, but they sure got the raw end of the deal in the long run -- political machinations always seem to win out.

Yeah exactly. I certainly wouldn't claim that the actual historical order itself was without fault, but I still nonetheless struggle with a story concept that casts them as the main villains. I'm sure it's a well done and interesting story in its own right, but it just doesn't appeal to me for that reason.

ETA: Lynkhart -- Yeah, I figured that the 'Templars' in question are heavily fictionalized, but just on principle I still find the fact that their name is used for the villainous organization to be off-putting. I can see the appeal of the game in general, but sometimes one just has those things that trip you up and prevent you from fully enjoying something or immersing yourself in it...

ahbake

Damn impressive figure...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum