OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Description
Parts list:

One head sculpture
One 1/6 seamless body
One pair of Military salute hands
One pair of fist hand
One pair of fighting hand
One pair of normal hand
One pair of pose hand
One set of costume
One pair of shoe
One pair of earring
One piece of necklace
Three pieces of customized flames
One transparent stand
One base with a flame and customized pattern

GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image012
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image011
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image010
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image014
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image013
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image015
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image018
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image017
GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Image016

#newproduct #GenesisEmen #KingofFightersXIV #LeonaHeidern #female #stylized #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For a stylized figure, this looks great. Of course I'm already thinking how it could be made to look more realistic, but I'm sure I'd be missing the point. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don't mind the head sculpt, as stylized sculpts go. But what I'm most impressed with: that sports bra has to be the most realistic looking one I've ever seen (aside from maybe the Mercy Dante one).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GenesisEmen - NEW PRODUCT: GENESIS EMEN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV - LEONA HEIDERN 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE C8485110

brassco

brassco
I only know Mai from KOF. Not too familiar with this character, but nice figure nonetheless. With a seamless body, that would push up the price...

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I don't mind the head sculpt, as stylized sculpts go. But what I'm most impressed with: that sports bra has to be the most realistic looking one I've ever seen (aside from maybe the Mercy Dante one).
Totally! I really want that parted out. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum