OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure Dracula Mina (Limited 350 Boxes)
New product: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes)

Product Number Item No: RM047

Products include:

Head Sculpt
Lace Hat
Lace Coat Lace Coat
Lace Skirt
Lace Handbag Lace Handbag
White Bra
White Underwear
Modeling Hands X 2 Pairs Modeling Hands X 2 Pairs
Gold Shoes
Female Body
Pattern Stand

Cut-off time: June 10, 2020
Expected shipment time: November 2020

Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175311
Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175411
Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) 15175410

#newproduct #RedmanToys #Dracula #Mina #female #movie-based

brassco

brassco
my God....well, God is needed in the fight against the Grandfather of vamps!

will the Keanu character be introduced? I wished they include a nightdress that was worn in the movie by this character...running in the rain...couldn't get it out of my mind!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:I wished they include a nightdress that was worn in the movie by this character...running in the rain...couldn't get it out of my mind!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) Giphy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I might get this just for the dress (the hat looks bad -- they could have at least wrapped it in black material like the dress).

Female - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS: 1/6 Dracula Mina (limited edition of 350 boxes) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmmm. It's great they actually made one, but... it's not quite what I was hoping for with a Mina figure. Would have been so much nicer to go with the red gown! Also the headsculpt on this looks rather off. Dang it.

The dress might still be ok, and would be nice to have for historical 'bash. But the head is not doing it for me...

ETA: Cross-posted with Stryker. Agree the hat looks really cheap. .

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wonder if a little repainting might not improve the hat. Otherwise a cool set, even the resemblance is there, if memory serves. Weren't we just talking about Dracula elsewhere on the forum?

ahbake

Yeah, the HS isn't so good, but the outfit looks great.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm curious to know what her shoes look like. Hopefully, there's actual undergarments (at least for the legs), AND shoes, and not just bare everything since you can't actually see them.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The figure doesn't interest me but it is nice to see a dress from this era.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I also feel the missmatch of the HS likeness and the cheapness of the hat. They could've done... something to look more finished.
Otherwise, it's a refreshing figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So far, I've only seen this up at Giantoy ($169.99 USD includes shipping). I understand why it's so high (limited production run), but the only thing I'd want from this is the body (of course) and the dress (since it probably won't fit on any other body being so form fitting in the bodice area). I'll have to pass.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Understandable, Stryker. I do hope there will be more historically-costumed female figures in the future, maybe ones a bit more worth the price...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum