OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.

It is recommended to wear with Phicen steel bone bust and white complexion S10D

Product Details Product Details:
Carving head Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings Earrings x 1 Dui
Headdress x1
Bib Scarf x1
Sleeves Sleeves x 1 Dui
Vest Vest x1
Skirt Short skirt x1
Even Mao waist belts Fur belt x1
Red Apron Red skirt x1
Underwear Underwear x1
Stockings Stockings x 1 -bis
Boots Boots x 1 -bis

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 10571711
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 10573410
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 10583912
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 10590811
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 10593511
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 11054210
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 11055110
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 11114410

#newproduct #SuperDuck #MagicalGirl #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessories #fantasy

agentghost

agentghost
she looks sooo familiar

is this from fate stay/night?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As far as these go, not bad. She seems to have more character than usual for them.

brassco

brassco
not familiar with this character. By the way, why do most makers keep on designing their figures using S10D or S07C? I like to see more outfits design for other body types...

Diana

Diana
I like that head a lot. Might have to pick it up parted out.
And while I see the allure of the S10/12 (detachable feet AND curves AND not-too-narrow shoulders) I really want to see some more outfits for S28/29 in particular. But also S22/23.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
agentghost wrote:she looks sooo familiar

is this from fate stay/night?

Now that you mentioned it, she does look like Rin Tohsaka. I think it is her, even though I don't remember this specific costume.

valentin

valentin
It's based on the card game from Fate Grand Order.

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 Formalcraft

It's still based on Tohsaka Rin, via Fate Stay Night, regardless of what they called it.

Found a youtube review in korean, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QcFeocMzG0

Probably will get her due to the uniqueness of the dressing, and it's RIN.

davidd

davidd
I wonder if it will be necessary to thread and tie all those little cords at the collar?

Does "bis" mean "ball in socket," indicating the boots are designed for pegs as opposed to being hollow?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Not in the collar, but you do have to lace up her bustier in the back if I remember correctly from Hobby Kim’s video that Valentin linked above.

I think every Super Duck set I’ve bought has solid boot feet and a peg hole with the obvious exception of Nico Robin who’s in heels.

I adore Rin,  and I would love to have a figure of her in this outfit (be it figma or 1/6), but this is the rare situation where I’m TOO familiar with the character, and no matter how hard I try, I don’t see Rin in that sculpt, even allowing for the transition from anime to something more realistic.

(Now watch me end up buying it eventually anyway.  Rolling Eyes)

valentin

valentin
She's a beauty..... Cool and calculative.... Got her via China's taobao direct.

Using a S20A body instead.

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 Whatsa11
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 Whatsa12
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 Whatsa10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
She came out very nice!

brassco

brassco
S20A works...very nice!

btw, what is she standing on? the black colored usb thing?

valentin

valentin
It's a rotating turntable.

valentin

valentin
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 Whatsa13

Tried to do fire element casting.
(It's from those Bandai EFX model kit add-on, and a bottle-type fairy lights from the local dollar store)

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The whole setup looks fantastic, but the thing I like most about your pics and videos is seeing someone who is really enjoying their figure. You obviously like her a lot, and I think that’s great!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very cool setup.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty neat use of those Bandai Effects. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Magical Girl Accessories NO: SET054 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum