OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Throne Tailored for HT2.0 and 3.0
Brand: PCTOYS meteorite Throne
ratio: 1/6
Size: 28CM * 32CM * 56CM Article
No .: PC017
Material: Resin
Shipping time: the third quarter of 2020
Cut-off time: June 18, 2020
Weight: 4.5KG
Note: Do not include matching dolls and weapons
Selling point: seat lights can be bright
Free delivery: cut the base (not sure)

Product: PCTOYS The meteorites throne
Scale: 1/6
No: PC017
Material: resin
size: 28CM * 32CM * 56CM
Perorder is available before: June 18, 2020
Release date: Fourth quarter 2019
Notice: The Figure and weapon are not included
The seat may shine / Due to the metal knife

PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215110
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215210
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215211
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215212
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215310
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215311
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215410
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215411
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215412
PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains 15215510

#newproduct #PCToys #MeteoriteThrone #accessory #movie-based #comicbook

shazzdan

shazzdan
Interesting idea but this is the kind of thing that I like to make myself.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Interesting idea but this is the kind of thing that I like to make myself.

Speaking of "making things" --- (well, you know where this is going, Dan). (nudge, nudge)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PCToys - NEW PRODUCT: PCTOYS: 1/6 Meteorite throne platform scene lights are suitable for villains and other villains C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It must be throne week. And this one looks pretty great.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:
shazzdan wrote:Interesting idea but this is the kind of thing that I like to make myself.

Speaking of "making things" --- (well, you know where this is going, Dan). (nudge, nudge)

Ever since this pandemic started, I haven't had a chance to do anything for myself. Every spare minute is spent trying to keep up with orders. I don't want to turn away business in case there is a downturn in the future. Make hay while the sun shines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum