OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
1 * Head sculpt (w/ implanted hair)
1 * seamless body
1 * Purple Hair Strap
1 * Vest
1 * Leather belt
1 * Black Skirt
1 * White underwear
1 * Pair of Black arm cover
1 * Combat elbow armor
1 * Pair of fist gloved hands with magic stones
1 * Pair of open gloved hands with magic stones
1 * Right grabbing hand with magic stones
1 * Pair of black short socks
1 * Pair of red boots
1 * Bottle of green potion
1 * Bottle of red potion
1 * Leather holster for the potion bottles
1 * bird accessory

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 97994310
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 98186510
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 98208710
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 99127610
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 99287010
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 99291010
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 99334910

#newproduct #SWToys #TLFighter #female #videogamebased

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I imagine the things many of us would find uncompelling are accurate to the source. Looks pretty nicely done. The head sculpt comes across as perhaps overly neutral, although I still like it.

brassco

brassco
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure 29
I really like this Swtoys version when compared to the Superduck's, probably because of the HS. I might just buy the HS loosely.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was wondering about the body on this one, and now I’m guessing it’s the new Jiaou body ...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Brace yourselves, Tifas are coming! And maybe, the dress versions will start appearing (including Cloud, the world just needs this)!

It's all a matter of preferences. Overall, I rather the SuperDuck version than this one. The skirt on SD is more interesting, the higher socks, the boots are more proportional and I liked SD's HS more over this one.
Now the gloves and the accessories from this one are pretty neat.

... (do the boots on this one seem kinda small, or is it just me?)

This Tifa is based on Blair Armitage's rendition of the character. Check it out:

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I actually like this head sculpt, and it does match Blair’s rendition — I just don’t know if it works for this particular character (though I’ve actually never played FF, so what do I know).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS032 TL Fighter 1/6 Scale figure C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum