OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
No body
Recommended with Phicen Steel Big breasted white complexion ferrite S10D

Product Details Product Details:
head carved Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings Earrings x 1 Dui
sleeves Sleeves x 1 Dui
vest x1Fitness bra x1 piece
tactical sling x1Tactical strap x1 groups
waistband x1Belt x1 article
waist bag * 2Waist pockets X2 
short skirts Short skirt x1 piece
Underwear Underwear x1 piece
Arm armor x1 Arm armor x1 group
Hand armor x1 Fist armor x1 group
Magic stone wrist x1 Materia bracer x1 group
Bracelet x1 bar
Hand-shaped Hands x4
stockings Stockings x 1 pair
Boots x 1

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11370810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11371110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11373110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11373910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11375110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11381410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11382310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11384510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11384910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11385610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11390610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11501010

#newproduct #SuperDuck #FantasyFightingGoddess #headsculpt #clothing #accessories #female #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, at least we know she's wearing undies. The outfit, while minimalist, is striking enough. The head is not bad, but perhaps a bit too placid, which is their usual style.

Diana

Diana
Boring expression, but I love pretty much everything else! Very nice.
Fists!
And hand-shaped hands! Laughing

Looks like I'll have to get an S10D. And why not? I only just ordered an S12D after all! Rolling Eyes

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I thinking on getting a S20 body for her. It's stronger than S10 (without losing them airbag sizes), cuz, after all, she's a fighter... but I don't know if it'll get a bit weird. Welp, if it goes wrong, I swap with the S10 that's in my Lara Croft.

Man, they aaaalmost nailed her face. If only she was a tiny bit more fierce looking, it'd be dead-on.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I really like her boots, they look super comfy!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I already have a Tifa, so I don’t need another, but this does look cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 C8485110

Adeno

Thank goodness I waited for a new Tifa set instead of getting the JX one! Tifa's one of my teenage crushes while playing the original Final Fantasy 7. The reboot makes her totally more beautiful, I just knew some company was bound to pick her up. I'm glad it's Super Duck Very Happy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I just guaranteed mine... and went for the S20A body. Honestly, it'll be a win-win situation for me. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't, swap it with Lara's S10D. I'm almost leaning towards the swap right away.

Diana

Diana
FreakinLobster wrote:I just guaranteed mine... and went for the S20A body. Honestly, it'll be a win-win situation for me. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't, swap it with Lara's S10D. I'm almost leaning towards the swap right away.
Nice. I'm thinking the bust of the S20 will be too big at least for my liking. I do like the idea of more muscle. How lucky that I have the S22 sitting here! But the bust might be too small...
And she is wearing the Snow Soldier(?) over-knee boots right now that I don't like the look of at all. Clearly not made for that muscle.

This just comes back to me wanting an athletic not-so-busty yet curvy body. bounce

mooch174

mooch174
I'm still waiting for this to ship from Giantoy. I wonder when it will be released? Anyone have any insider info?

Nekk-ra

The new VST version of this character just came out, but Super Duck is all over the place for release dates. Their Mantis set was put up for pre-order over two years ago and just came out now.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Oh man... the VTS version came out? I PO'd it, but it was from KGHobby, and they're not shipping to my country via airmail (the cheapest method) since the COVID outbreak started. There is an option via DHL but it's way too expensive. I got 5 PO's with them that already came out but can't be shipped. And I don't wanna waste money cancelling them.

Welp... 'tis life.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Last set they released is set 046. So this is going released at least Q4 this year or next year.

Their slow release date is maddening. They need put more people in factory. They ain't Hot Toys, they do not need develop a body or create intricate design such Ironman.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This set is now in stock at Giantoy.  It’s kind of ironic, because I placed a deposit with Giantoy a couple of months ago on the VS Toys version (second production run).  Part of the reason I choose VS over Super Duck is Super Duck’s reputation for taking years to produce an item after it was originally solicited.  Now the Super Duck version is in stock and I’m still waiting on the VS Toys version.  It’s close, but I think I still like the VS Toys version better overall, so I’m going to wait it out.

One word of warning…it’s taking two to three weeks for packages to catch a flight out of Hong Kong right now, at least to the USA.

Adeno

I ended up getting both this and the War Story Tifa. I thought War Story's gonna be out first, but surprisingly, this Tifa (as well as the 1/12 scale 2B costume) suddenly became available! My Super Duck Tifa is still reading "Handed over to airline" status since July 1.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
And so it begins again…

ID:  That Super Duck Tifa looks really nice.  I’m going to order it.

SUPER-EGO:  No you’re not.  You already have a deposit down on the VS Toys version.

ID:  But the Super Duck version is in stock NOW.   Who knows how much longer it will be before the VS version is in stock.

SE:  Fine, cancel your order for the VS and get the Super Duck.

ID:  I don’t want to cancel my VS order.  That would be rude.  I just want to get the Super Duck in case the VS doesn’t come out soon, or even worse, doesn’t come out at all.  Do you know how much the Super Duck is going to cost on the secondary market if I miss this window of opportunity?

SE:  0h, come on…that lame excuse again?   “If I don’t buy it now, it will become rare and cost hundreds of dollars?”  You’re just going to end up with two Tifas, and you don’t even know who Tifa is!

ID:  Yes I do.  She”s in Final Fantasy.

SE:  Okay, tell me something else about her.  Anything.  C’mon, dazzle me with your vast knowledge of Tifa Lockhart.

ID:  Um….

SE:  That’s what I thought.

ID:  I don’t care what you say.  I’’m ordering the Super Duck version….TODAY..

SE:  Ego, get down here.   We have a problem.

Ego:  What’s the problem?

SE:  ID wants to buy the Super Duck Tifa because she’s in stock and he”s too damn impatient to wait for the VS version.

Ego:   You pulled me out of the Starbucks drive thru for this?!?   If ID gets both of then, he keeps the one he wants and puts the other one on eBay.  Problem solved.

SE:  You always side with him!

Ego:  What can I say?  I like getting new toys!  Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m getting back in line at Starbucks.

SE:  You’re not gong to get a Frappachino AND a cookie today are you?  Have you been on the scale lately?

Ego:  ID?

ID:  Yes, boss?

Ego:  Take Superego out back and remind him of who’s in charge here.  Then order our Super Duck Tifa.

ID:  You got it, boss!

Saturn

Saturn
Two real photos:
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 175405dsplp6uxf6u6r2o7
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 175407x2bwyjzyjrwkj9wu
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374937

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Wow, she looks every bit as good as advertised.  If anything, I think the final production head sculpt came out better than the prototype.  They toned down the cuteness just enough to make her look more legit without losing any of the overall integrity or attractiveness of the prototype sculpt.

I’m not sure that even my Superego objects to this purchase now after seeing these pics.  Laughing

Diana

Diana
Xavion, I agree with your Ego! Laughing

And I also think the final head sculpt looks even better than the prototype. The hair is looking sa little too flat, but I'm sure that can be rectified. She was ,y favorite version of all the Tifas out there and I still find myself tempted, even though I have no connection to the material...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Sold out at Giantoy.

ID to Superego: “I just saved you butt again. Do you have any idea how pissed off Ego would have been with you if that “Sold Out” tag had gone up before we got our order in? No need to thank me. That look on your face is reward enough.”

Superego: “Enjoy your month long wait for it to arrive from Hong Kong. The look on YOUR face when you keep clicking refresh on the tracking site like a rat at a feeder bar for the next 30 days will be reward enough for ME.”

ID: “Grrrrrrrrr!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum