OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different**

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 1-528x11
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 2-528x10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 3-528x10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 4-528x10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 5-528x10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt 6-528x10

#newproduct #GTPlus #male #headsculpt #actor-based #movie-based #Tony

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I'd normally think "what, another Tony?", this looks excellent.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It does look pretty good. But, honestly, I'm in the camp of "For the love of God, do we really need all these Tony sculpts?" I never thought I'd get sick of seeing this guy's face, but come on. There are plenty of other people out there that we could be getting instead of wasting time on yet another sculpt of the same person. It's getting not only boring -- it's a waste of time and resources. I already have a RDJ HT figure -- I don't six thousand more.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: GT Plus: 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It does look pretty good. But, honestly, I'm in the camp of "For the love of God, do we really need all these Tony sculpts?" I never thought I'd get sick of seeing this guy's face, but come on. There are plenty of other people out there that we could be getting instead of wasting time on yet another sculpt of the same person. It's getting not only boring -- it's a waste of time and resources. I already have a RDJ HT figure -- I don't six thousand more.

Very true, and I can't help but think much the same way. Then again, it must be a great time to be a Tony Stark kitbasher, and perhaps if you don't want to or can't pay the astronomical costs for HT figures (or even expensive parted-out parts), such offerings would be very appreciated. I don't know to what extent it is "this or someone else who hasn't been done" sort of thing. It might have been between this or nothing at all; or this and something else that has been done a dozen times already -- because of the expectation that, being popular, it is a safe bet to sell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum