OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello everyone, everyone: The "King of Fighters" series has developed to this day, and it has been spent more than 20 years. Among them, in addition to the characters who are born with auras, such as the serpent, the sacrificial ritual, etc., they are the humans closest to God. "Lucar". "Lucar ยท Boensitan" is the KOF series the most ferocious signs on behalf of BOSS, when young due to play to force the serpent to read, high Nitz was captured right eye, accompanied by two side secretary Wei Si and Maizhuo (serpent The members of the eight-jie set, under the order of Gonzitz, monitor Lukal). As the most played BOOS, he made his debut in "The King of Fighters 94" because of his vicious and vicious characters, which was immediately welcomed by everyone . The 94th version of the last defeated Lukar was resurrected in the 95th version. His body was transformed and absorbed the power of the serpent . Later, he was resurrected by the sound nest organization in the 98th and 2002 versions, respectively . Lukar became stronger again and again, with some strength. The feeling of killing everything. Looking back carefully, from the beginning of the King of Fighters to the various versions so far, it seems that there is only one man who can improve his strength all the way. Although he is a villain, he loses to the plot every time, but he has to admit that except for those gods, he should Is the strongest human being. World Box brings you the boss character of "King of Fighters" -Lucar, this time, the box contains super large lightning ball special effects, comprehensively enhance the viewing and collection, test the space of your collection cabinet! And it is rich in two mechanical arms, which can be combined with the 95 version of Omega Lucar. It can be said that it can serve two purposes, and the iron powder you like cannot be missed.

World Box: Genuine Authorization 1/6 "
The King Of Fighters" Lucar Collectible Puppet World Box: 1/6 "The King Of Fighters" RUGAL Collectible Figure

Egg Edition " The King Of Fighters" Lucar 1: 6 scale Collectible Puppet Product Content:
Number: KF101

double head carving, including:
a calm expression head carving,
a roaring expression head carving,
an exclusive character-resistant body, about 33cm high,
six interchangeable hands:
a pair of fist hands,
a pair of claw hands,
a pair of natural hands type
eggs accessories:
a robotic arm fist right-hand
a right-hand manipulator claws
clothing style:
a black elastic jersey
a dark red pants,
a belt with bilateral ptosis
one pair of dark shoes and
accessories:
a giant lightning bolt
a Green fire special effects
a blue ground spike into the special effects
a doll stand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The

normal version of "The King of Fighters" Lukal 1: 6 scale collector Product content:
serial number: KF102
double-headed carving, including
a normal expression head carving,
a roaring expression head carving,
an exclusive character-resistant body, about 33cm high
Six interchangeable hands:
a pair of fist hands,
a pair of claw hands,
a pair of natural hands,
costumes:
a black elastic suit,
a pair of dark red pants,
a pair of sagging waist belts,
a pair of dark shoes,
accessories:
a green fire Special Effects
A blue ground spike into special effects
a doll stand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15463710
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15464110
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15464410
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15464710
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15465010
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15465210
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15470110
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15470410
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15470710
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15471010
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15471810
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15472110
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15472410
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15472710
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15473910
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474210
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474410
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474710
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474712
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474711
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474713
worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 genuine "King of Fighters" BOSS-the man with the closest strength to God "Lucar" -Egg Edition / Normal Edition 15474910

#newproduct #WorldBox #KingofFighters #RugalBernstein #Boss #EggEdition #NormalEdition #male #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If I were into King of Fighters, I might appreciate this even more. The body looks great (though I wonder how changed it is from their most recent muscle version), the gloved hands appear flawless, and the clothing might lend itself to kitbashing. The heads are far too specific and just a little too stylized for my personal tastes, but also look beautifully executed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Is it on that same extra-large WorldBox body? Just curious cause it's interesting to see some parts made specifically for it....

ETA: NM, I see that it is -- pics always take so long to load I don't see them all at first. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I just saw that in the last photo they specify it is the AT027.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I wanted to get this body, AT027, but it's the same price as a TBLeague M34 and not as flexible. If only the elbows had a double joint and the knees bent a bit more... I'm hoping to find it with a discount, though I find it unlikely, since it's sold out in most stores.

As for this figure, it's a pretty cool Omega Rugal. The HS, hands and accessories are badass. I just don't know how can you take off this "vacuum-sealed" tight shirt safely.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:I wanted to get this body, AT027, but it's the same price as a TBLeague M34 and not as flexible. If only the elbows had a double joint and the knees bent a bit more... I'm hoping to find it with a discount, though I find it unlikely, since it's sold out in most stores.

As for this figure, it's a pretty cool Omega Rugal. The HS, hands and accessories are badass. I just don't know how can you take off this "vacuum-sealed" tight shirt safely.

Understandable. In case it helps and you haven't seen it, I did a little review of the body back in November:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2310-world-box-at027-mini-review?highlight=at027

On mine the ankles were a little weak, but I don't know whether that was an isolated issue or across the board.

I was thinking the same thing about the shirt -- in fact at first glance I thought the torso was molded with it on as part of the hard plastic sculpt.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Maybe you have to get both versions in order to have one of him be shirtless. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

teamweapon

neat looking but, i dont really buy video game stuff much.
the shirt looks as though its the super stretchy wet look fabric? so will be easy to get on and off i think Smile

ZombieKev

Looks great. It's crazy we're getting more KOF figures now than in its heyday 20 years ago.

I'm not a fan of that body -- The articulation is poor and the joints are still noticeable. They may as well have gone for full double jointed elbows and swivel bicep. However, the figure is still good looking. The detail in the gloves is magnificent. I really like the stylized heads. I'm a little disappointed they did Rugal before famous characters like Geese Howard and Joe Higashi, but I understand they're following the most important characters from the KOF anime on Youtube.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum