OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Clone Captain Rex served the Republic during the Clone Wars, often taking orders from Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. He viewed military service as an honor, and he always completed his mission. Fond of using two blaster pistols at the same time, Rex customized his armor with distinctive blue markings. His loyalty to the Republic and his Jedi Generals was absolute, but even this dedicated veteran soldier found himself plagued by doubts as the Clone Wars claimed more lives and brought ruin to more worlds.

Today Hot Toys is very excited to expand its stunning collectible series to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain Rex!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Clone Captain Rex in the acclaimed animation series featuring meticulously crafted and finely detailed recreation of Rex’s distinctive Clone Trooper armor and helmet, interchangeable head sculpt with amazing likeness, skillfully applied weathering effects, his signature dual blaster pistols as well as a blaster rifle, a detachable jetpack, an Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper helmet, and a figure base!

Initiate your Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS018
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN REX
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY CRAFTED CAPTAIN REX ARMOR WITH DISTINCTIVE BLUE DETAILS AND WEATHERING EFFECTS, AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER HELMET
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JANG SO YOUNG

The 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Rex in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, and detailed skin texture
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable Captain Rex helmet with weathering effect and three (3) interchange devices (macrobinoculars, rangefinder, and torch)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- One (1) opened right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly crafted Captain Rex armor with distinctive blue details and weathering effects
- One (1) blue pauldron with black chest pouch
- One (1) belt with attached command skirts and pistol holsters
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of white colored boots with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- Two (2) blaster pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper helmet with orange colored pattern and weathering effect
- One (1) magnetically attachable jetpack with two (2) real-like thruster fire accessories
- Specially designed desert-themed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by Jang So Young

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11258
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2571
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3382
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4354
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5339
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6324
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7314
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8297
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9282
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10264
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11259
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12234
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13219
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14200
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15183
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16171
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17162
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18151
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19140
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20114
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21149
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22132
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23119
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 24104
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2572
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2646

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheCloneWars #CaptainRex #male #movie #Sci-Fi

Ovy

Ovy
I know someone who might be slightly interested in that figure. Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
F*CK YES!!! INSTANT PO for me!!!

I'm sooooooooo glad I did not try to kitbash this guy myself.... Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:F*CK YES!!! INSTANT PO for me!!!

I knew this was either going to make your day (or possibly break it). I'm glad for you, S.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:F*CK YES!!! INSTANT PO for me!!!

I knew this was either going to make your day (or possibly break it). I'm glad for you, S.

Thanks, Stryker. I love you

Would love an update whenever this is up for PO....checked and it's not on Sideshow yet. Don't wanna miss out. Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He’ll probably go up on SS some time today, the rest of the retailers should follow either today or over the next couple of days. You might be better off going through one of the Asian retailers if you’re stressed about missing out — though I don’t think you will. Usually takes a few weeks, if items are super popular.

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAPTAIN REX 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep an eye out. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here you go, S:

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/hot-toys-tms017-star-wars-the-clone-wars-1-6-captain-rex

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I knew Sky will be all over this the moment I read the title. The head is amazing. And I like the armor better than the other clone troopers.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I knew Sky will be all over this the moment I read the title. The head is amazing. And I like the armor better than the other clone troopers. 

Indeed -- I was very pleasantly surprised by the head! Smile When I saw these Clone Wars Hot Toys being teased, I was actually quite nervous because I wasn't sure if they would go with a stylized 'animated' approach (like their figures based on the Spiderman show), or if they would go for a more realistic look. While I adore the animation style of the TCW series and think it's actually quite gorgeous and stylish, I'm relieved they made this Rex look more realistic, so that he will fit in with the rest of the HT SW releases. Even better, they seem to have captured his character and expression quite well. Now I could potentially get both Rex and Cody, and not have to worry about them not 'matching' --- being Clones, that is kind of crucial! Laughing 

And yes, I love his armour, especially the phase II. While they went perhaps a little more 'beaten up' with the overall look of it than I would have, it's nonetheless fairly accurate to the level of weathering and wear he has later on in the show. And the attention to detail with the tally marks on his helmet and armour is great.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like that they went realistic too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Just got an email from Sideshow saying this figure has been delayed until at least Sept-Oct (it was originally due to be shipped any moment). 

Wonder if it's just this figure, or if that points to knock-on delays for other figures as well....

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Just got an email from Sideshow saying this figure has been delayed until at least Sept-Oct (it was originally due to be shipped any moment). 

Wonder if it's just this figure, or if that points to knock-on delays for other figures as well....

Pretty much everything has been delayed. I’ve received emails similar for different things — pretty common considering the situation.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, that's fair enough. A bit disappointing, though I guess gives my wallet a bit of a reprieve for now. ;p

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Finally got my notice that this will be shipping any day now!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice. Looking forward to seeing photos when you get him.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah! I will hopefully at least now be able to do a photoshoot with Rex and Cody together. Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah! I will hopefully at least now be able to do a photoshoot with Rex and Cody together. Very Happy

What about Anakin, Obi-Wan & Ahsoka? Will they be joining them?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah! I will hopefully at least now be able to do a photoshoot with Rex and Cody together. Very Happy

What about Anakin, Obi-Wan & Ahsoka? Will they be joining them?

Yes, eventually.... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum