OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Production Description:

Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) replaceable prosthetic arm
-One (1) pair of hammers holding hands
-One (1) guns holding hands
-One (1) relaxed hand
-One (1) pair of fists

Costume:
1. One (1) white shirt
2. One (1) pair of blue trousers
3. One (1) pair of black socks
4. One (1) pair of black leather shoes
5. One (1) blue tie
6. One (1) blue vest
7. One (1) black belt
8. One (1) necklace
9. One (1) leather bracelet

Weapons:
1. One (1) vibranium sonic gun
2. One (1) vibranium hammer
3. One (1) G17 handgun
4. One (1) leather holster of 1911 handgun
5. Two(2) magazines of 1911 handgun
6. One (1) suitcase
7. One (1) 1911 handgun

male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120211
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120212
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120213
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120215
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120214
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120216
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120217
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120218
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) Ai006-10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) Ai006-11
male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) 42120219

#newproduct #ArtFigures #ArmsDealer #UlyssesKlaue #male #movie-based #comicbook

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh its that Arms Dealer guy from Black Panther

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought he was a great character in the film, and that they wasted him too early. Not sure they got him down perfectly, but still very nicely done.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Very nice likeness, the sculpt captured his psycho expression.
Looks like they used their Aidol stylized muscle body making the upper torso look too big but it looks good on the character anyway.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Hope I can swap this costume into a M35 body that I got laying around here. My biggest concern is the waist.
Still, I dug the body on this figure, with the huge torso. PO'd it at KGhobby.

Nekk-ra

If I were a Marvel nut this would be sold. Alas, to the gratitude of my wallet, I'm not. It is great that these third party companies are making lower tier characters (since the license holder only wants to do the same characters over and over and over...). And Andy Serkis deserves more figures; he's one of the unsung character actors that add so much to a film, especially in regards to motion capture.

PitViper

PitViper
I like the head, it has that crazy berserk expression usable for a bad guy. For example, a Russian kontraktniki in Ukraine. Would pass on the body though, because of the unnatural proportions.

Ovy

Ovy
PitViper wrote:I like the head, it has that crazy berserk expression usable for a bad guy.  For example, a Russian kontraktniki in Ukraine.  Would pass on the body though, because of the unnatural proportions.
Yeah, was thinking of something similar, and can totally imagine him in uniform/ski mask etc.

Didn't know Andy Serkis was that buff (not watched the movie yet)... But Marvel and Disney also turned that chubby Parks and Recreations guy into a sex symbol, so...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[quote="Ovy"]
PitViper wrote:Didn't know Andy Serkis was that buff (not watched the movie yet)... But Marvel and Disney also turned that chubby Parks and Recreations guy into a sex symbol, so...

This made me chuckle.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures: 1/6 Arms Dealer Ulysses Klaue (AI-006) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum