OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague 1 / 6th Female Super-Flexible
Seamless Bodies

Item No .:
PLLB2020-S36 / S37
PLLB2020-S36A / S37A

Bar code: 697 127233 0604 (S36) 697 127233 0611 (S36A)
               697 127233 0628 (S37) 697 127233 0635 (S37A )

New push! "Small waist essence" female body comes from the two-dimensional girl. The slim waist makes the overall curve more attractive.
Two options are available: full version (with head carving and bracket) and simple version (without head carving and bracket).
Purchase a set of bikinis.

Height: 280mm
Bust: 115mm
Waist: 72mm
Hip: 130mcm

TBLeague Anime Girls Coming-S36 / S36A / S37 / S37A
These girls earlier being stuck in the 2-D world have now come into our real world!
They have a nice hour -glass figure, the concave and convex lines are so eye-catching ...

They are of the same body type.
height: 280 mm
BWH:
bust 115 mm
waist 72 mm
hips 130 mm

S36 & S37: also including head sculpt and stand
S36A & S37A: NO head sculpt or stand included
But they all have bikinis which are complimentary.

Packing List
S36 & S37 (white skin , With head carving)
1, 1 × head carving
2, 1 × TBLeague steel frame seamless ultra-movable girl body
3, 3 pairs × replaceable hands
4, 2 pairs × replaceable feet
5, 1 set × bikini (gift )
6, 1 × base & stand
7, 1 × color box

S36A & S37A (white skin, without head carving)
1, 1 × TBLeague steel bone seamless ultra-movable girl body
2, 3 pairs × replaceable hands
3, 2 pairs × Interchangeable feet
4, 1 set × Bikini (gift)
5, 1 × Color box

Packing list
S36 / S37 (plae, a head sculpt included)
1, 1 × head sculpt
2, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
4, 2 pairs × interchangeable feet
5, 1 × bikini (for free)
6, 1 × base & holder
7, 4 color packaging

S36A / S37A ( (Pale, NO head Sculpt included)
1,1 × TBLeague FEMALE Seamless body with Metal Skeleton
2,3 × pairs Interchangeable Hands
3,2- pairs Interchangeable feet '×
4,1 × Bikini (for Free)
5,4- Color packaging

packaging (packaging )
S36 a head sculpt included (S36, head sculpt included)
1 product / color box
GW: 0.57 kg
Measurements: 14 cm * 6.8 cm * 33.3cm

12 products / master carton
GW: 7.55 kg
Measurements: 42.5 cm * 29cm * 35.5 cm

S37 a head sculpt included (S37, head sculpt included)
1 product / color box
GW: 0.55 kg
Measurements: 14 cm * 6.8 cm * 33.3cm

GW: 7.38 kg
Measurements: 42.5 cm * 29cm * 35.5 cm

S36A \ S37A no head sculpt included (S36A \ S37A no head sculpt included)
1 product / color box
GW: 0.47 kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 33.3cm

GW: 6.40 kg
Measurements: 42.5cm * 29cm * 35.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17191810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17192010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17192310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17192410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17192710
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17192810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17193010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17193310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17194010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17194110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17194510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17194610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17195510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17195710
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17203510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17205610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17211510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17214210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17220710
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17223010

================================

Model list

PLLB2020-S36

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17224710

--------

PLLB2020-S36A

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17230010

----------------

PLLB2020-S37

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17232110

---------------

PLLB2020- S37A

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 17233412
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body 23542010

#newproduct #TBLeague #female #body #smallwaist #stylized #anime #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well... I'm glad they are making more headless and detachable foot bodies, because I like my female characters to be realistic and able to stand on their own. But, for starters, why make them all pale, which is by far the less useful of their skin tone options? Making the bodies more curvy is not necessarily a bad thing (though we have repeatedly noted that certain features have been consistently exaggerated), but while these are attractive, a waist this thin is generally unrealistic, and the whole point of these seamless bodies (for me) is that they give us an opportunity to go for realism. Perhaps that's why the heads for the headed versions are so cartoony. If it wasn't for the pale skin tone, I might have given the headless version a try. But as it is, I suppose I should be grateful it's one less thing to spend money on...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree with everything you said, Guv.

And one more nit -- what's the point of the plastic bikinis? Unless you plan to leave them as "Bikini Babes" -- you'd have to cut those off (ruining them) to be able to put clothes on them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I agree with everything you said, Guv.

And one more nit -- what's the point of the plastic bikinis? Unless you plan to leave them as "Bikini Babes" -- you'd have to cut those off (ruining them) to be able to put clothes on them.

Oh, I did notice that the bikinis are plastic. That's their new thing, I suppose. I first encountered it on the second version of the 1/12 seamless bodies. You don't have to cut them, because the straps are somewhat stretchable (of course, you do run the risk that they might snap or remain overstretched). But yes, it is somewhat disconcerting too.

gooboo

I don't think these are going for the realism aesthetic, looks more like anime proportions to me. That and the pale skin tone might suggest these are really targeted towards the Asian audience.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
gooboo wrote:I don't think these are going for the realism aesthetic, looks more like anime proportions to me. That and the pale skin tone might suggest these are really targeted towards the Asian audience.

Probably. The proportions do seem to work well for some of these anime characters.

gooboo

I think they look fine for what they are, but I agree with you in that I'm personally not really interested in them. I'd much rather have the s38/39 that's coming out later.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Dang it... I was really hoping this would be a more realistic body shape.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm waiting for an improved version of m33 male body and a dark skin female...

Diana

Diana
As a Sailor Moon fan I really love these. Smile
I hope somebody will come out with a decent non-skimpy faithful-to-the-show Sailor Soldier uniform.

But... FOUR pale versions? WHY?

But looking at their recent releases they've clearly been focused on moving into the anime market, which is totally cool. As long as they keep working on getting that realistic athletic body right. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I definitely don’t mind anime, but my tastes in anime are quite outdated (and also tend not to include mostly-nekkid ladies, lol), so there don’t seem to be many 1/6 releases of that nature that interest me...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Ok, now I just saw a potential for this body for me. This will be perfect for Faye from Cowboy Bebop. Just need to find a HS.
...and I'd love a bulky female She-Hulkesque body type to make Nikaido and/or Noi from Dorohedoro.

Weren't all Sailor Moon girls white? Most anime characters have similar skin colour.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hah! Well my previous guess at the kind of body that missing/skipped S37 serial would be for couldn't have been more wrong Laughing

Hm. These are OK, I guess... there's obviously a market for this variant, but I'm not sure I'm it. The heads definitely have zero appeal for me personally, although I do sort of like the long skinny legs and would do even more so if they were on a more proportionately-skinny body.

It's very puzzling though, that for the headless version they seem to be offering two identical pale bodies with the only difference being the minimal accessories. Perhaps one of them really is suntan and this is just a typo/translation foul-up?

Diana

Diana
FreakinLobster wrote:...and I'd love a bulky female She-Hulkesque body type to make Nikaido and/or Noi from Dorohedoro.

Weren't all Sailor Moon girls white? Most anime characters have similar skin colour.
Ooh! I like that idea, too. She-Hulk! Very Happy
And there was one Sailor Soldier, Sailor Pluto, with darker skin, but otherwise yes, they were all pale.

GeeWillikers wrote:It's very puzzling though, that for the headless version they seem to be offering two identical pale bodies with the only difference being the minimal accessories. Perhaps one of them really is suntan and this is just a typo/translation foul-up?
That's what i was thinking, but looking at the promo shots, they do both seem to be pale. In other promos you can clearly see the difference between the pale and the suntan bodies. So weird. Why would they skip an opportunity for offering a wider range of products and there increasing compatibility with other head sculpts, too!?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm torn about this... I could get past the ridiculous bust if it was for the right character where it would make sense [Faye Valetine is a great suggestion, for instance], but the more I look at these I realize that my main issue is actually the super skinny and long legs. I wonder just how freaking tall these will be. Unless they are being made on a petite frame, I presume these are going to be quite tall. Again, that would make them much less versatile. One of the reasons I passed on the s33b [other than the fact that I really don't like the chubby wrists on it] is that it's just too tall for my tastes, especially considering how skinny and slender the upper body is. So.... hmm.. I really like the waist/hip thing going on with these, and even the slender arms are ok, but I'd prefer these to have thicker thighs/shorter legs than what they have.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Someone over at the Old Site asked me which body I thought could work for Jessica Rabbit, and I think this one could (maybe not quite the round bottom, but certainly has the bust and thin waist).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body C8485110

Diana

Diana
I caved. I'm getting the S37A (body with yellow bikini).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Will of course be curious to see how it turns out. Smile

I keep hoping they will put out the Kier-style body at some point, but we shall see...

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Will of course be curious to see how it turns out. Smile
An unboxing video will be made. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
These are now 'in-stock' at GianToy...
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-tbleague-anime-girls-s36a-s37a-pale-seamless-body?variant=32264238628927

I'm still not sure if I'll take the risk on one of these yet, but at least they aren't floppy-footed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum