OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
No body
Recommended with Phicen Steel Big breasted white complexion ferrite S10D

Product Details Product Details:
head carved Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings Earrings x 1 Dui
sleeves Sleeves x 1 Dui
vest x1Fitness bra x1 piece
tactical sling x1Tactical strap x1 groups
waistband x1Belt x1 article
waist bag * 2Waist pockets X2 
short skirts Short skirt x1 piece
Underwear Underwear x1 piece
Arm armor x1 Arm armor x1 group
Hand armor x1 Fist armor x1 group
Magic stone wrist x1 Materia bracer x1 group
Bracelet x1 bar
Hand-shaped Hands x4
stockings Stockings x 1 pair
Boots x 1

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11370810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11371110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11373110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11373910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11375110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11381410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11382310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11384510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11384910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11385610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11390610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 11501010

#newproduct #SuperDuck #FantasyFightingGoddess #headsculpt #clothing #accessories #female #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, at least we know she's wearing undies. The outfit, while minimalist, is striking enough. The head is not bad, but perhaps a bit too placid, which is their usual style.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
Boring expression, but I love pretty much everything else! Very nice.
Fists!
And hand-shaped hands! Laughing

Looks like I'll have to get an S10D. And why not? I only just ordered an S12D after all! Rolling Eyes

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I thinking on getting a S20 body for her. It's stronger than S10 (without losing them airbag sizes), cuz, after all, she's a fighter... but I don't know if it'll get a bit weird. Welp, if it goes wrong, I swap with the S10 that's in my Lara Croft.

Man, they aaaalmost nailed her face. If only she was a tiny bit more fierce looking, it'd be dead-on.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I really like her boots, they look super comfy!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I already have a Tifa, so I don’t need another, but this does look cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess (without body) NO: SET055 Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

Adeno

Thank goodness I waited for a new Tifa set instead of getting the JX one! Tifa's one of my teenage crushes while playing the original Final Fantasy 7. The reboot makes her totally more beautiful, I just knew some company was bound to pick her up. I'm glad it's Super Duck Very Happy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I just guaranteed mine... and went for the S20A body. Honestly, it'll be a win-win situation for me. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't, swap it with Lara's S10D. I'm almost leaning towards the swap right away.

AerynDiana

AerynDiana
FreakinLobster wrote:I just guaranteed mine... and went for the S20A body. Honestly, it'll be a win-win situation for me. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't, swap it with Lara's S10D. I'm almost leaning towards the swap right away.
Nice. I'm thinking the bust of the S20 will be too big at least for my liking. I do like the idea of more muscle. How lucky that I have the S22 sitting here! But the bust might be too small...
And she is wearing the Snow Soldier(?) over-knee boots right now that I don't like the look of at all. Clearly not made for that muscle.

This just comes back to me wanting an athletic not-so-busty yet curvy body. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum