OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ DARTH VADER™ (40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skywalkersaga

Thanks for the update, Stryker.

I’m still somewhat disappointed that they didn’t do Bespin Han and Lando as the anniversary releases instead. :/

Stryker2011

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for the update, Stryker.

I’m still somewhat disappointed that they didn’t do Bespin Han and Lando as the anniversary releases instead. :/

Me too. That certainly would have made celebrating the 40the Anniversary a lot more exciting than a bad repaint and a higher priced repackaging.

skywalkersaga

Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for the update, Stryker.

Me too. That certainly would have made celebrating the 40the Anniversary a lot more exciting than a bad repaint and a higher priced repackaging.

Exactly. As it is, I found it a bit of a letdown. Nothing against my dear Vader, but they were already well overdue an ESB Han, not to mention Lando, so getting a FIFTH Vader release at this point, especially of a version of him that's already BEEN released, is just....not that exciting. No matter how 'cool' and 'retro' they make the packaging.  Rolling Eyes

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Something must have changed, because other North American retailers are listing this now (as of today).

shazzdan

shazzdan
I don't own a 1/6 Vader and would like one but refuse to pay these kinds of prices. A bootleg one will be fine with me. It is not as if you need an accurate head sculpt. It is essentially just a costume, helmet, generic figure, and one accessory.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I understand, Shazzdan. I wouldn’t mind a bootleg one either, but I have never seen a KO Vader, let alone one that was actually truly 1/6 scale. Closest I’ve come is kitbashing one from mix of old and new parts... but that didn’t help the price issue, unfortunately. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum