OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 20200510

VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure

RED DEATH – Wilderness Rider
VTS TOYS : 1/6 Posable Collectible Figure series – Wilderness Rider (VM-026)

Wild West, Unruly Cowboys: Wilderness Rider, the latest masterpiece of VTSTOYS.
Consistent & quality production, pioneering era costumes & props,
carefully crafted details: Wilderness Cowboy takes you back, to rediscover the tragic epic Western.

Main figure:
Super realistic head sculpt x2
Posable body (realistic forearm)
Gun-holding hand (glove)
Fist (glove)
Relax hand (glove)
Bare hands

Costume accessories:
Cowboy hat
Coonskin cap
Scarf
Bandana
Winter coat
Yellow jacket
Formal outfit
Blue shirt
Pants
Suspender
Crossbody bag
Gun belt
Bandolier
Cowboy boots

Weapon accessories:
Revolver x2
Revolver Holster x2
Revolver bullet x5
Winchester rifle
Spencer repeating rifle
Sawn-off shotgun
Shotgun bullet x5
Explosives
Hunting knife
Knife sheath
Hunting bow
Arrow

Other accessories:
Fishing rod
Fish
Detonator
Journal
Wine bottle
Cigarette
Tobacco Pack
Ban
Bag
1:6 stand

ETA Q4 2020

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 11261
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 2573
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 3383
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 4355
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 5340
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 6325
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 7315
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 8298
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 9283
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 10265
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 11262
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 12235
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 13220
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 14201
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 15184
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 16172
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 17163
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 18152
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 19141
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 20115
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 21150
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 22133
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 23120
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 24105
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 2574
WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 2647

#newproduct #VTSToys #WildernessRider #male #cowboy #videogamebased #Western

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I SO want this! In case you don't know who this is, it's Arthur Morgan from Read Dead Redemption 2.

JohnByng

I haven't got the game yet - so expensive! - but I will and maybe then this will be too tempting.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
yup. Definite pre-order for me. I know the character and this is such a brilliant representation. Love how he comes with fishing rod as well as bow and all the other goodies. Looks like might kick start my western era figures haha. Love it,

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG, yes!!! Love this character immensely, and was gutted to miss out on the other version. Only thing the figure is missing is a beard [I prefer him with one, lol], but I suppose that could be added... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I really want him too!

It's been an expensive month for me! I did some upgrades to my PC and killed most of it in the process, including my SSD with RDR2 and all my other games on it! I should just need to reinstall Steam and the games again and hopefully I'll be good to go. Rockstar have my game saves on their cloud somewhere.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is great. I hope it goes up for PO and those of us who missed out on the other can get this. The Ip holder has been really strict on this type of bootleg product.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

It's up for PO at KGHobby right now. I'm going to make sure I don't have to get anything else before I bite.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He's up at OSK, as well.

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
First post updated for Roger with all the pictures. (About the only thing I don't really like is the raccoon hat.)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, same — odd choice they went with there. ;p

And thanks for the added pics. Lots of neat accessories. My personal fave is his winter outfit, but that’s cause I especially enjoyed that part of the storyline.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks absolutely excellent, except for the 'coon head and maybe the scale-less? fish.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:First post updated for Roger with all the pictures. (About the only thing I don't really like is the raccoon hat.)

Thanks for doing that, I think I uploaded all the pics I found at KGHobby.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:I haven't got the game yet - so expensive! - but I will and maybe then this will be too tempting.

You owe yourself a treat. I suspect Steam will have it on sale at some point.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yes, same — odd choice they went with there. ;p

And thanks for the added pics. Lots of neat accessories. My personal fave is his winter outfit, but that’s cause I especially enjoyed that part of the storyline.

I didn't really follow the storyline, I just downloaded a 100% save so I could free roam wherever I wanted and do what I wanted. It's always been that aspect of Rockstar games that has appealed to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I just downloaded a 100% save so I could free roam wherever I wanted and do what I wanted. It's always been that aspect of Rockstar games that has appealed to me.

I haven’t played video games in years, but that sounds cool. What console is this game for? (Not that I plan to get it or anything, I’m just curious how that works — downloading a previously saved game, and all. If it could work on an iMac I might give it a whirl).

Still plan on getting this figure — but not for any sentimental attachment, but because it’s a nice Western set (despite the raccoon hat and scaleless fish).

Edited: I know they’re probably glued on, but I wonder if there’s a way to get the hats off... this is a figure that could use rooted hair for at least the longer haired version.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m thinking the same thing about the rooted hair, Stryker. Also wish I could give him a beard... :3

ETA:from the pics, looks like the hat on at least one of the heads is removable...

Re: the console —can’t speak to how Roger plays it, but my husband plays this on his PS4.

JohnByng

I think all the hats are removable as both heads are shown wearing the cowboy hat.
I will get this game on PC when I have the dosh. Red Dead Redemption 1 was never released for the PC for some reason.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

RDR2 is on PC, PS4, X-Box One and Stadia. The PC one is the most fun as there are some crazy mods you can do.

Graphically, I think it only really hits its true potential on PC. On a PS4 you're lucky to get up to 30fps and the game is lodged at what would be quite low settings on the PC version. You can take it as far as your hardware will allow on PC. I know someone that spent $6000 on a PC just so they could play it in 4K, they even reckon it could do 8K but that was never confirmed! 1080p will do me!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Hooooooly Mollee Guacamole, this figure is flooded with goodies, wardrobe and accessories wise!
I missed the PO from a RDR figure (don't remember if it was from the 1st or 2nd game) that was also insane. Pray for me wallets, folks, for KGHobby just grabbed my PO. And I promised myself I wouldn't spend on figures for the next 2 months... >.<"

BTW, has the other figure been released already? I'm trying to find the figure but can't remember the figure's name or which company made it.
...nevermind, I just found it. It's Lim Toys Gunslinger... wait, was it cancelled?

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I may get mine from OneSixthKit, but only once I've made sure I don't need to spend money on anything else.....

Skippy

FreakinLobster wrote:BTW, has the other figure been released already? I'm trying to find the figure but can't remember the figure's name or which company made it.
...nevermind, I just found it. It's Lim Toys Gunslinger... wait, was it cancelled?

The Lim Toys version isn't cancelled.

In fact they're updating the sculpts:

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure N6lr9V2

Plus they said there are a few surprises in store as well.

The figure is being offered for sale again at toyorigin.com, and possibly also at some of the retailers who originally listed it (maybe in an 'under the counter' arrangement).

VTS obviously set out to jump on LIM Toys' work and to confuse potential customers by mimicking Lim's promotional imagery:

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 61248007_431019544126418_6734041633844625408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=hrkLuVaABqYAX9FfMNH&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-1

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 98807616_1389141807959957_8542812242347819008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=RT0yYhEQ-roAX9fFK3A&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-2

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 95786996_677764489460450_8155218098450857984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=WBFElc33pp8AX-y7Z_I&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-2

WildernessRider - NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS VM-026 Wilderness Rider 1/6 Figure 98345439_601239307413245_8371583767545905152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=dPWRpzQ-sWIAX-PqUKl&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-1

Lim are hoping to release him this Summer.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh man, I hope I can find the LIM Toys version — I like all the accessories better. If not, I’ll be happy with the VTS version.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks for the reply, Asta. I was worried cuz I've read in different reddit threads stating that the Lim Toys figure was cancelled because Rockstar was after them and I wasn't finding it on any store (aside from ToyOrigin) and feared it could happen to the VTS figure.

Skippy

FreakinLobster wrote:Thanks for the reply, Asta. I was worried cuz I've read in different reddit threads stating that the Lim Toys figure was cancelled because Rockstar was after them and I wasn't finding it on any store (aside from ToyOrigin) and feared it could happen to the VTS figure.

They had to go underground because the figure was actually becoming too popular on Facebook and in message boards, and was likely to attract some heat.

Now that VTS has stormed onto the scene in a blatant attempt to steal Lim's thunder, Lim have decided to break cover to get the word out that their version is not only still alive, but is being improved as well.

I've noticed in some of Lim's other projects that they keep working on figures, to make them as good as they can, rather than just settling on making the initial promotional figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum