OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NRToys: 1/6 scale NR28 Punisher Head Sculpt HW/Neck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool sculpt. I don't quite get the apparent obsession with this character and haven't followed the more recent shows and movies, so I can't recognize what version of the Punisher this is, but between it and a whole bunch of recent offerings, it appears to be both popular and finely recreated.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Maybe it's based on a video game? Even if it isn't used for the named character, it would certainly make for a serious tough guy of any sort. I'm sure PitViper could find a modern military use for a guy this roughed up. I could see even making a random Star Wars bounty hunter or something with it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NRToys - NEW PRODUCT: NRToys: 1/6 scale NR28 Punisher Head Sculpt HW/Neck C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh I agree, the head sculpt is great, and can certainly see plenty of Punisher or non-Punisher-related use. I think the only Punisher show I've seen was the movie with Tom Jane (I think -- and wasn't John Travolta the bad guy?) -- that simple lack of familiarity with the obviously popular material, not any disdain, was why I wrote what I wrote.

Ovy

Ovy
I think the Punisher is so beloved because he doesn't just punch bad guys but massacres them by the dozens with guns. But I only know those Netflix Series.

Gub, don't you want that headsculpt to give him long hair, a headband and a m34 to make an old school Conan?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think the Punisher is so beloved because he doesn't just punch bad guys but massacres them by the dozens with guns. But I only know those Netflix Series.

Gub, don't you want that headsculpt to give him long hair, a headband and a m34 to make an old school Conan?

Yes, but so does John Wick... wait a minute... that might explain why there are so many Keanu head sculpts... Smile (that, and Neo)

I don't know. I like this head as is, but if it turns out to be available for a low enough price I might get another for customization. But in my case, "old school Conan" would just be Arnie as in the first Conan films, so not thinking specifically of this character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum