OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From i8Toys: Hello everyone! I have n’t seen you for a long time, and I ’m very happy to introduce our heroine "

Yi Ye" to you today. You can call her "Xiao Ye". Xiao Ye was a wealthy family, and she fell into the family due to her family's offense and power. Selected, cultivated from an early age to become a leader. Although the family has undergone tremendous changes and grew up in this special environment, Xiao Ye, who has a lively and cheerful personality, has never lost hope for the future and life.

Xiao Ye has a big face with a sharp face and a smile in her corner. Her lively and cheerful can infect the people around her. It is a clear stream in the Huakui ethnic group. Some people once said that the night in Xiao Ye's name is more dazzling than during the day.

Xiao Ye's kindness comes from her heart, and even the old bustard who spent a lot of money to cultivate her from a childhood to a flower cub does not endure Xiao Ye as a means of making money, so that she can fly like a bird in the sky of this purple drunk gold fan city. Destination.

So far, Xiao Ye's interaction with Enke has been limited to the meeting in Yangwu, with no further interaction. Xiao Ye has been looking for the clear blue in her dream, a blue that can lead to the future, gently holding her hand, and walking in the wind and snow.

Let's take a few close-up photos of Xiao Ye!

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291110
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291210
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291310

Xiao Ye combed the hair style that symbolizes Jiyuan since ancient times. The knot at the back is called "Yang Juan" and the hairpin is called "Seven Colors".
Did you find that there is a small round spoon on the top of each hairpin, is it very similar to an ear spoon?
It is true that these hairpins are indeed ear spoons, but why should they be designed like this? The reason was that the government banned private luxury goods trading at that time, and things like hairpins were included in luxury goods,
but there were more methods than problems. Smart businessmen made hairpins into ear spoons, and luxury goods became daily necessities. , Can be sold in the market.
These hairpins also have a very practical use, mainly related to hairstyles, do you guess what the use is?
Hua Kui's hair style is very thick. In case of itchy head, fingers can't reach, and then the hairpin will be effective.

Followed by the clothes that Xiao Ye likes

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291311
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 06152010

The internal structure of this vibration sleeve, the fake collar is called the bibi wing, the white part of the upper part of the clothes is called the carcass, the lower part of the clothes is called the hanger, and the extra piece of cloth is called the bi wing. The thick and round is called the fleece, and its
main purpose is to increase the weight when mopping the floor, and it can tail when walking, otherwise you have to find someone to pull behind. There are eight "holes" in female sleeves called "body eight", do you know which eight?

Followed by Xiao Ye's private house photo, the so-called private house is not open to the public, some photos are taken boldly and explicit, for the sake of everyone, I am out.

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291510
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291611
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291610
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291710
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02291810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02292110
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02292210
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02292310
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 02292510
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 04205810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 12521810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 12524110
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 12530210

After reading the photos, did you find that Xiao Ye's ribbon knot was in front? In ancient times, the knots of married women were in the front, while the unwed knots were in the back, and
later they were all unified in the back. And Huakui's ribbon knot has a special name in front, called "One Night Wife", I believe everyone knows what it means.

This time, the official photos used four kinds of body, including small chest, middle chest, big chest and XL chest, in order to show everyone the effect of dress.

i8 TOYS 1/6 Huakui. One Night Set OiranIchiya clothing set

Number ItemNo. : I8-C002

I8-C002A black lead Furisode Black longfurisode I8-C002B red and green lead Furisode Green & Red Long furisode I8-C002C red lead Furisode Red Long furisode I8-C002D purple lead Furisode Purple Long furisode Product the

Include Product Details :

-Female head Sculpt (moveable eyeball) x 1
-Long furisode vibration sleeve (length adjustable, suitable for different body) x 1
*** The cutting is base on reallong furisode, length can be adjusted, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scalefemale body.
*** The tailoring is based on the real vibration sleeve, the length can be adjusted, and it is suitable for 1/6 female body of different brands.
-Suzu (small bell) small bell x 1
-Littleflowers small flower x 5
-Kiseru (tobacco pipe) tobacco pipe x 1
-Left hand shape for holding kiseru Left hand holding pipe hand type x 1
-High heel Geta (high heel Japanese clogs) Pair of Japanese high heel clogs x 1

Thank you for watching!

After then
remember hearing people say, no matter how high a geisha is a courtesan, this is wrong, geisha and courtesan are two different presence,
Geisha "trick" is next to the word "person" instead of " "Prostitute" next to the word "female", geisha does not sell itself. There is also a so-called wandering girl, a so-called prostitute.

Huakui's social status was very high at that time, which was beyond the reach of ordinary people. Most of the people who spent their money to see Huakui were there.
Japan's Huakui was cultivated from an early age, and the girl can determine whether she is Huakui or a girl in the future. The old bustard will buy girls from the traffickers
. Some of these girls are from aristocratic backgrounds, but they have to be convicted and have to sell themselves. Others are outstanding beauty blanks.
Once the girls are selected by the old bustard, they will cultivate them according to the method of cultivating Huakui. Every girl has to master many skills,
including tea ceremony, dance, musical instruments, etc ...

To be a guest of Huakui, you must pass three Guan: The
first time I spent a lot of money to meet, I just could n’t say anything.
The second time is also a lot of money to meet, this time you can talk. Only if the meeting is satisfied with Huaikui can there be a third time.
The third time, he can enter Huakui's room and become a guest.

Once you become a guest of the curtain, you can't touch other nymphs, but Huakui can have many gracious guests at the same time. If you want to leave Huakui, you have to pay a small breakup fee.
At that time, the official regulations stipulated that the retirement age of Yu Nu and Hua Kui was 28 years old.

#newproduct #I8Toys #HuaKui #female #Japanese #historical #clothing #headsculpt #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking set. And so much more attractive than the Pro from a few years back. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I really like this, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. C8485110

brassco

brassco
Gorgeous HS! The kimonos are striking too! I need that HS to do a Jap princess theme..

dtny16

dtny16
The pictures look really good. Think it will go well with the TBLeague S33B body? Shocked

brassco wrote:Gorgeous HS! The kimonos are striking too! I need that HS to do a Jap princess theme..
If you had to pick, which Kimono colour would you go for?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hard to pick a colour... would depend on what would go best with the display area and/or other characters!

Wasn't there also a Super Duck set that was somewhat similar?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

dtny16

dtny16
skywalkersaga wrote:Hard to pick a colour... would depend on what would go best with the display area and/or other characters!

Wasn't there also a Super Duck set that was somewhat similar?
Yes Super Duck also had a set announced recently. The set is the SET052 Huakui, which is slightly cheaper than this, though offers only 1 colour.

I suspect the price difference is due to the headsculpt (i8-C002 has moveable eyeball). I was looking at the Super Duck set above until i8TOYS announced this one and with 4 different colours to boot!

I may decide on Red & Green colour one because the colour contrast between the Red & Green would really make the figure pop out. Plus the design on the Furisode looks really unique compared to the others with the usual cherry blossom flower designs.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah yes, that was indeed the Super Duck set I was thinking of. I like both sets, and if I were actually thinking of buying one, would find it hard to choose. I think the face and lip painting by Super Duck is more my style, but oddly the hair sculpt is a bit lacking there, and I prefer the hair sculpting on this set. I like the outfits on both -- probably lean more towards either the black with cherry blossoms, or the red with purple accents, but all of the colour schemes look good on her. ;D

brassco

brassco
dtny16 wrote:The pictures look really good. Think it will go well with the TBLeague S33B body?  Shocked

brassco wrote:Gorgeous HS! The kimonos are striking too! I need that HS to do a Jap princess theme..
If you had to pick, which Kimono colour would you go for?

Well...I am still pissed over their previous offering:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1649-i8toys-1-6scale-female-samurairin?highlight=samurai

so, i will just wait and see. The HS is really the one i am interested in. All kimonos are great.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco -- I'd forgotten this was the same company that did the one you were disappointed in. I'm guessing you never managed to salvage it??

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:brassco -- I'd forgotten this was the same company that did the one you were disappointed in. I'm guessing you never managed to salvage it??

well...a closer look at the figure, i realised that not only the armor will pose many challenges, but the hands and feet (sandals) won't fit onto a phicen body. So boxed up and store away!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:brassco -- I'd forgotten this was the same company that did the one you were disappointed in. I'm guessing you never managed to salvage it??

well...a closer look at the figure, i realised that not only the armor will pose many challenges, but the hands and feet (sandals) won't fit onto a phicen body. So boxed up and store away!

Oh, gotcha! Would it work on something like one of those PopToys bodies, maybe? Or too small for that, too?

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:
brassco wrote:

Oh, gotcha! Would it work on something like one of those PopToys bodies, maybe? Or too small for that, too?

did Poptoys released a teenage girl body? if not, phicen teenage is my only alternative. Again, hands and feet not matching!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:
brassco wrote:

did Poptoys released a teenage girl body? if not, phicen teenage is my only alternative. Again, hands and feet not matching!

Understandable!

dtny16

dtny16
brassco wrote:Well...I am still pissed over their previous offering:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1649-i8toys-1-6scale-female-samurairin?highlight=samurai

so, i will just wait and see. The HS is really the one i am interested in. All kimonos are great.
That's disappointing to hear and see that their product isn't up to par, despite the hefty price tag on their figure sets. Was this your first i8TOYS figure?

Does anyone else have a review of previous i8TOYS figures?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
dtny16 - perhaps the company learned their lesson from the previous figure. The problem with that one was the fact that the body they used was extremely undersized. With this set, they have not included a body, so that people can use their own. The figure that brascco had was fully armoured, and therefore the armour did not fit onto any other bodies. But this set is for a very loose and adjustable outfit, so I am thinking there is much less chance of running into the same problem with this offering. 

Brassco can correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I remember, the actual headsculpt on his figure was pretty nice -- it was just the body that was the problem, which seems to be a non-issue in this case.

brassco

brassco
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 05
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 06
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 07
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. 08

judge for yourself, Sky. 

I do like the braids.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the pics. I only vaguely remembered the figure from the images you posted in that initial review. I also don't really recall what the prototype was supposed to look like so it's hard to compare. 

You are right though, the braids are nice.

dtny16

dtny16
skywalkersaga wrote:dtny16 - perhaps the company learned their lesson from the previous figure. The problem with that one was the fact that the body they used was extremely undersized. With this set, they have not included a body, so that people can use their own. The figure that brascco had was fully armoured, and therefore the armour did not fit onto any other bodies. But this set is for a very loose and adjustable outfit, so I am thinking there is much less chance of running into the same problem with this offering. 
I agree with what you pointed out. Provided it does not come oversized, I too hope the loose nature clothing of this set can help out with the tolerance.

On the other hand, after checking out brassco's pictures, the armor and headsculpt look very well painted and detailed if not for the mismatch in size.

brassco wrote:
judge for yourself, Sky. 

I do like the braids.
The headsculpt looks very good! Did you try fitting it onto your other sets to see how it fit? Thanks for the pictures and for pulling it out from your storage rabbit

brassco

brassco
this product has been released. Anyone ordered it and got pictures to share?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just received my set today from Timewalker. WOW! I don't have a body yet, so I'm going to have to hold off on sharing any pics, but everything in this set is quite nice. The head sculpt looks pretty much like what you see in the promo pics, and the clothing appears to be well tailored. It oddly only comes with one hand (to hold the pipe), so you'll have to provide your own if you plan to show both hands; you will need a Pale TBLeague body -- which bust size is definitely your choice (as mentioned in the descriptions), but what I can see this set is just as gorgeous as the promo pics make it out to be. And they very kindly included an instruction manual in English & Chinese with plenty of diagrams to explain how to move the pers and to wrap the kimono. I'm really looking forward to putting her together when I can scrounge up the money to get a couple more bodies. I wouldn't hesitate to pick this one up if you've been sitting on the fence -- it's really well done.

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. C8485110

brassco

brassco
thks Stryker! Which kimonos did you pick? anxious to see your pics!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:thks Stryker! Which kimonos did you pick? anxious to see your pics!

I picked the 2B set (the last pics with the green). I found a body that I had on hand that I’m going to use, so in a couple days, after I soak the clothes, hopefully I’ll be able to get some shots done.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I admire your consistency in going through all the right steps, Mark. As much as I dread staining the bodies, I'm usually too lazy to do the soak in vinegar. I did wash them with Oxy detergent, but then I scrubbed too hard and ruined the detail on that track suit...

brassco

brassco
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. Hdrpl

purchased it after your reply. I don't really care about the stain, so i will assemble it as soon as i got time. Thks again Stryker!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum