OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Collector Edition:

“You had a dream; I have a plan.”

Sideshow presents the Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure, a new Marvel collectible ready to lead your X-Men lineup.

Inspired by his 90s era X-Men Blue team uniform, the Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure features a detailed head sculpt based on Scott Summers’ comic book appearance, complete with his blue mask and signature red and yellow visor. His costume includes a blue fabric bodysuit, yellow fabric briefs, a fabric belt, and sculpted yellow accents like his belt pouches, chest harness, boots, and thigh bands. Two red ‘X’ buckles add an additional pop of color to Cyclops’ uniform, and the figure also comes with a brown leather-like jacket accessory to complete his classic look.

The Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure features a number of swap-out elements that allow you to create an action-packed pose for this articulated figure. Scott Summers comes with seven different yellow gloved hands, including one pair of fists, one pair of open hands, one pair of pointing hands, and one left thumbs-up gesture hand. Create an even more dynamic display with the included swap-out visor with an optic blast effect, which adds some serious concussive force to any pose configuration.

Take the lead and bring home the Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure to your team of X-Men collectibles today!

Brand
Marvel
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Artists
J Park (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Design)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
© 2020 MARVEL

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 11099
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 2564
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 3376
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 4348
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 5333
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 6319
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 7309
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 8293
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 9278
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 10261
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 11249
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 12231
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 13216
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 14197
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 15180
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 16168
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 17159
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 18148

Exclusive Edition:

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 11250
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 2565
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 3377
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 4349
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) 5334

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #Cyclops #Marvel #male #comicbook #X-Men

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's up at Sideshow, with the same price point for either: $240 USD

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not familiar with the comic book look per se, but it does look like a great figure. In fact, I'm struck by how similar this look is to that of the film version. I picked up some of the parted out pieces for that one, but I do wish there was a visor-less normal face James Marsden head for kitbashing.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sideshow's comic-based X-Men figures seem to be really quite nice. While this is not my area of collecting interest, it's undeniably a striking looking figure, and I love the balance between a stylized and more realistic appearance they've achieved here.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This is my favorite Cyclops version, right in my childhood. He's awesome, Sideshow made an outstanding job. Kudos for the company.
Now, I cross my fingers for Storm... and Rogue...

Thank you, pandemic crap, for skyrocketing the dollar and making this hobby even more expensive.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice Jim Lee Cylcops! I've always wondered what he keeps inside those belt pockets.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Nice Jim Lee Cylcops! I've always wondered what he keeps inside those belt pockets.

Hehe. Yeah, sometimes I think comic book artists draw things because they look cool,  but don’t bother to ask — what the hell is this for? It’s not like he needs any other weapons than a laser blast that can destroy a building.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure (Collector Edition & Sideshow Exclusive) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum